Fun times new FREE vacation voucher program

Discussion in 'Fun Time Vacation Club' started by vernon dillon, Sep 20, 2007.

1. vernon dillon

vernon dillon New Member

fun times new FREE vacation voucher program is off to a great start and people are making lots of activation income and the new program is realy helping people from alot of different companys to build there business. we knew that this would be something that anyone no matter what business they where in could use. i want to thank all of you that have sent in such great emails. i have realy enjoyed hearing about all the leads and the business contacts that you are getting from this new program not to mention the money. i would like to answer any questions that you might have about this program and start a general discussion on this topic

2. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Hi Rusty - one of these days I would like to pick your brain a bit regarding an EXPO that I will be participating in in November...but for now, I have another question.

I have a friend who would like to go to Vegas for New Years Eve. Can you tell me which voucher you would recommend for her? She is a business women, so I am pretty confident that I could get more business from her if she has a great experience.

Thanks!

3. Lovinlife

Lovinlife New Member

Hi Dawn,

Just finished our first show at a Job and Career Fair in Idaho. Was wonderful.

We did an "Enter to Win" contest with drawings every hour on the hour. We used the condo card, Hawaii and St. Thomas certificates. Our prizes were those with the least in activation and processing fees as many of the attendees were out of work.

We asked them to be present to win and it generated alot of excitement. Our booth was busier than any other both days.

We had a short application for those who were interested and we actually received some resumes of great talent/skills. Our whole program ran around the automation of systems to success as most of the attendees were computer techies.

Would love to brainstorm with you anytime on different expos and what your focus could be for each one.

Paulette
    [Link removed - Admin]

4. vernon dillon

vernon dillon New Member

We want to thank all of you that have shared all your wonderful ideas about all the promotional activities that you are currently doing or are doing in the future.
    wow.......wow.......wow
    we never expected that so many people from so many different businesses would start using our new FREE vacation voucher system to help build there business . more and more people from alot of new companies are seeing that using travel incentives is a great way to build there down line , creat leads, and make sales. funtimes new FREE vacation voucher system is already becoming a great success. if you are doing a promotion now or are doing a promotion in the future please give us your ideas.

5. Lovinlife

Lovinlife New Member

Hi Rusty,

You have been in this biz for quite a while and have some wonderful ideas on different promotions.

I have a realtor who would like to give a gift after a sale, such as a cruise voucher. What would you do to promote that offering? I know they can not really do premiums with an offer to buy. Could they give a gift for a listing?

What could we give for an open house promotion rather than cookies to bring in traffic?

Would like to here from your experience in these areas.

Thanks

6. vernon dillon

vernon dillon New Member

Hi Paulette

Boy I remember the cookie and pizza days hahaha.

All different types of realtors all over the country use incentives to increase traffic to open houses, rent apartments, new home showings, new home sales and more.

We have landscapers, doctors, auto repair centers, police departments, fire and rescue, sports teams......................

I have done them all in my area and the quality of lead that is generated from a realty promotion is top of the line, cream of the crop, the cats meoooooooowwwwwww. hahaha in other words YEEEEEEEPE.

These leads are the best just like a lead you would recieve from a car or jewelry purchase.

Setting up the promotion to maximize your income and to be able to generate as many leads as possible is very important. Each promotion is run a little different so please call me and we can walk through yours so you can get the best result.

This is such a big topic I will do a training session on it soon.

Did you here the bad news about YTB