Free? Pay to join? Pay to stay?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Drosa1018, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Drosa1018

Drosa1018 New Member

So many MLM's vary in this it's nuts.

There are so many variables that would make a person decide to pay for an opportunity as opposed to joining one that is free.

There are also reasons why many people do not like to pay for something up front.

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts about why they paid for something or why they joined a free MLM.

Anyone who is not involved in MLM, I would encourage you to tell us why you have not done MLM and what would help you to decide to try it.

It's easy to just come up with excuses but I'm looking for real reasons.

I'm really curious to read your responses.

DR
  2. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Drosa1018, there is a system called Team Building Project you should look into. Click on the SECOND (thesmartway) of my links below in my signature. It will direct you to a video that will explain everything.

Rich
  3. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

I find MLM quite confusing to be honest and I'm not interested in a system that when I wake up tomorrow won't exist anymore.

I'm all for a long term Online business model that I build myself and I've managed to do it the following ways:

1. affiliate marketing
    2. website buying/selling
    3. creating my info products
    4. offline consulting

I spend quite a few months on each one b4 I even considered moving to the others. I've learned so much and the potential to making them long term and sustainable is much more plausible in my mind.
  4. anderson78

anderson78 New Member

I try to stay away from MLM because I see no real benefit in it. Why should I pay for something that I then have to promote to make money from but has no real intrinsic value.

I look for programs that provide real training or information that is useful for my affiliate programs.

Plus if the program does not provide a free or nearly free trial to actually evaluate the program I usually avoid it. I find it a waste of money to buy any product with out being able to fully inspect and understand what the product is before the purchase.

Cheers!
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Anytime people join a company that is free to join and stay free for a long time will not last. There is no way to make money with it.