FLIXSNOW.com Anyone Rent Movies From NETFLIX BLOCKBUSTER or REDBOX

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FREEBUSINESSES, Feb 15, 2012.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Good points. Yes a one time pay has zero attrition but member referring activity is what matters.

As previously noted if the movie selection, delivery and the like work out well then this could hold up. I'm just concern people are see this for more than what it is at the moment.

Risk is nothing to talk about so those interested should go forward and see what becomes. However, as I always not to people diversifying your income streams is wise, and that applies to flixsnow also. [​IMG]
  2. Agreed,

It is all about duplication, always has been, always will be. The problem in the industry has always been price resistance, almost all MLM deals promote a product or service which costs more than an equal found through a little research. So with that in mind, what is needed is a salesperson to sell the attributes and benefits to justfify why an MLM product is better. Not easy for most, so duplication fails because most people in sales fail. The rejection factor is the number one reason most quit in sales, and make no mistake, MLM is a sales business.

So I came to the conclusion I would only focus on true verifiable value based products and services. If I and everyone cannot save money over the competition, then forget about it, you won't see duplication. Another point is this, most people only refer 1.3 people on average into any MLM program, and this duplication is wiped out by the 99% attrition in most programs.

With a zero attrition rate, even a success rate of 1.3 duplication can work in the long term, but as I see it, with the two who get two factor, I feel everyone will see success. Looking at my group, almost all have two or more, and I have never seen that duplication in any of the dozens of programs I have promoted over the years, so that has my attention. Two referrals should not be a problem for anyone, and with the majority of commissions being leveraged, or compounded back into the system, I can't see anyone failing to earn unlimited movies first, and a nice little passive income for the long term.

I know most are looking for a quick fix get rich quick deal, but with a little patience along with passive effort, I can't see anyone who would drop out and quit, so just as with all compounding interest, you have to be patient, and then the old penny a day doubled kicks in and the numbers grow faster and faster as time goes on, along with our income. Of course, you never rely on just one business in this economic collapse, you have to have a few working together is my strategy as well. Never trust just one business or you will eventually get burned, I know I did. lol

Success to all,
  3. FreeCashMan

Man, I have to say if they are going to succeed its going to be because they went through hell first.

The comp plan is a "c" at best, but that's all that's necessary to succeed but the leadership has really surprised me with their poor decisions regardless of the reason. Now they are in fight with the merchant account because they are a new business and 40% of funds are being held.

I've been around long enough to know this, just don't get how they are making such miss calculations to get this going. Flixsnow may be worth the risk from a cost standpoint to see what happens, but it's going to be just that....'see what happens' with this for any good income potential continuously.
  4. Funny,

Yes, it is amazing how these merchant account whores operate, makes you wonder. I went through the same thing when my business exploded a few years back, took months to force them to release my funds. I have seen this same pattern a dozen times over the last couple years.

Success to all,
  5. UPDATE:

Good news, credit care merchant will release funds in 30 days, not the original 90 which is commone with these merchant whores. Movies and commissions will be going out next week, so this was a good announcement and a clear indication they have the ability to solve start up issues.

Also announced, the FREE Affiliate position will end at the end of month and resume at official launch in July. Beta testing pre-launches like this are good overall, so even with a few hiccups in system and this merchant account hijacking, better to have it happen during beta testing pre-launch than at launch time.

Another accouncement is the addition of Music, and a new healthcare, vision and dental benefits, so this is one that should get a lot of attention given the economic mess millions are in with no job or protection, so good news all around. With several payment options in place, you can never have too many in this market where banks are screwing account holders with enormous fees, never mind businesses.
  6. Interesting,

Notice how NetFlix banner is flashed in this thread over and over, yes, they spend millions on advertising, just as BlockBuster had invested millions on their advertising and retail stores. RedBox is the newest in the industry to chip away at the profits of the big boys in the industry.

Having researched every aspect of the movie rental industry, I was blown away at the profits and revenues of NetFlix which was $3.2 Billion in 2011, never mind exploding new business of almost 50% increase over previous year. And this was after losing over 800,000 subscribers when they raised prices.

The more I research, the better I like this opportunity. Imagine getting a piece of BlockBuster or NetFlix in the beginning at no cost. Well, as I see it, this is exactly what Free-FlixsNow is offering us, a FREE Affiliate position, but only until the end of this month, so act fast. The FREE Affiliate position is being put on hold until official public launch in July, so get positioned today, even if you don't order your movie subscription, positioning is everything, along with timing, and you are at the right place at the right time.

