FREE-ADPLOTTER Classified Advertising System Beta Launch

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by YAGOOFT, Apr 26, 2014.

1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

As most know who are here and who are marketing their products or services, it is all about traffic, no traffic to your sites, and no sales, no sales, no business. There is no secret the internet home based business industry is exploding, and for good reason, the economic collapse and ongoing recession is killing millions of peoples dreams of having their own businesses.

AdPlotter is a new technology which automates your classified listings with one ad, not having to go to Craigslist, BackPage and all the others to post on each which is so time consuming it isn't funny. Most know what I mean as I did it for years with less and less results. Now you can post one ad and have AdPlotter post it on hundreds of classified sites instantly. Imagine how much traffic you can now generate with little or no effort, never mind cost.

Having researched every means of advertising over the years, never have I seen more bang for the buck than with AdPlotter. And best of all, you can try it before you buy it for a full 30 days FREE-ADPLOTTER trial offer. See how easy it is to market your MLM, affiliate programs, selling your products and services, no matter what they are, all from one easy to operate automated system. I market several businesses online, and if I added up all the time I have spent in the past posting on classified sites, I bet it would add up to years in total time. Now imagine what you could be doing with all that extra time you were wasting before.

http://AdPlotter.com

Success to all,

2. mikeg

mikeg New Member

I will take a look at this and see how well it works. The problem I have with classified sites is how well it works at this time. How well is it working for you? I still have people promote through Craigslist and a software for Backpage that does well but all the other classifieds have not done so well. I'm constantly testing new things in fact it is my main business so I will give it a shot.

Thanks Again
    Mike

3. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Funny thing about advertising, it is hit or miss in most cases as I have proven for decades. I posted a car for sale last week and I sold it first day, but then again I had posted cars on Craigslist in the past and have gotten no interest, so you just never know when a potential buyer is looking for what you are selling or promoting.

The main advantage as I see it is time, and as we all know, time is money, so the more time I can save promoting my products and services, then the more money I am saving. With millions using Craigslist alone each day, no doutb this is a great tool to add to my prospecting arsenal. I was involved in beta testing and development, so I know what went into the development of this software, and it wasn't easy to put together, it took years to get to this point.

With the free try it before you buy it promotion during launch, nothing to lose, everything to gain, and with new sites being added daily, eventually this will be the one tool everyone will have in their marketing arsenal because the more adds you post, the more sales you generate, it is that simple.

Success to all,

4. sengjul

sengjul New Member

With the free try it before you buy it promotion during launch, nothing to lose, everything to gain, and with new sites being added daily, eventually this will be the one tool everyone will have in their marketing arsenal because the more adds you post, the more sales you generate, it is that simple.

5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Anyone who is any type of business needs this powerful marketing tool called ADPLOTTER. Don't believe it, then try it before you buy it, it is just that simple. No credit card, no hidden last minute charge to your credit card, just a pure and simple 30 DAY FREE TRIAL.

When you learn how this NEW Classified Posting Software works, you too will be convinced this is the must have marketing tool for 2014. I have been using free classified sites for years, and if you have as well, then you know they work, but only if you work them by investing the time to post hundreds of times a week. Guess what, you can now post once and you have effectively posted to hundreds, and soon, thousands of classified sites all with one single set up of your ad. So simple, yet so powerful everyone will want FREE-ADPLOTTER to explode their businesses.

An example, if you know anyone in Real Estate, what does their business depend on? Listings, the more listings, the more income they will earn. If you understand the economic pressures on real estate market, then you know they are desperate to survive, and this involves lower overhead and more effective advertising, and FREE-ADPLOTTER is the ticket to more sales for all realtors. Refer a Realtor like I have and you will explode your own income overnight as they share their sales results with their other offices, and if you are lucky, they are a nationwide franchise like ReMax. Yes, you could retire with just one account which is nationwide, so TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT.

Success to all,

6. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

New merger announcement whereby Adplotter and Geodesic have formed new partnership and will be creating a new alternative to Craigslist and Backpage, so take a free trial look to see how effectively you can promote your businesses to a broad audience with one post.

Success to all,

7. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

UPDATE"

FREE-ADPLOTTER has launched new system, try it before you buy it, nothing to lose, no risk, high returns.

Success to all,