FreedomRocks

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by mochamama, Oct 22, 2006.

1. mochamama

mochamama New Member

Does anybody have any experience with FreedomRocks? It has to do with FOREX. Thanks for your input.
  2. mochamama

mochamama New Member

The homepage shows that there was a response to this, but I don't see it posted here. I'm curious...
  3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

The message probably was spam and got deleted!
  4. simpleman

simpleman New Member

Quoting: mochamamaDoes anybody have any experience with FreedomRocks? It has to do with FOREX. Thanks for your input.

Yes. I am using their system to trade with and it is awesome! Up 13% in my first 2 weeks. Anybody can do this with no prior trading experience. Great business as well. Can practice using demo accounts for free.
  5. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Hi, just to let you know that I've been trading forex since 2003 and recently started using freedomrocks, it's been giving me consistent growth of 10-50% per month even though other users have experienced more than 100% returns per month. All these, of course, are subjected to market movement. But because of how freedomrocks system is set up, the risk is mitigated due to hedging. I don't wish to spam but if you are interested to find out more, you may email me.
  6. mochamama

mochamama New Member

Thanks so much for the info and input. Forex4aliving, you've been trading for awhile, so in your opinion, can a person with no forex experience be successful at FreedomRocks?
  7. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Ho mochamama...sorry for getting back late...Yes, so far, there has been quite a number of new traders that just use freedomrocks and have been successful. I am here to seriously guide a person who wants to trade and make money. I must tell you, altho I do get referral bonus, but my objective is to make a person successful in trading forex (that referral fee, although considered good, but it's nothing compared to integrity). I advocate slowly building your wealth, no overtrading, no greed, conservative and most importantly, build a strong mental skill in handling the market condition. I do log in my weekly trade status at [Link removed - Admin] check it out if you like and of course, you can email me for more information. Cheers!
  8. easttech

easttech New Member

I used the FreedomRocks program a while ago and it did pretty well. The problem is you don't have any control over your trades and they are long term trades. The systems tells you when to buy and sell and it does get a little confusing managing your trades as time goes on. If you do use it, I suggest getting an alert service so you get paged when price hits certain levels. The system also tries to make profit on the difference between interest rates in currency pairs.

I prefer to use my own trading systems. As long as you stick with just a few trading strategies, and have good money management, you can do really well in the forex trading business.

Andrew
  9. CoastalWahm

CoastalWahm New Member

I was thinking about adding Freedom Rocks to my plate of income streams too.. but i wanted to wait a bit..

I have tons of people interested in it.

I know you can make money with the trading. Is the money good with Recruiting for them?
  10. sumaprop

sumaprop New Member

I've been using FreedomRocks since July and have had great results. My trading account is currently up about 90%.

easttech said that you don't have control of your trades. You have your own Forex brokerage account so you always have control of your trades, you're the one that places them. Maybe he meant that the system tells you exactly what trades to make. I see that as a great benefit because there is no guesswork. You don't have to know how to trade. FreedomRocks does not teach you to trade. It's a trading system.

I liked the system so much I decided to market it myself. It's a binary compensation plan. You receive $75 for signing up a customer. You them receive a $40 bonus for each $600 of sales volume you or the Reps on you team sponsor. My team is really growing and I'm seeing my checks grow.

This is the first time I've even been involved with network marketing. I've been working from home as a full-time real estate investor for over 4 years. I think FreedomRocks is a great supplement to my real estate investing...both the trading (product) and the business (marketing).

Mark
  11. sumaprop

sumaprop New Member

I thought I post an update for those that are interested in FreedomRocks.

My trading account is now up about 230%. I just follow the system exactly as instructed. Everyone's return varies because you can adjust the settings to be more conservative or more aggressive.

My team has now grown to over 40 people. I've never seen a company where Product itself can make people money. I've a made a couple thousand dollars in commission, but I've made over $40,000 trading.

I can't stop telling people about FreedomRocks.

Mark
  12. turbobiz

turbobiz New Member

I'm a newbie at FreedomRocks and I want to say that it is stacking up as the first opportunity I have ever found which does exactly what is claimed by the Company.

I am excited by the prospect that I have an easy workable system which makes the perfect home business opportunity.

After all everybody wants money...and FreedomRocks is about showing us how we can get it!

Best wishes
    Mike

[Link removed - Admin]
  13. mochamama

mochamama New Member

Just curious about how everyone is doing this week. I heard that the forex market has been going crazy, but I don't know how that affects FR.
  14. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Hi

I am new to this site. I wanted to know the authenticity of Freedom Rocks biz model (sorry for repetition!).
  15. markmarkov

markmarkov New Member

Hi! I have discovered FreedomRocks earlier this month (too bad it wasn't sooner!) and I have made the decision to join. However my question is: does it matter WHO I join under? Since I am joining anyway, I think it makes sense to join under the right person so that there is potential of spillover! Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Mark.
    P.S. Has anyone noticed how many "Marks" are doing the FreedomRocks program? There is a Mark in this thread and I understand that 2 people in charge of FreedomRocks are both named Mark! =)
  16. tinypips_com

tinypips_com New Member

I am a forex trader and Have tried freedom rocks. I could not deal with it them for the simple fact that I have no control over my trades.
    The key to freedom rock strategy is to gian in swap interest.
    As you said, I like to use my one strategy like I am doing now.
    Take a fe trades daily, make my pips and move on.
    All I can say, is that i don't think this freedom rock thing work the ewa we think is sk\hould.
  17. peppergir17

peppergir17 New Member

Shelly
    I am curious, if you tried FR? If you tried it is it making you $$.
    Thanks
    sylvia
  18. juggernaut

juggernaut New Member

Hi Peppergirl,
    I watched FR for eight months before finally joining this past February with a demo account and the 15 day trial. Truthfully, I was only three days into my 15 day trial when I decided to just pay the $189 and jump in with both feet. The system just "made sense" to me. I opened my live account the beginning of March and have made a consistent profit ever since. I will email you my brokerage statements if you want to see them. Just send me an email.
  19. vegas

vegas New Member

Hi Mochamomma,
    Yes, FR is a great system. I have been involved
    since last Sept.
    I opened up my live account on April 10th, 2007 and
    I'm up quit nicely.
    Quit simply, the system works. I had no prior experience in the
    forex, and still don't. I just follow the tutorials and listen to
    the conference calls and have never had a losing month.

Just follow the system like it was designed and you will do fine.

Take care,

Mark Molina
    [Link removed - Admin]
  20. 116786

116786 New Member

Well, afterreading all the postings I have open an account.

I will do a demo account and then start the investment process the following week.

I do note that FreedonRocks is 90% about earning interest and 10% about make profit on forex trading.

Sumaprop I hope to do you one better.

I will report back soon.