First-time Squidooer, looking for some feedback!

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by joel1031, May 21, 2011.

1. joel1031

joel1031 New Member

Hello all,

Through reading these forums a bit I found the OWM system and decided to give it a try. I figure it will take at least a few months to see results, so I am not just going to give up on it after the first week!

Anyway it's a bit hard for me to grasp some of the concepts, so I'm looking for a bit of feedback on my Squidoo. Here's a link to my Lensmaster page:

http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/WineCrafter

Looking at it now I'm hoping (soon) the lenses I published will be viewable?

Thank you so much for any feedback/tips you can provide. Working on finishing Day 2 material of the OWM now. :X

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I favorited and commented on some of them. I love the layout and pictures. With time you may want to add more content. Google LOVES content rich pages.

Plus every time you add more content your lens gets more publicity and don't forget to ping it! [​IMG]

3. kenwrites

kenwrites New Member

Hi Joel,

I see you have 4 lens up for the win-making. This is a good start, but like mountainmom pointed out, think about adding a bit more content. You've got a good base though.

Look at other modules that compliment the book you are promoting. Amazon links to some supplies would be a nice addition.

4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Yes More content. You want to compel your audience to want to see/learn more. Your title or it may be sub title "WineCrafter is all one word, which is fine, but I found when I changed the title of my lens it that was close but not the same as the actual name of the site, hence yours is winecrafters one word, it made a huge difference. Maybe I am talking about the introduction and not the title. No pro here, but Squidoo pays most of my bills. Don't give up.

I used OWM as well and started a side blog when I first began and documented my progress and what I was doing. I still add to it, not like I should, but it too brings in a few dollars a month also.