Forex Enterprise vs Average Joe Income

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bat_outta, Jun 4, 2007.

1. bat_outta

bat_outta New Member

I was ready to buy the Avg. Joe Income, but came across the Forex Enterprise program. Can't find much in the way of independent reviews on EP though. Anyone heard of or used it? Am I better off with Avg Joe?
  2. 040107

040107 Member

I wasn't impress at all with Forex Enterprise.

Even though it's around 11 chapters information covering motivation, positive-thinking, goal-setting, developing and selling your own product, affiliate marketing, search engine optimization, get paid to (surveys, drive, read email, etc.), ebay, copywriting, adsense, etc., much of it is general information.

There is no ground-breaking material in here that isn't discussed in forums.

It's a good read if you're a newbie. Good for getting familiar with Internet marketing but falls short of giving specific strategies.

For instance, I will revealed the secret of generating $1000/day below without:

- a website
    - talking to anyone
    - the high cost of developing your own product
    - without a list
    - working only an hour a day
    - blah...blah...blah

Here's how you do it....

- Only bid on relevant keywords

I could write a page about clickbank, signing up with clickbank and getting your way around clickbank, and how to get your affiliate link.

I could write a page about adwords, how to sign-up, how to properly write your ads, how to use the Google keyword tool.

I could do all of that but have I really revealed anything you haven't known? Maybe, maybe not but I have not gave you any money-making strategies to implement.

You could sign-up with clickbank, commission junction, or whatever network. You could create adwords. You could do what thousands of other affiliate have already done but you won't make any money just like these failing affiliates.

Why?

Because they were told to do the same thing but wasn't given the underlying strategies that make everything work.

I don't know about you, but I would be very disappointed buying Forex Enterprise. [​IMG]
  3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I was also not impressed by forex enterprise. I'd go with avg joe.
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Average Joe is ok, but I think you are going to get a lot more out of Wealthy Affiliate. Average Joe simply isn't that detailed...and from what I hear, avoid Forex like the plague!
  5. GTOptions

GTOptions New Member

Try to listen to your instinct as there are many system available it's just a matter of finding the one that suits you and fits in your trading style.