First Sale with Squidoo Lens

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by robinincarolina, May 31, 2009.

1. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I got my first sale with my squidoo lens!!! $26.48. I am thrilled!!! Thank you to all for your help, would not be on this cloud without you.

2. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

Congrats! Keep up the good work![​IMG]

3. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Congrats.

Continue with your lens creation to earn more.

4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

robinincarolina: I got my first sale with my squidoo lens!!! $26.48. I am thrilled!!!
    Good for you! Now that you know the system works, there is nothing to stop you
    from experiencing the thrill again and again and again. Once is never enough! [​IMG]

Hermas

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

YAAHOOOOBIIII![​IMG]

6. robinincarolina

No once is not enough. Killed me to have to come to my real job today.

7. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Robin,

Big congrats and keep up the good work!

~Newbie Shield~

8. robinincarolina

Thanks again all. Hope yall are ready for all my questions, because I got laid off today. I assure you, I will be throwing tons of questions out here, between looking for a job to keep me afloat for a while.

But honestly I absolutely love this and all this learning something new. 46 years old and for the first time in a long time i actually love something that I am doing. I love to write and that is what is so great about all this. I get to write to my hearts content. Now I just have to turn it into profit.

9. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Sorry to hear about your job situation. That may turn out to be a disguised blessing.
    Just keep up your enthusiasm and positive spirit and wonderful opportunities will
    come your way.
    All the best.

Hermas

10. garygoh

garygoh New Member

Congratulations for your first sale!

How long have you been promoting the product before you got your first sale?

11. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

Congrats! It is a great feeling. Keep up the good work!

TSF

12. robinincarolina

Had my lens up about 2 weeks. Followed the one week marketing and did a lot of keyword research. Just finished the campaign today, after all, I have nothing else to do right now but look for a job. And yes Hermas, I think it is a blessing for sure.

13. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Yes robin congrats and keep a positive attitude.

14. buckwild

buckwild New Member

Great news on your first sale, hopefully its the first of many and you won't have to worry about finding another job

15. redsadie

redsadie New Member

Well done hun! I've yet to make a sale (unless you count 27c from Adsnse!) but keeping on in there!
    Sorry to hear about your job, but as Hermas said, blessing in disguise maybe? It was for me, that's for sure!

I'm sure it'll be the first of many, rinse and repeat [​IMG]

16. simplyg

simplyg New Member

Good luck with the job situation. I know it's hard right now.

I just got started with all this online marketing stuff, and it's always inspirational to hear about other people's success, both big and small!

I'll send some positive vibes out into the universe for you!!

17. sunflower

sunflower New Member

Hi Robin

Hey, I was checking out your Squidoo lenses and I just wanted to let you know that the link titled "How To Get Your Man Back" on the bottom of the "Truth About Men..." lens appears to not be working.

You're lenses look great by the way! I viewed your original first lens when you posted and I am very impressed with your improvements. Keep up the good work!

When I am ready to make my first lens I will be looking to you for advice!

18. samda

samda Member

Great.............. This is one of a very good feeling every marketer has.... I hope you have made the sale out of the signature link you has in this forum....

If so this is a very happy news to all newbies who are trying to spam this forum........

19. robinincarolina

Thanks to all, I actually made the sale because I post on a furum giving advice that relates to my topic. These women email me constantly wanting more advice and my signatures links are in my email. So I guess I am building a list as well slowly but surely.

And thanks to all of you and your kind words. Being layed off is not fun, but coming here sure helps me feel better.

20. lathalukose

lathalukose New Member

Hi Robin,
    Sorry to hear what happened and excited for your breakthrough.

I have been in your situation and I have made $300 so far using the same techniques as you.

Keep up the good work.