Success to all,
  7. successdoc

successdoc New Member

Does anyone know how the numbers work out? I am trying to make the numbers work, but just don't get to it.
  8. Good question,

Same one I had, but you have to see the profits in this industry to fully understand it. I did extensive research and there are very few businesses which have a larger profit spread than the movie rental business. I use to own on of the first movie rental retail stores back before BlockBuster destroyed all the independents, so I know what kind of profits can be made.

If you look at NetFlix alone, they did $3.2 Billion in 2011 and even with their price increase backlash where over 800,000 subscribers dropped out when price increase was announced, they still saw a near 50% increase in year over year growth of subsribers, and this told me all I needed to know, this is one of the only recession proof businesses out there.

As to how the compensation plan works, it starts with the simple to duplicate affiliate option which is free until the end of month, so getting positioned is your first step, and an important one as the affiliate option will be suspended until July launch at the end of month. As most know, most do not like MLM, but with affiliate programs exploding, and again, simple to explain and more accepted by the masses as a legitimate business model, this is all you really see if you look at retail website alone.

It is basically a 2X2 which simply means 2 who refer 2, for a total of six in your first group. Once you have your 2, you earn rebate or profit of $25. which covers your own subscription. Again, keeping it simple and as easy as possible to duplicate is the key to long term success.

There are six levels of achievement, so doing the math, your first group of six duplicate themselves by six and you reach the next level with 36, and so on. This level of achievement is Movie Star which pays out $250., next is $250. and so on up to the six figure level. When you have your 2X2 filled, from your efforts and those above or below, you earn Movie Director position, Movie Star, Movie Producer, Executive Producer and Movie Mogul. Each position once cycled get re-entered to leverage a percentage of your earnings into the bigger numbers. This is not a get rich quick deal, it is a get rich slow given there is no attrition, the killer in all typical MLM's deals. Your group essentially follows you into the next achievement level which is self sustainable aspect of program which makes for a unique combination as I see it.

With millions renting movies every week, and this a multi-billion dollar industry, combined with fact this is a consumable product, renting the same movies over and over thousands of times, once the initial wholesale cost of DVD is covered, it is all profit and why NetFlix does multi billions in revenues alone, never mind what BlockBuster or RedBox do which is billions more each year. With over average 50% growth, and everyone looking to save money, not waste it, I can see Free-FlixsNow carving out a nice chunk of business, evey 1% of total rentals would make everyone getting involved now financially set. It all comes from the profit sharing pools based on achievement levels you attain, so no drawing circles trying to explain income, everything is kept simple to duplicate, the true success formula, duplication plus zero attrition, a sure winning combination.

Most are familiar with most MLM's which require an autoship each month to drive commissions. Most also do not like to pay this monthly cost if they are not earning anything, which is usually the case, so the attrition rate is extremely high in all MLM's which is the killer and why most fail to break even, never mind make a profit. With Free-FlixsNow, the autoship is eliminated, but the profits from your achievement level is leveraged and put back into the compensation plan over long term, same results as a mandated autoship, but with no decision one has to make about autoship, it is invisable. This leveraging of smaller commissions will convert to higher compensation in the long term. That is how best to describe what is happening as I see it.

Success to all,
  9. Update:

Well, first movies were sent out and received, as well as commission checks in mail, so we shall see if all bugs have been addressed in system, including the merchant account issues. Credit cards are back online along with check draft option for those without credit cards or debit cards.

I judge a company on how they handle a crisis like merchant account freezing funds which is so common these days, and they passed with flying colors as I see it. There will always be hiccups, and I saw more than a few in beta testing pre-launch, but again, it is how they are handled that is critical, not that there were problems.

It was also announced free UltraViolet was included, and this is a new cloud based movie storage system where you can share your movies with others, pretty nice option as I see it, and not offered by the others.

Also coming soon, games and streaming when official launch is made public. New lower cost wireless is also announced which will provide another income stream for affiliates. With NetFlix buying DVD.com domain, no doubt they are committed to the DVD direct mail model, not streaming video which was rumored when they started Quixter which didn't pan out. Streaming will become more popular, but not until bandwidth choking problems are resolved.

Success to all,
  10. FreeCashMan

It looks like the distributors that got in before sufficient details were released on the biz model got hosed.

Those that were initial told they could make money with spillover and go to the "top" have now been informed that Flixsnow mandates 24 sales.

That MAY be okay, but that wasn't what was put out there in the first place, and with this 2x2 cycle comp plan this "opportunity" looks like it will not "ride into the sunset" the way it currently is.
  11. Interesting,

So with only beta testing stage designed to beta test software, there were more than a few issues, but slowly but surely they have been addressed, including the credit card merchant issue which is resolved, so time will tell.

