FUNKYSHARK Low Bid Wins Penny Auction Winner, or Loser Like Zeek

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by YAGOOFT, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Sure are a lot of funny names of new companies in last year. I guess with success of Yahoo, Google, Twitter, Zeekler and YAGOOFT, guess there is room for another. FUNKYSHARK reminded me of Funky Chicken dance. lol

I know how profitable these penny auctions are, and with a half a dozen I have used over the years, I have saved thousands, but you have to put in the time if you are serious about Low Bid Wins straregy. FUNKYSHARK is the newest, but as I compared it to Zeek, it does not blantantly state profit pools, a real wake up call for SEC and security fraud claims. Time will tell, but always roon for another funny named new company.

http://www.funkyshark.com
  2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Man, I just don't know, lol. Notice Yahoo, Google, Twitter are singular names. YaGooft is really a dual name and so is Funky Shark. Thus, not likely these will be the next Yahoo, Google or Twitter. Just going on names, for fun.

Funky Shark...come'on man! Again sounds like I'm about to get taken by a Shark but in a funky fun kind of way.
    Wait, this is a penny auction so that is exactly what is going to happen :)

I guess we can't say they did't tell us what the deal was from the beginning!

Cheers.
  3. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Guess time will tell as it always does. Funny silly names stick, and I think back to Yahoo in particular, first with the silly names, and everyone had to know what it was, even when I was wrapping ads of Yahoo on vehicles everyone would ask, what is Yahoo? Did anyone know how to spell Yahoo or Google, never mind Twitter, bet everyone knows how to spell them now. See or hear Yagooft once, and even a dummy would remember it as I see it, and most come back and say, Oh, I Get It. You Goofed. Prelaunch has brought in thousands in first week, so we shall see. As to Funky Shark everyone remembers Funky Chicken dance and song, so again, we shall see, but most successful companies in the past decade have done very well with silly names.
  4. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Thread locked as it appears the program is in pre-launch and discussing pre-launches is against forum rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.