Forever Living Products

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Ebrissa, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Ebrissa

Ebrissa New Member

Anyone on here with this company. I signed up last week and i'm really excited about building my business. I've been using the products (drinking gel) and only yesterday used the makeup which i have to say was absolutley lovely and i'm not a makeup person. Today i used the cleanser, toner and serum and my face feels so nice and soft and i know that the products going into my skin is ALL good for me.

Have a nice day [​IMG]
  2. Ebrissa

Ebrissa New Member

Comon there must be someone out there who has lol
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

There may be, but it is a strict no-no to come to the forums simply to post about your business. [​IMG]

We are all here to help each other with the ins and outs of internet marketing but, you might get more response if you go to the wahm forum as they have a ton of business threads over there.

Good luck with your new venture, by the way.[​IMG]
  4. Ebrissa

Ebrissa New Member

Thank you like i said i'm new so still finding my feet lol.

I'll go check it out tho cheers [​IMG]
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

No problem - believe me, I have made my share of booboos on forums.... but once you get the 'feel' of them, you will appreciate them.[​IMG]
  6. aloevera

aloevera New Member

Ebrisa, I am FLP distributor for almost two years and it has been great all the way. I wonder how did it work out for you. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Best Regards,
    Oli
  7. Kanga

Kanga New Member

Hi Ebrissa;

I know "Forever living" because my family had been uisng their products for many years and their truly fantastic and i used them too. Actually i sell their products offline and reach the position of "managing supervisor"
    translated from the Spanish, because i am In Spain. I know how they work offline and have fantastic compensation plans, but online; i do not know.I would like to congratulate you tough for the affiliation and wish you luck.