For those of you interested in using SendOutCards...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dawnmo, May 24, 2011.

1. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

If you've been looking at using SendOutCards to keep in touch with your customers and team - but didn't like the $99/$199 license fee, you will be pleased to know that they have now eliminated that start up cost!

You can now get started as a retail customer for as little as $9.80 per month (20 points) or purchase points on an 'as-needed' basis.

Let me know if you would like further information about this or would like a free SOC trial to see how it all works.
  2. ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix New Member

Wow... I'd never really looked into SendOutCards before, but that's pretty damn incredible! They make sending out high-quality cards so easy, and that means a lot to so many people. What a truly nice business.
  3. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

4. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Yes, it's great. They've made a lot of positive changes.

Also, if you are a retail customer you can pay wholesale pricing on the gifts if you pay with your credit card. It used to be that retail customers paid more than wholesale customers for gifts. This is a great option for casual card senders!
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Thanks for sharing this with us. It is good to know that.

I think that more people will join it because of the low fee.
  6. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Glad to hear about the changes, Dawn.

I looked into SOC a couple of years ago and was really interested in becoming a user, but didn't really have the need for such a large number of cards each month. I didn't like the idea of having to commit to such a hefty purchase when I knew I wouldn't realistically get the value out of it.

These changes will certainly have me taking a second look.

Blessings,
    Angie
  7. Takuyah

Takuyah New Member

Yes, thanks for the info.

It's always great to know that this type of service is available.[​IMG]