As to potential long term income, obviously, no one knows how this aspect will pan out, but there was indeed spillover, but as usual, never as much as was promoted, so you are correct, but then again, nothing new, those who do nothing usually get nothing. I am still looking at it long term knowing how big the industry is at a hundred billion plus.

I always look at the worse case scenario with every new business opportunity, and I have gotten my first movies, now I am awaiting first commissions, so time will tell as it always does, but given this is only beta testing stage, and with July as official launch, too early to tell just how much more spillover will develop, but I am happy with intial results of several hundred, but now it comes down to how many subscribe and make their $25.00 payment. As usual, with credit card delay, the paid notifications are coming in slowly at this point. Too many wait and see dreamers at this stage. lol If I see the few hundred expected based on paid subscribers to date, then I will be happy, so time will tell.

As to the 24 sales, great, I like it, and for good reasons, most are do nothing dreamers, and since many of us will not have to worry about it with even passive effort, I don't see this as a negative. They had listened to the feedback from beta testing, and charging a fee for affiliate and website was nixed and in place, a very minimum sales requirement, which I favor over the typical mandatory autoship deals. I tested retail sales strategy from start and with one newspaper ad I got more than 24 subscribers, so not as issue as I see it. Just 2 sales a month, with plenty of flxibility, so not an issue unless you are one of the do nothing dreamers looking for a free ride.

Success to all,
  12. FreeCashMan

Well stated. I see you are determined to see if this will prevail. I hope it does.

Many were drawn in on the initial explanation of how the comp plan worked. This is a not an enhancement from that model but a big change. However, 2 a month is not a big quota demand.

As noted anyone expecting to build any great income on spillover needs to realize that its not going to make one a big time income except in situations where you get directly front line in the right pay plan of someone really working the biz. Which most don't [​IMG]

No question $25 a year for the movie deal is great.
  13. Agreed,

Changes are never well received in most cases, so I agree, this change may turn off some, but to be realistic, it would only turn off all the do nothings, yet many have seen the mystical spillover fairy come and bless them, and I have seen more than a few panic about getting their payment in when they saw all these subscribers pop up under them. Fear of loss, the most powerful motivator of all times. lol

Like you, we have all been through the evaluation and research phases as we try to find a winner, and with so few winners to be found, we all take our chances, but for a measly $25., it was worth taking the risk, and although I didn't expect to make much in the pre-launch beta testing stage, it still was well worth the little effort of forum posting and a few ads I ran to test the response rate and conversion ratios.

We all know being in at beginning is best position, and that is exactly what I focus on knowing it is a crap shoot with most new businesses. The reason I was attracted to this is simple, I owned one of the first movie rental stores before BlockBuster put me out of business, so I call this opportunity revenge. lol Nothing like revenge to motivate me to see Free-FlixsNow beat out the gorilla's in the industry, BlockBuster, NetFlix and RedBox, so I am hoping this is the one opportunity which can produce long term results.

I made a ton when I started my video rental business, and given the investment, I earned back a hundred times what I invested over close to a decade in business. I know the profit level, and with DVD''s a hundred times longer lasting than VHS format, I saw the potential right away. In fact, I was looking into DVDNow franchise like deal when I was introduced to this, so talk about timing, I saved about $25,000. since that was minimum cost to purchase kiosk and inventory. Compared to free affiliate offer, it was an easy decision. lol

Success to all,
  14. Update:

New flat rate wireless plans were just announced to compliment the low cost flat rate movie rental side of business. Creates an even nicer residual income, so I look forward to this new offering given my wireless contract is up and I am always looking to save money.

Success to all,
  15. Progress report:

Got my first movies, and returned to see how long the next movie would take, first was seven business days from email notification, and given distribution is in CA, and I am in NY, expected it to take a little longer knowing the USPO service in recent months now that they are bankrupt. lol Others got theirs in four days, IL, OH, NV as example, so not bad, about the same as NetFlix.

Now having sent back movies, I am curious to see how long before next movies arrive, so stay tuned. As to new flat rate wireless services, this sounds great, as it is also promised to be less than all the rest, and with everyone wanting to save money in these tough economic times, this looks great. They will also offer finance program for smart phones like the Apple iPhone and iPad, no credit, and when tied to your affiliate position, very low down payments will be required, so your income stream as an affiliate will be used to approve credit, very interesting twist.

Success to all,
  16. Update:

Streaming beta testing was just launched, downloaded my first movie to evaluate service, as well as watched a few TV shows. So far, so good, service worked fine and I don't have the fastest internet.

Success to all,