Free Electronics at ZeroCost4All

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by villagran, Apr 29, 2008.

1. villagran

villagran New Member

I was wondering if anyone has tried out www.zerocost4all.com. Its a program that tells you how to get free electronics sent to your house. Just wondering if anyone has ever tried it out. Any information would be helpful.

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Haven't tried it, but I'm always leary of websites like that. Maybe you can be the guinnea pig and tells us how it goes!

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Am I understanding this correctly it's about $35 for me to get free electronics....LOL! But let us know how it goes. Always up for good free stuff. I know first hand there is Free stuff to be had.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

It sounds too good to be true but if it was - I have a son in college who would be tickled to death to get electronics for $35![​IMG]

5. villagran

villagran New Member

Yah i was wondering if it is true too.

6. otiose

otiose New Member

Caveat emptor...caveat lector...

No such thing as a free lunch.

Beware of the fine print!

7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

personally, if it seems to be to good to be true then 99% of the time it is, i will keep an eye out for any information about it but please keeps us posted

8. villagran

villagran New Member

I searched online for scam reports but have not found anything yet

9. Wonder boy troy

Wonder boy troy New Member

tried to summit my money...server jammed...mybe a good thing! [​IMG]

10. stewbill

stewbill New Member

I bought the program and have not gotten any free stuff after 6 weeks

11. EPRV Reviews

EPRV Reviews New Member

I signed up for the "Insider's Electronics Program" for about $40. They sent a soft-cover publication that details how to style yourself an "electronics product reviewer" and contact overseas electronics manufacturers asking for free samples to review. The program comes with a guarantee that if you don't receive $5,000. worth of electronics in six months, ZeroCost4All will refund your money (if you provide physical proof that you sent out 60 letters in 6 months by sending back a 2-page log, and copies of all the letters). Although I followed the instructions in every detail, at the end of 60 requests to 4 countries in six months I had not received a single item! Now that I'm asking for my money back, they are making excuses. They say that, since my wife purchased the program for me in her name, I am not actually a member, and she didn't do the program, so no refund. The sad part is that I put a lot of effort into the program, including creating an actual product review site, but everything I've reviewed I've paid for like everyone else.