Fill out those profiles!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by happygal, Sep 17, 2008.

1. happygal

happygal Member

One of the most common questions I get asked by people is "How can I get more surveys?"

Well, there are some things that are out of your control (your demographics) but there are two key things that are totally within your control. First, get signed up with as many LEGIT, FREE, PAYING sites as you can. Period. The more good sites you are with, the more surveys you are likely to get.

Second, fill out your profiles completely. Been awhile since you have heard from a site? Go check in and be sure your profile is up to date. Yes, it takes a few extra minutes, but it definitely pays off!

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

happygal: Go check in and be sure your profile is up to date. Yes, it takes a few extra minutes, but it definitely pays off!

Happygal, how many surveys do you complete monthly?

3. glitch00

glitch00 New Member

Yeah, that's right. Although surveys aren't really for me since I'm in the Philippines, filling up your profile is important, mainly the "Interests" fields. Surveys goto you depending on the content of your profile.

In a more general scope, it is always good to fill up your profile may it be social networking or forums to have a better exposure in getting your marketing out there and meeting new people.

4. happygal

happygal Member

Hmmm, I probably get 10-20 invites a day and, of those, would say I qualify for anywhere from 3-10.

5. glitch00

glitch00 New Member

Well that sounds like a good amount. You seem to be well in the area of success with what you do. I wish you continued success and thank you so much in sharing your tips with us. [​IMG] A happygal you are indeed.

6. mlynn

mlynn Member

happygal: Hmmm, I probably get 10-20 invites a day and, of those, would say I qualify for anywhere from 3-10.

I get similar number of invites a day, but qualify for about 2-5. [​IMG]

I probably should update my profiles more often to get more targeted surveys.

7. happygal

happygal Member

How funny, yes, I am a pretty happy gal [​IMG]

And I just, like so many, got sucked into bad sites and a bad approach to surveys when I first started, so I decided to do something about it and am always happy to share what I have learned.

8. sashawk

sashawk New Member

What's the average take per survey? Do you use Roboform to help you
    streamline the form process?

9. happygal

happygal Member

When I first signed up, yes using Roboform was a huge help in filling out a lot of the demographics.

Surveys pay, usually, anywhere from $1 (I skip most of those) all that way up to $150.

I would say they usually average $3-10 per survey depending on the site.

10. ashakirana

ashakirana New Member

thank u guys for the information,will any body tell me which survey site suits me as an student of indian residential.pleas guys its very urgent...

11. sashawk

sashawk New Member

Has anyone tried this: http://www.surveyscompany.com/

The profit chart says you can make $2400 a month by completing four surveys a day. I think he's overlooking the average profit per survey and the average amount of surveys available/day to inflate these #s. Otherwise that would be $80/day for an hour of work, would it not?

Proprietor Nick Marks is a mega-hyper (he doesn't actually do this for a living like he describes in the sales letter) but he was also the internet marketer of the year last year and knows virtually everything about making money online.

12. sashawk

sashawk New Member

Sorry Happygal, I just realized that I should probably post that as a separate thread. Just wanted to know what you thought of it, being a survey wizard and all.

Oh OK -- 3-10 at $3-$10. So you average approx. $60/day just filling out a few in your spare time than?

Sasha

13. ashakirana: thank u guys for the information,will any body tell me which survey site suits me as an student of indian residential.pleas guys its very urgent...

Being that you are an Indian Resident you should try to sign up to surveys sites that accept international members.

14. happygal

happygal Member

Well I guess that is where we differ, I have just personally had the approach to surveys where I choose to be honest at all times, even if it means that I will disqualify because of it. And that happens for sure. I had a survey this morning for $75 on healthcare. But it asked if I had a family member who worked in healthcare, which I do and said so, and, indeed it did disqualify me.

And sashawk, the site you are referring to, I would say, is a waste of time and money. $67 fee? First indicator you should skip it. Second indicator is his claims of $2400 a month. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. I am considered as someone who does pretty darn good in the world of surveys and in a good month I makde $600 plus. $2400 isn't very realistic.