Follow up system please?

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by Becky, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Becky

Becky New Member

I am looking for the best system for follow up. I sell silpada designs. Does anyone have any ideas?
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

follow up system for leads or what? Can you give us a bit more info on what exactly you are looking for? [​IMG]
  3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

You will need a capture page and/or autoresponder system.

www.12secondcommute.com has a great service, and I share it in my signature link. They just added some great benefits to their service, and have a limited special of $90 in advertising credits for new members.

It includes unlimited capture page, 25K subscription autoresponder, great training for newbies with the 30 day agenda. $20 advertising credits each month, which makes the service effectively $9 a month for those that take advantage of the $29/m upgrade special, and a lot more.

Successful online marketing take advantage of technology to manifest success, and that includes the essential online tools for the capture page and autoresponder. Good luck to all!
  4. Selling7116

Selling7116 New Member

I just started out with my business not long ago. I remember getting my first lead I was so scared I did not know what to do. lol I cannot recommend a specific program that all of a sudden just works. There are different stokes for different folks. I think my biggest hurdle was knowing what I wanted in a program. It would matter the size I mean if you have to contact a thousand people you are going to need something good. You, have to think about everything you need a program to do and then go out and find it. So I would say write down every thing you want you a program to do that will help expand your business then go out and find that program and make sure it does just that.