Free Hotel Stay Voucher for Signing Up.

Discussion in 'My Powermall' started by ka7952, Feb 3, 2008.

1. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

MPM is a very great business in itself. However people sometimes feel skeptical to sign up although the process is free.

I have come up with an idea. This is what I will do.

From today, when people sign up for MPM under me, I will send them a free voucher for hotel stays in one of major cities in USA (the city can be chosen later) for 3 days 2 nights vacation. This voucher is for 2 adults and 2 children. it is valid any days of the week.

This voucher that I have is available for limited amount and time. I just want to use this to test if it will produce result.

I will see how this will improve my sign-ups rate. I am quite confident it will.

Any questions, please write back or PM me.

I will update later. Thanks.
    KA

2. kalien

kalien New Member

I actually tried a similar approach to motivate my frontline a few months ago. I had earned a travel voucher as a result of making it into the MPM 10+ Club during the month of October. I contacted my frontline that existed at that time and offered to assign the voucher to whichever one of them first earned entry to the same Club, provided it occurred during the month of November. Alas, none of my frontline members had enough sign-ups to qualify.

Please keep us posted on your progress with your promotion.

Best of Luck!

Kalien

3. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Hello Yavenay,

Thanks for email to me. I just answered you back.

I use unlimited free travel vouchers from my first business in my signature below to promote MPM and other businesses. So they complement one another well.

Thanks for the info. This is great.
    Chon

4. blitzgeist

blitzgeist New Member

Great idea. Shame that TROTW is missing out.
    For someone to have put so much thought and effort into something and then forget TROTW is unbelievable