GBG Health and Wellness

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by lavendersluv, Oct 6, 2007.

1. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

I've been unable to get an answer after two separate attempts each contacting GBG Support through both phone and E-mail to this question:

If i drink the Energy Matrix, a bottle a day for 30 days will I start to lose weight even if I continue to consume my regular diet that consists of Chinese, Mexican, Italian, and American fast food that is both fried & grilled AND from drinking a few caffeine and sugary-laden soft drinks?

In other words, will Energy Matrix offset my daily caloric intake, so I can passively burn my calories with this product as claimed? I'm exactly 200 lbs, which is 25 lbs overweight for someone my height, although I'd actually like to get it down to 160. I don't want to "curb" my appetite or change my eating habits to accomplish that. I only eat 1 big meal a day as it is. [​IMG]

Dr. Allen of the Glycemic Research Institute is a very busy lady, but she has obviously not gotten my E-mails after 3 weeks+!! [​IMG]
  2. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

That's all well and good, Brian, but in spite of the product's name I naturally have plenty of energy for much of the day (at least during these several months collecting Unemployment in particular), but keep in mind that they do claim you can burn fat cells "sitting on your couch". Well, renting a small room I don't have a couch but I do have an office chair! [​IMG]

I'm glad to know you've lost weight with it though. Long before GBG introduced Energy Matrix, I found an identical product being sold at a kiosk in a local mall here in southern California. At the time I didn't buy it because it costs $60 for a 30 day supply (making it almost as expensive as the $74 I would have to spend including postage and sales tax from GBG). This alternate version comes in a small box of drink mix packets that have several flavors including my favorite (green tea) and the sales lady told me that if I drank a bottle a day that in a month I would definitely lose at least 20 lbs. She gave me a free sample of my choice (orange flavor, because she didn't have any of the green tea) and it wasn't bad.....but the bottle of water was warm on that pleasant 65 degree autumn day.

Now that I've since learned about Energy Matrix, I should go back to that kiosk if they're still in business and compare the ingredients between their product vs. Energy Matrix. The girl who worked that stand was cute too. [​IMG]
  3. GBG4Life

GBG4Life New Member

There is an underlying problem here that no one has touched on yet, and that is that Energy Matrix only works for four hours. If you take the drink at 9AM, it won't help you a bit after 1 PM?
    It's not Energys fault, your body only burns for 4 hours, then recycles. If you eat your 1 big fat laden meal after 6PM there is nothing Energy will do for you.
    1) 1 Pack per day, weight maintenance
    2) Packs per day start managing weight
    3) Packs per day, keeps the fat-burning engine running 12 hours.

I would strongly suggest that you modify your diet first, or not waste your money on Energy, as you will not achieve the "miracle" results you are looking for. You should be eating between 3-5 time a day while on energy as you need to fuel the fire.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but we need to remember that a "regular diet" needs to be mantained while trying to lose weight,
    a $2 product can only do so much.

Energy will burn fat, but you have to regulate how much fat you put into the fire!

GBG4Life
  4. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

OK, Jerry....so let's say what you're saying is true and go with that:

If the human body recycles every 4 hours and I only have my one big meal of the day usually at around 1 PM, then I should be drinking a bottle of Energy Matrix in the 9 AM hour. That way it will nullify the effects of whatever I eat after 1 PM.

The rest of my diet isn't that much actually. It usually consists of no more than a large bowl of cereal in the morning and a filling snack in the evening. Add to that a few sodas and / or iced teas through the day, and you have a modest diet that a poor man on Unemployment can afford. Fortunately, other than being able to pinch more than an inch, my health is very good overall so no complaints in that department. [​IMG]
  5. GBG4Life

GBG4Life New Member

Actually, you should be drinking the Energy WITH your big meal, the Energy will tell your body not to turn the food you are consuming into fat cells.

The problem will be the sodas and tea (with more sugar I suppose)?

The sugars are what trigger your cephalic response, it tells your body to immediatey start producing "new" fat cells, the same exact thing that bananas do.
  6. GBG4Life

GBG4Life New Member

Hi Brian,

Huge pay raise the way I see it, it makes licking the bags even more enjoyable.

