GBG Health and Wellness

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by lavendersluv, Oct 6, 2007.

1. eaglegene

eaglegene Member

nmdbrian: Yes it is awesome.. We're over 288 in our team as of today and the checks just keep getting greater!
    Brian, not to be nosy but having 288 people in your downline can i assume you are pulling in anywhere from a few hundred to maybe $1,000 or so per month? I been looking at the GBG program along with a few other things and am trying to decide which one to do. Any insight would be appreciated.....
  2. eaglegene

eaglegene Member

nmdbrian: We were just under $500 in total checks for March, and haven't gotten everything for April yet, but we grew by over 50 ppl in the month, so I'm sure it will be a bit better!
    We've personally sponsored 15, so it would be better yet if we had more personals - PAY POINTS!! But we're very pleased and would obviously encourage anyone who is considering a home business to choose GBG and run with it!!
    Awesome! Just got another phone call from a prospect and set up an appointment this evening.. I'm thinking we'll be at 16 personals this time tomorrow!
    While perusing your site i didnt notice anywhere to actually buy the product? Is there a way to do so? I like to try the stuff out before i actually sign on as a reseller. This way if the product is good, i believe in what i am selling. I also noticed this on other GBG seller sites too. Would be nice if it was as much about selling product than just signing up people for the downline. I wonder how much in sales is lost as a result of this? Of course, maybe i am just missing the link to buy too...
  3. rhayder

rhayder New Member

I wanted to join but they wouldn't ship to APO address because it was a box number.

I was slightly disappointed.
  4. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Definitely something to think about.
  5. eaglegene

eaglegene Member

nmdbrian: eaglegene,
    Basically, to buy the 10 in One, or any of the other products, you click on the "Get Started Now" tab and order it. This will place you on the monthly auto-ship program for personal use. If you choose to share it with others, then you have the same free web site I have to help promote it. You can cancel or add more product to your order at any time; customer support is wonderful!
    80% of the people we have seemed to have signed up to only use the product for personal, and 20% are bringing other customers.

Yep, signed up my appointment prospect last night, within 15 minutes of sitting down with him! He said after paying $50 plus shipping for a very similar product without a business attached, that this was a no-brainer. 290 and going!!
    Thanks for the info Brian. 1 last question. If i want to cancel the auto ship then how would i go about that? (Just in case i am not partial to the product).
  6. eaglegene

eaglegene Member

nmdbrian: Here's from my website: To change your next order date within the SAME month and you are within 5 business days of the next scheduled ship date or you wish to skip this month's order or cancel an order, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-453-4600

Plus, like I mentioned above, they are very helpful and courteous. I've also never been on hold for more than a couple minutes.
    Thanks. I will try the product before i sell it. [​IMG]
  7. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

It's good to see that Gene will try the product now and not cancel his autoship. [​IMG] But keep in mind that the 10 in 1 juice (though it's the most affordable and best-selling GBG product) is not the only one offered. The company has just introduced a weight-loss system, and like all of their other products it has a money-back guarantee. In this case if you don't lose any weight after 30 days, you don't like the taste, etc. you can return it for a full refund.....even if you consume all of the product .
  8. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

Some of you who have been in GBG a long time have built sizeable downlines and are making a lot of money, and that's great! But did you know there is also an advertising co-op that will help us all build? It's called Endless Customer Supply. ECS is run by Tomeka Thompson, who is a GCG member as we are and she started it last fall -- spending her own advertising dollars to market the GBG product line.

I joined GBG via the ECS co-op in February, and my upline sponsor in Seattle has had considerable success: his first GBG commission check was a low 4 figure amount! He even delivered some spillover into my downline. [​IMG]

By the middle of March, Tomeka announced a new co-op that ECS has been developing on a major scale. That includes their hiring a third-party marketing firm that gets results and a print ad in the leading entrepreneurial newspaper Network Marketing Business Journal. So it's no longer free for their services, but they are offering shares in their advertising co-op for $18 each. So if you can't afford the Weight Loss System (which pays us commissions of $50 and $100 each time) , the tasty, nutrient-packed 10 in 1 juice is about $32 total so for us Americans it's only $50 a month. For Canadians a few dollars more.

