Forex Automoney

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Britinchina, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Britinchina

Britinchina New Member

I'm interested to know if anyone has had any experience with this site?

I tried using their signals in a dummy account and managed to turn $100 into just over $300 in two weeks.

However, I'm reluctant to open a live account as recently the losses have been greater than the wins[​IMG]
  2. Casper

Casper New Member

All I can say is Forex can be risky so tread with caution.
  3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Britinchina,

Forex is something you'll want to read about extensively before you try using real money.

Be sure to read about risks and the typical outcomes for most Forex investors.

~Newbie Shield~
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

My friend told me that Forex trading can be very profitable, but eventually, you'll end up losing money if you don't know what you are doing.
  5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Britinchina: I tried using their signals in a dummy account and managed to turn $100 into just over $300 in two weeks.

I have heard from others that you can make money in the dummy account and then when you start using real money you start losing. I would be very careful about investing yourself until you have learned Forex up and down and inside and out.

Just my opinion.

Becky
  6. EHuang

EHuang New Member

Hey Britinchina!
    Forex may be a risky opportunity but it has the potential to earn you a lot of money. I heard that Forex Automoney may be a scam. If you're going to use a Forex software, I would suggest purchasing FAPTurbo. It runs automatically and you don't have to know anything about forex. If you're interested in forex, google fapturbo and check it out! This is just from my experience.

-Ernie
  7. hank

hank New Member

I will second that. I've had great success with FAP Turbo - doubled my initial investment of ??500. Feb has been a great month so far.
  8. 040107

040107 Member

FAP Turbo's official website is here...

http://www.fapturbo.com

You have to be careful about how these websites market their
    products by throwing out some ridiculous profits. Majority of the
    time these numbers come from hypothetical scenarios of historical
    data and not real or realized profits from live trading accounts.

The pictures you see as testimonials aren't pictures of real users.
    Instead, they're stock photos that can be bought and licensed for
    use so the testimonials are probably fake as well.

Remember, if it's easy as it sounds, everyone would be rich doing it![​IMG]
  9. mrudula

mrudula New Member

hi freinds,
    i am using Forex Automoney and ima having mixed results on my demo account which I am not happy abt.Their success rate is not amazing considering they charge $100/month.4 signals.I will use them for few more days n decide what to do with my membership with them.
    I als tried FapTurbo and though I think as a product it must be good ,i am not sure if u can start this with $50 investemnst as tehy advertised.Since it does not open scalping trades becuase of high spread(for 2 weeks none) and for long-term they suggest u shud have capital of atleast $10k!where does that leave us -small investors if i can call yself that!Their support was initially good but my last 3 emails were nt replied to.I guess they are just inundated with help quries with so many members joining!
    Please share yr views on FapTurbo n particualry on small invetsment problem i ahve raised.would like to know if i ahve doen anything wrog in my settings.
    Tks n regards
    mrudula
  10. hank

hank New Member

Hi mrudula,

Are you still using Forex Automoney. If so how are you finding them? With regards to FAP Turbo. Try using a better broker with lower spreads. There may be a bunch of other reasons why it might not be trading. Difficult to say without more info.
  11. briseidalopez

briseidalopez New Member

I've also heard great things about it and set up an account with them myself.. so far so good!
  12. mrudula

mrudula New Member

Hi Hank,
    No ia m not using Forex Automoney anymore.Neither i am using FapTurbo.I used ForexMeta broker recommdened by Fapturbo owners but as i said earlier the EA never opened any short-term trades for me. It was suggested by the site to have larger investements for long-term strategy which I didnt want to at this point.so i asked for refund n got it.
    As for Forex Automoney,I didnt make consistent profits and at the end of the month,i had more losses than profist on my demo account.I also think it is highly priced at $99.00.
    Regards
    Mrudula
  13. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Come on~ I just bought FAP TURBO~~

I should have researched more before I took action...[​IMG]

Any one can give me good advices with Program I just got?

I was enthusiastic when I got this. but...

Anyway, I am looking forward to hearing some positive experiences

from you ~~

Happy day~^^[​IMG]
  14. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

i have a friend playing forex.. he get a good income from doing that.. but when he got a lot of money in forex, the forex broker dont want to pay him... he dont want to ask them y because he afraid they would banned him, and all his money in account will be gone.. now he trying not to make a lot of money... [​IMG]
  15. kyrash

kyrash New Member

@Jaesun
    Forex fap turbo was giving me quite some good result as well with ibfx at a time until the changed the spread and i wasn't getting trades any more. I got an email from the to go with FXCBS but after due diligence i decided against it.

So fap turbo is alright but brokers are not keen on fap turbo users. Just my experience.
  16. mrsonic

mrsonic New Member

Hello,

As an affiliate promoting the site (even creating an ad co-op bringing in 5,000 visitors per day), I can tell you we had a 100% cancellation rate. 100%!!!!!!

Dave
  17. residualcash

residualcash New Member

You can certainly make money with FX trading, and other financial market trading. Many of the software trading assistance systems work but few to non complete auto systems are going to make you money on every trade or as consistently as you like without some manual input.

But don't be mislead into thinking you can't make money trading in the market. It is one of the recession proof business out there. Using professional proven resources will help you to succeed, particularly for newbies.
  18. LittleWorker

LittleWorker New Member

Forex trading, like stocks or commodity all works the same. I wouldn't say they are scams or bait and switch since they deal with real bank trading rates, and the brokers make spread on your trade. I've been a currency trader for the past 10 years. I've paid my tuition and still cannot conquer the beast. I still am hopeful that it will eventually make some reward for my hard work, but I'm very cautious when I trade now.
    The best way to trade is trade other peoples money.
  19. GTOptions

GTOptions New Member

There are so many systems out there one has to just find the right one which is best suited with his trading style.