I made up store countertop display boxes today, they will be coming to convenience stores and gyms near you soon![​IMG]

You can see one of them at GBG Inside Edition,
    sorry, they are not for sale, and they cost about $5 to put together.
    I am going to get a leap ahead of GBG on this....

Just letting you know, Jason Ray is one of my success team members...[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jerry
  7. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

I am just curious but do gbg reps get a lot of retail customers or mostly reps?
  8. GBG4Life

GBG4Life New Member

Good question...

It actually depends on what group you are targeting. But technically, everyone who joins is a rep because the business is free.

I have about 1200 in my group and I would say about 45% are just customers.

The main deal is that you just never know who will become a working rep. Many say they can do this or do that, but you never really know until the signups start.

Hope that helps
  9. bryan0675

bryan0675 New Member

Has anyone tried giving out samples of the energy matrix and documenting the results? On average how many would you have to give out for someone to join?
  10. bryan0675

bryan0675 New Member

Also, I have people that cannot afford the auto but want to join GBG. Would anyone like the idea of GBG charging $19.95 per month for the business and the website if it paid out exactly like the 10-in-One did at $19.95...up to $1.00 per level for 20 levels? Then if the person orders product for the month, the website becomes free.
  11. GBG4Life

GBG4Life New Member

Hi Bryan,

I don't really care for the idea of charging for the business in any fashion, it would only lead to confusion with new visitors visiting the website (K.I.S.S. Method).[​IMG]

I do have a suggestion for your friends that can't afford GBG.

1 at a time, gift them in. Pay it forward for 1 month, 1 person at a time. With the new payplan, they would only need to get 3 signups per month to get their product for free, if they can't do that, then a paid website will do nothing, they will just be out the charge for the website.

If a person believes in GBG and they have "the vision", $29.95 per month will not stop them from succeeding, or joining.

Jerry
  12. GBG4Life

GBG4Life New Member

The newest "basic" payplan video is now live at GBG!
    Click on "opportunities tab and scrool down.[​IMG]
  13. GaryCameron

GaryCameron Member

JenniferF: Do a Google search for GBG compensation plan. It is outlined on their web site. Looks like the plan is based on a 2 x 10 forced matrix.

Are the GBG vitamins are synthetic or food based? (Synthetic vitamins are garbage in my opinion.)
  14. bryan0675

bryan0675 New Member

Has anyone tried giving out samples of the energy matrix and documenting the results? On average how many would you have to give out for someone to join?
  15. bryan0675

bryan0675 New Member

Are more people that have joined your group in the last 30 days ordering the Energy Matrix or 10-in-One?

For the people in my group, the majority of new customers are ordering 10-in-One (over 90%).
  16. bryan0675

bryan0675 New Member

hey brian, thanx for the info. are the top 10 list published somewhere?

does anyone here know if there were any winners to that Energy Matrix contest last month? i have always been baffled why GBG is pushing that product so hard. i think it would have been 1000 times better if they spent all that money invested in E.Matrix to make the 10-in-One even better and make sample 10-in-One packs. or even make a chewable form of the 10-in-One with the peachsweet...somthing like a starburst.
  17. GBG4Life

GBG4Life New Member

Question:

In reference to the new "Senior Regional Manager" position, will people that already have 3 RM's with 2 automatically be promoted to SRM?
  18. powerfulbenefit

powerfulbenefit New Member

lavendersluv
    Michelle,
    The 10 in One GBG Product really does wonders for ones well being.
    In fact it helped my family so much I wrte a story about it and it is a must read before making any decisions. See the info in my signature file.

Michael Thompson
  19. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I ordered my first pack of the energy matrix.

I can't wait to get it!!

Matt
  20. GBGSuccessGroup

GBGSuccessGroup New Member

Im new to GBG and have a few questions,

My sponsor who bought me in is not working the business...How do I get contact info for my uplines?

As uplines, do any of you make it a habit to contact new members to say welcome, etc etc??

Is it possible to switch from one Sponsor to another?...

I came across another GBG rep who is an hour away from where I live in oklahoma, is anyone else here from oklahoma?

Can a prospect call the company directly with my ID# and get signed up that way too?

What methods besides the DVD have you all been using to recruit?

Thanks...