If you're not already in GBG and would like to join via the ECS co-op (which is on the brink of launching) shoot me a PM and we'll discuss it more!

Thanks,

JEFF
  9. eaglegene

eaglegene Member

I been taking the GBG Liquid 10-1 for about a month now & i'd say its allright. Taste like OJ. Not sure if i'll stick with the product though. I felt better taking the "One a Day" vitamin pills & they were much cheaper. But i'll give 10-1 1 more month at the very least.
  10. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

I'm also promoting GBG using the Endless Customer Supply marketing system with the $18 a month co-op.

I use primarily email advertising and I have been the top GBG recruiter in the world for consecutive months.

This is a cheap little business that duplicates and quickly grows to produce a substantial income. The product is great, and not overpriced.
  11. eaglegene

eaglegene Member

While the GBG was ok i'll be cancelling my membership this week. The vitamin just isnt working out well for me. The Mens One a Day Formula is the best i've felt.
  12. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

nmdbrian: Just went over 300!
    That's great Brian! You're making a very nice and ever growing residual income with 300 and counting.

A lot of people are having success with GBG.
  13. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

A product that burns calories while sitting on the couch. Boy oh boy. What will they come up with next. There is no substitute for burning calories the old fashioned way and you heart will thank you for it. If you can get you customers to exercise 4-5 times a week they will feel even better over time. GBG + exercise is a great recipe for success.
  14. mrslalas7

mrslalas7 New Member

One thing I don't get is the fact they claimed to be FDA approved. Do you know it takes years of research in order for a product to be approved by the fda? Also, why in the world would the fda approve health and wellness products? I mean, its just as if the products aren't all natural themselves. I have gotten proof on this if anyone can PM me. I am not trying to put gbg down but I know this is the truth based on the resources I have here. Most products that fda approve are synthetic-based products not all naturals. Hope this helps anyone.
  15. bryan0675

bryan0675 New Member

I am curious to know what everyone thinks of the new GBG website, and the new energy matrix product for $59.97.
  16. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

bryan0675: I am curious to know what everyone thinks of the new GBG website, and the new energy matrix product for $59.97.
    New site? It looks the same to me, unless you're referring to the www.gbgscience.com site. [​IMG] I think that looks great!

The Energy Matrix also looks great, but it would be nice if they could cut the price in half. That's the product I want to buy, since I am about 25 lbs. overweight. If mixing the Energy Matrix powder in a small bottle of water and drinking one bottle every day for 30 days enables me to lose 20 lbs or more, I'm there! [​IMG]

However, my primary objective as for all of us is to make money. So far I haven't made much in GBG, and I fault my lack of salemanship and advertising budget along with the Endless Customer Supply co-op that's supposed to be building our downlines. For me it's $18 / month. For newer members they're charging $20. ECS was supposed to launch on August 1, but it appears they've encountered yet another delay, and so far after 4 days there hasn't been an explanation.

JEFF
  17. bryan0675

bryan0675 New Member

Has anyone here seen an increase in downline growth since August 1st 2009 compared to previous months.
  18. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

No growth here, and it goes back much further than August 1. [​IMG]

That's because I have no advertising budget, zero samples to hand out, and a major co-op that's dragging their cyber feet. I'm not giving up yet, and I hope that the remaining 8 active customers still on autoship (out of 11) in my downline don't either.
  19. bryan0675

bryan0675 New Member

Re: Brian,

Same here, just want to see if this was only happening to me. Thanks for the info.
  20. GBG4Life

GBG4Life New Member

Hello gang, I'm a new member here, but I have been with GBG since the earth cooled!

Can I answer any questions?

I just did a classic car show and passed out the Energy from a booth, what a fantastic day!!!

BTW: If you didn't know, there is also a Energy Matrix LCP at:
    shopgbg.com/energy/yourID

Jerry