Frugal Halloween costume ideas?

Discussion in 'Frugal Living' started by alicefred, Oct 3, 2010.

1. alicefred

alicefred New Member

Halloween is just around the corner, it means much more things for me to add to my to do list. Well, Halloween is one of my favorite celebrations of the year. The hunt for finding right Halloween costume is running at fast pace. Can anyone help me to find out some easy and inexpensive Halloween costumes ideas? So far I have found some good Halloween costume ideas at http://blog.couponalbum.com. Looking forward to hear your frugal ideas.

Thanks..

2. TChurch

TChurch New Member

I had to reply because Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday of the year! I just wish I could get others my age on board too[​IMG]

3. 1107common

1107common New Member

Yes I agree Halloween is all the way best event of the year. Its my one of the favorite event. I normally used to do shopping online to save my money. I remember last year I do shopping at Ezcouponsearch they have all my desired item on sale with discount offer.

Thanks..

4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Carve a pumpkin and put it on the kid's head? You'll have both a jack-o-lantern and a mask. :p

Seriously though, shopping thrift and discount stores for costumes may work too. They sometimes have some very unusual and vintage type clothing. Just be sure to wash it first.

5. Jacq1292

Jacq1292 Member

Halloween over Christmas? I skip Halloween but love Christmas with it's positive message (not the commercialized version). Can't wait!