Forum posting jobs

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by gregriv69, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

well, i hadnt heard about forum posting before, it seems their are some mixed views, however to me although i have never done it seems like a good way to spend some spare time.

2. aleker

aleker New Member

Its probably a good way to make money for something you like doing.

3. successful2008

successful2008 New Member

I like posting. You can really make a great living.

To your massive success,
    Michelle

4. molyda

molyda New Member

I wonder... do you write anything in the post and get paid on a per post basis? Does quality even matter? Or only quantity?

5. AsaDG

AsaDG New Member

I'm deffinately going to check out those links mentioned here. I like the idea of making money just by posting in forums [​IMG]

6. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

I only use th eforum for business and ideas generation - I don't think you can really generate a proper income from paying for posting

7. samda

samda Member

This is the first time hearing such things. Is forum posting that tough one to be outsourced ?

8. Mak Doodle

Mak Doodle New Member

you can also do this freelance. Visit webmaster forums like digital point. Look under the content creation services section. Many webmasters who are starting new forums will pay for postings to get the forum going. Human nature is when we go to a forum if we see a lot of post we stick around, if it is empty we leave. So people who are starting new forums need to get relevent post made and they will pay you to do it.

9. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

this the first time i heard about this. i hope its now to late to start..

10. Seth

Seth New Member

Check out mylot.com

my lot pays you to discuss anything you're passionate about or anything you want to respond to. So if someone is talking about how a certain politician is a war monger and total idiot then you can chime in and give your two cents about it. Or let's say you just saw a great movie and want to tell the world? You just log in to Mylot and post your comment and get paid!

11. onlinemoneyexpe

onlinemoneyexpe New Member

I have never hearrd of this. I guess if you spend your free time in forums anyhow, you should take advantage of that and earn some money doing what you like.

12. elle14

elle14 New Member

Yeah right you can earned money through forum posting. [​IMG] But it depends on the contract or negotiation with your source. And sometimes dealing forums is hard. Especially if you don't know about the topic. But the advancement with it is you enhance you knowledge. [​IMG]

13. mianuygen

mianuygen New Member

Ive heard also that forum posting doesn't pay very much, you are better off doing it yourself.

14. MarketLifelines

MarketLifelines New Member

Forum posting is not lucrative but it has its advantages. Let us also look at the other side of the coin.

Does the party for whom forum posts are made make money? Yes. They get to gain exposure for their products and traffic.

We all have ambitions to grow from internet marketing to being owners of business. Forum posting gives us the experience that we will definitely need in future. Some people even establish relationships that may be helpful. What I love most is to learn what and how to do things. And there is a lot to learn.

So let you not be discouraged. There is lots more than money that you can gain as a forum poster as long as you do not make it a career.

15. msmiller36

msmiller36 New Member

gregriv69
    hi this is very use full post. i found this post by google search

this is grate idea to do forum posting at home and make money at home...

but can any one tall me where can i start.

looking for replys.

16. mreese601

mreese601 Member

While that's a great concept to get paid to post in forums. I didn't know about that. Thanks

17. Doggy Minder

Doggy Minder New Member

Forum posting can let your earn $.04 or $ .05 per post. Your earnings will be based on your typing speed and the time you spend typing...[​IMG]

18. harrisonsmith

harrisonsmith New Member

Well i never heard about it and not in my knowledge yet. But i will look forward to it now.

19. solbdit

solbdit New Member

If you have a blog, you could try PayPerPost. They pay really well, it's definitely not a scam. A lot of people make a full time income from just doing paid reviews from PayPerPost.

20. msuggitt

msuggitt New Member

Right now PostLoop is good one that is paying.