find best free autoresponder!!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by johnjimat, May 14, 2009.

1. paolo4 New Member

I use Aweber and can certainly recommend them.
  2. jcpnow New Member

This is a great thread. Thank you all for giving such open and helpful information.

ALOHA Jim
  3. EZFreeBees New Member

Interspire e-mai Marketer, if you don't want to pay monthly fees and limit your list size. Runs off of your own server.

Google it
  4. zenmarketer New Member

When I first started out I used ISOResponder. It's pretty easy to set up and use. It doesn't put ads in your outgoing messages. For a free reliable AR it's decent. The only "downsides" I can think of are 1) when you log in you're shown one ad - which you can skip if you want and go straight to your account (or you can view it and collect points if you want to run a solo ad or something - I don't bother though), and 2) because it's a free account you can only create and manage one list. To manage more than one list you have to have a paid account...

...which if you're going to have a paid account you might aswell go with the industry leaders like Aweber, iContact or GetResponse all of which are very reliable, affordable. Although they all do pretty much the same thing, each one is set up a bit differently so it really comes down to what works best for you. I personally found setting up Aweber confusing so switched to iContact.

I guess it's like people that perfer PC's over Macs (and I have both but find myself using my Mac for 85% of my work so please, no hate mail... [IMG]).

Anyway, check out ISOResponder and see what you think. Check out the YouTube videos by the digital grandma.

Best of luck!
    Michelle (ZM)
  5. mirab New Member

Try Icontact.com they are only $10 a month plus they used to give you a month free trial. Very good I have used them.
  6. bertuseng New Member

Definately check out mailchimp as a free one. It looks professional and you can have max 500 members for free. Other one is Email Aces of course.
  7. Dgitalnomad New Member

I have to agree with you. It is worth the money to use Aweber of another well respected autorepsonder.

Your email is probably the most important asset you will develop.
  8. Newbie Shield Gold Member

"Free auto-responders suck"

That's the bottom line.

Don't waste your time.

Use AWeber.

~Newbie Shield~
  9. aaramire New Member

I kinda have budget problems right now so I'm kinda looking for a free auto responder as well. I've had Traffic wave before and liked it for the most part but felt it was a bit laggy.

I've only heard of aweber and getresponse but have never actually used them.

I've had experiences with free autoresponders which makes me hesitant to look for one right now.
  10. carsula New Member

Hi
    You need to invest some of your money back into your business. I find Aweber very good and reliable.
  11. John, stay away from the free stuff, If your serious about making a income from a home based business, start out the right way and in the long run you will save money. Everything just works better if it's done right. I been in a lot of the free stuff and it doesn't work.