Forte' Juice

Discussion in 'Health' started by thatsart, Dec 31, 2007.

1. thatsart

thatsart New Member

I was looking for supplemental income and working at home. I found some forums talking about New Vision. They sell a juice called
    Acai, and I decided to try to sell the product. One of the many fruits in the juice is listed below. Have you heard of it. What do you think of the product and the company? They also have Mangosteen, and I have had some great results with that product. Am I making a right decision.
    Referred to in almost miraculous terms, the A?§a?­ (ah-SAH'-ee) fruit (berry) has become known as one of the most nutritious and powerful foods in the world. It comes from a palm plant that is widely distributed in northern South America with its greatest occurrence and economic importance in Brazil. The A?§a?­ palm is described as being very ornamental, with multiple branches reaching up to 80 feet in height. It produces small deep purple, almost black, A?§a?­ fruit berries that grow in groups of 3 ??” 8 per bunch.
  2. Couchie

Couchie New Member

Hi April,

I haven't heard of that juice, but I am involved with Kakadu Juice,
    it is something similar but it also has Australian bush foods added as well, which are very high in vitamins and antioxidants.
    You can check it out though my sig down the bottom.
    I couldn't click yours you might want to fix that.

To your success.
    Paula.