Gaining Trust?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Kelsey, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Kelsey New Member

I have created a blog about free ways to make money online, the problem is most people have already had negative experiences and think they are all scams. I have been paid so I know there all legitimate. Any suggestions on ways to gain trust??
  2. talfighel Silver Member

Hi Kelsey,

A good way to gain trust with them is to include screen shots of what you earned with some of these programs. That is one way to go.

You can also add testimonials of people who already used these products and their success.

The KEY here is to have a lot of people see your offers and website to have a good chance of making you more money. The more visitors, the better.

Always include great offers that really help people make money. Never lie to them because it will hurt you in the long term.
  3. payment proof Member

I agree. Show pics of payments you have received. If a site has been around and paying its members for a long time, mention that too. Also speak about your personal experiences as well.

Good luck. :)
  4. robinincarolina Silver Member

Trust is something that is earned over time. It goes along with building relationships and reputation. It's not an overnight thing. It has taken me years to gain my trusting followers and clients. They had to watch me over time and most importantly see that I was not giving up and was in it for the long haul.
    payment proof likes this.
  5. robinincarolina Silver Member

Commitment also is important. If you commit to something, you will gain trust. It's those that don't commit and jump from one thing to another that struggle the most. I think people can feel your level of commitment. You can convey it in blog posts and opening up to your audience.
    payment proof likes this.
  6. annadenise Member

Gaining trust does take time. Participating in forums over time is one way to develop this.

Word of mouth is another way after you have enrolled people in your company/program and given them assistance and training and they share it with business associates, friends and family.

One thing that still shocks me is that more often than you would think, people I work with are so very grateful for responses to their questions, training materials, etc. and often state that in the past they have signed up under people that never answered any of their questions once they joined under them. If you want to grow a business, you have to help others to help yourself. When you do this long enough people get to know you and that you have a reputation for responding to requests, training, etc.
  7. westfam11 Member

I agree with robincarolina and Denise gaining trust takes time. Just be consistent with what you are doing and offering and build relationships with people and over time they will see that what you are doing is real and that they can do it too. Just be available and answer questions, emails, etc. and people will come to know and trust you.
  8. Jay Nalette New Member

Kelsey, what I did to build trust was first I was accountable for what I did, I am honest, I have integrity and I teach people. I did a video on "Are you a hit" A-H-I-T and I have started doing video marketing. It helps for people to see who you are and also when you look into the camera like you are talking to your "best friend" I found that the easiest ways to brand and also attach a face with a name...my emails now have a video in them as opposed to just text...I hope this helps you out!
  9. FreeCashMan Active Member

Pictures of profits don't make people trust you. With technology pretty much anything can be faked, I know of someone that did it on video. That's not to say you don't want to share that a company is paying as promised but try and get people on a contact list and communicate with them so they get a sense of whom they are dealing with.

Success is a process not an over-night arrival to greatness.
  10. John Passafiume New Member

To gain peoples trust, you have to prove to them that Online Marketing works. I believe showing them your earning from your pay pal account is one way, but I feel that Video prove has been more effective. Once one person believes in you, and then you will see the leads pay off. Don't give up, and your dreams will come true.
  11. A8ch Gold Member

There have been excellent suggestions so far in this thread. Here's another approach you could consider:

Take someone under your wing, someone who is serious and committed, and teach them what you know. Help them to overcome their challenges and put money in their pocket. Write down everything you do and the results they bring... good and bad.

Then when your student has reached a certain level of success, use the data to compile a report that you'll give away to prospects for free via a squeeze page. The fact that you taught someone else how to be successful and are willing to show others how it was done, is a big deal. People love stories, and they love success stories even more.

This will do wonders for your reputation, increase the trust factor significantly, and open unimaginable windows of opportunity for you and your business.

Hermas
    Just2EZ likes this.
  12. Ria New Member

Show them what you have earned. You can scan your checks if any. Or screenshot your earnings in the site.
  13. KB24 Member

Don't just tell them about it show them how...ie show them how to do kw research... show them pictures about a site. People will be able to connect with you better if they see examples..