GBG Health and Wellness

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by lavendersluv, Oct 6, 2007.

1. lavendersluv

lavendersluv New Member

I have been introduced to GBG, I am trying to get some real honest reviews on the company and one product inparticular the 10-in-1 Liquid vitamin. Has anyone tried this, or know of any one who has. thank you

Michelle
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

3. lavendersluv

lavendersluv New Member

Thanks I will, [​IMG]

Michelle
  4. mycats

mycats New Member

I joined GBG and got my product the other day, 10 in one liquid vitamin, I am pleasantly surprised by the taste. And have found that I got a boost in energy since taking it.

I did some research on the company before joining and did not see anything to alarm me.
  5. aplina

aplina New Member

how long how they been online?
  6. mycats

mycats New Member

I have been online for 2 years.
  7. lavendersluv

lavendersluv New Member

The taste is good, IMO that is still new. There back office shows that hopefully they will be updated that soon.

Michelle
  8. mycats

mycats New Member

Michelle

Yes they are working on updating the site and having lead capture pages for people to use early next year. NO extra charge for the lead capture pages.
  9. mycats

mycats New Member

GBG made a small change.

You no longer need to give out your SS number until you have 2 personal referrals.

This means that if you have people who just want to be customers, they will no longer need to give out there SS numbers.
  10. moneybees

moneybees New Member

I have joined GBG as well and have found this to be a solid legit company. All of their information is on the website to see.

GBG has been in business for a long time now. The new GBG 10-1 vitamin business is not that old.

If you do your due diligence and have a good look through the company information, the product, and the pay plan you might find what you are looking for.

The product is great by the way. I have finally found something I will actually take everyday with hesitation. Being in liquid form is a plus for me. I hate pills [​IMG]

moneybees
  11. JenniferF

JenniferF New Member

I have been approached by two different people in GBG, both within the last week. No one seems to be able to provide a written version of the compensation plan. They both keep sending me back to an audio/video. Is there no written comp plan for this company or do these two people just not know about it?
  12. Achilles

Achilles New Member

has anyone made money with gbg.
  13. annadenise

annadenise Member

I have earned every month with GBG. Not alot, but the product is basically free for me. The product I take that GBG offers is very inexpensive for the ingredients. It is good. However it is still just available in the USA.
  14. timflowers

timflowers New Member

I'm not sure how good GBG is. If it's selling for $20/bottle, and out of that member commissions and corporate expenses must be paid, that doesn't leave much money for the ingredients.

I have to wonder if they use synthetic vitamins and if their minerals are naturally derived. And what kind of quality control is used to guarantee that the ingredients are free of toxins? Just some things to question before jumping in.

I did try the product and thought it tasted rough. Sort of like Tang; not fresh and natural tasting at all. Very acidic.

I definitely won't be ordering more.

Tim Flowers
    Greensboro NC USA
  15. HummelMarketing

HummelMarketing New Member

I have been with this company for almost a year now.

I do like the product, but for the beginner, the "back-office"
    may be a little bit overwhelming. There are many options
    to click on... Nice promotional banners/flyers for an additional
    cost. The customer service is OK., not amazing.

I would prefer if I could sell the vitamins on my own hosted
    website instead of redirecting customers to theirs because
    it can be a little bit confusing too.

Again, the product itself is great. As far as the website itself,
    it could use a little work!
  16. moneycash777

moneycash777 New Member

I would like to know if the products and the opportunity GBG is available in Canada?

if not, do you have an idea when it will be available?????

thanks
  17. paiva45

paiva45 New Member

I joined GBG with the 55kin90days Team about 3 weeks ago and they already placed 3 people in my downline.
    I have a total of 7 people in my downline.

They help everybody getting referrals. I'm very happy with them and GBG.

Carlos
  18. paiva45

paiva45 New Member

Now i have 44 people in my downline and growing everyday!!

The 55kin90days team places people in your downline.
  19. maesch

maesch New Member

Hi Brian,
    Read your post from Feb.,sounds like I might have found a good biz to be in.
    I joined 3 weeks ago and have 4 member under me so far,and just joined their co-op today.
    You mentioned a seminar in Manistee on the 14 of March,do you have more info?

Mike
  20. mrslalas7

mrslalas7 New Member

That is really great. I love gbg! Very affordable for everyone who is definitely struggling in these times. What could be great? You get a free website, free training, free business and only $31/mo for 1 great product that is safe and gives you energy, free toxins out of your body and good for your brain cells. Why not try it. lol