GBG Health and Wellness

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by lavendersluv, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Hey Tony,

I'm in Pennsylvania and have been with GBG since 2009. The vitamins are awesome.

The chewables are chalky at first but if you keep chewing they taste great. Like an orange pez candy. Even the chalky-ness isn't bad. They definitely have grown on me from the liquids.

I have everyone I know on them and energy seems to be a big thing everyone notices.

I really feel the sustained energy, the mental clarity, the mood enhancer (I'm always in a good mood).. Also since I have started taking these I have literally not got sick once.

If you have seen the movie "limitless" This stuff is the closest thing out to the NZT drug.. Only no harmful side effects [​IMG].

The business end of GBG is unparalleled. Sponsoring new reps is effortless in this business if you complete daily actionable work.

In most cases I recommend advertising the vitamin.. The rest will take care of itself.

Matt
  2. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Hi Matt,

Thank you for sharing to us that you are also a customer of the GBG 10-In-One product and giving us your input about it. Now I know that I am not the only customer of this great product on this forum.

Matt, I am not sure if you seen this or not on this forum. But here is a link to a post I put on this forum to suggest to people to advertise their business website on their car. Make sure you scroll down a little bit to see my other car advertisment for GBG. This might give you an idea for you in gbg.

http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/website-promotion-7/advertise-your-website-on-your-car-19966 .html

If anyone decides to try a free sample of the Chewable 10-In-One, I would suggest that you suck the tablet rather than chew it. Then you will not get that chalky feeling like Matt said when you chew it. You would just get the taste this way.
  3. Interesting,

I tried this when they first launched given it was half the price of competition juice deals at $20.00 for a bottle. Too bad it tasted like crap, liquid vitamin taste was just too ugly for me, so I stopped using it. Now I see it is twice the price, so hopefully they fixed the taste issue. Almost $50. after shipping is just too much in a collapsed economy like this, so good luck, I hope you all have continued success.

Success to all,
  4. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Thank you freebusinesses for your input on GBG. I will just say that a lot has change for the better. I am taking it that you do not like the taste of orange juice; due to that is how it taste to me. Maybe they fix the taste since the first launch of it.

Now we have the Chewable 10-In-One that has more ingredients in it to make it better and you do not have to put it in the frig after opening it like you have to do with the liquid form.

Also we have free samples to give out of the Chewable 10-In-One. This will allow people to try the taste before they buy it.

As for the price on getting a physical healthy product that helps you in a lot of ways is not that bad of a price for under $50.00 for everything.

When it starts costing in the $70's and up, then it starts to cost to much for a physical healthy product. Look what happen to Efusjon energy drink costing over $100.00 a month for a healthy product. They went out of business.

Note: I can not give a 100% stat on the cost people can or can not afford. So this is more of feeling I have; due to the vibes I get by browsing the internet.
  5. I guess you never tasted the original product? I like orange juice, but hate the vitamin taste all these juices leave behind, and I have tried most, so for $50. I hope you can survive the recession is the real issue I have. If it was still $20. and they corrected the taste, then I would probably still been using it. As to getting physically healthy, no one know which product is best for everyone, so if you feel it works for you, great, that is all that matters on personal level, but having used them all, I am one who cannot tell any improvements, guess I eat well enough and smart enough to be at peak health without any of these questionable nutritional products.

Wealth Without Health is Worthless,
  6. eaglegene

eaglegene Member

FREEBUSINESSES: I guess you never tasted the original product? I like orange juice, but hate the vitamin taste all these juices leave behind, and I have tried most, so for $50. I hope you can survive the recession is the real issue I have. If it was still $20. and they corrected the taste, then I would probably still been using it. As to getting physically healthy, no one know which product is best for everyone, so if you feel it works for you, great, that is all that matters on personal level, but having used them all, I am one who cannot tell any improvements, guess I eat well enough and smart enough to be at peak health without any of these questionable nutritional products.

Wealth Without Health is Worthless,
    I too thought it had a "minerally" after taste, though slightly. In that case i might recommend you or anyone else with this issue pour a serving into a glass of OJ.

I also agree with the price. Its hard to believe people pay that amount for vitamins. The chewable ones look like they are expensive too? Did i see over $30 for the chewables? Is that correct?
  7. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Eaglegene is back with some feedback on GBG'S 10-In-One. Eaglegene just pointed out a good tip to mix the liquid 10-In-One form with OJ to help the taste. Good Idea.

Eaglegene just ask if he seen the price for the Chewable 10-In-One over $30.00; yes it is over $30.00. It is $39.97 for a months supply (60 chewable tablets) that has the business part along with the $39.97 purchase.

I am already aware that most people will turn this down; due to the price. So I will keep offering it to as many people as I can; due to I know this product works for me due to how much more healthy ingredients in it than the centrum product I used to take.

I am almost at the point where I am getting my GBG 10-In-One for free each day. Store bought healthy products will never give you an opportunity to have it for free each day.

In closing, I am taking a better product that cost more, but can give me an opportunity to have it for free and make a profit as I keep offering it to more and more people to help them live a healthier life style.

Nice thing about this business opportunity is that my sells spill under each other. In other words, I am helping my sells live healthier along with my other sells spill under them to make them an income too. What is the catch? You just have to have two direct sells to be able to receive that commission.
  8. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

GBG Update!

1) GBG has just expanded out in to Ghana, Africa.

2) GBG just added another 10% bonus to us from all GROSS sells in the GBG company. Now us GBG customers/reps can get up to making 20% of GBG'S gross income from all sells in this company.

3) GBG just added another new product called "Willpower In A Bottle" to help control how much you eat.

4) GBG updated our GBG website with a link to see ALL the GBG products for people can pick from to buy. It used to be setup where people had to buy the 10-In-One product first, to see the other GBG products in the back office to buy.

In closing, GBG has iron out the costs of their products and is now focus on growing out to other countries. Ghana, Africa was the first. There is talk that Nigeria, Africa will be the next country they will grow out in too.

Now if you position yourself in this business on getting 1% or more of the GROSS sells in this busines while they are growing, you will then be making a nice bonus each month with out even selling a product. This is HUGE!

All the X GBG 10-In-One liquid form customers out there needs to look at GBG'S new products, new comp plan/bonus pool and their direction on expanding to other countries.
  9. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Yes, another update about GBG from JUST me. [​IMG] I feel you will like to read this one. But it is kind of long. I am sharing what I have learn in 6 months of taking GBG 10-In-One product and offering it to people.

I have been in GBG for 6 months now. I have been posting about GBG on this thread all this time from day one and only had ONE person on here back me up about GBG. This is sad when there were a lot of people at the start of this thread backing up GBG.

Here is another thing that is sad. I thought I was doing a good thing by putting together a neutral GBG community website to bring us GBG customers together to talk about our positive results. Here is what I found that is sad.

I found that some of the top GBG marketers out there can post all over the internet about how great GBG is, but they could not post it on a FREE neutral GBG website that welcomes any kind of positive feedback about GBG. Also they did not invite their HUGE downline to join. Are people in this world this selfish? It seems so in my eyes.

I have been upfront with all of you about GBG from when I stared till now. You can go back on this thread to see for yourself.

I am here to say that I agree with the two people that did talk with me about GBG on this thread. They gave me a heads up that the price is to high to sell the GBG 10-In-One vitamin Formula.

I only sold the GBG 10-In-One to 6 people in 6 months. I focus more on offering this product to the average people out there like me. These are the people that will tell you if you got a good product or not.

It is not that the product is bad, it is the price. A lot of people told me that it is not worth buying vitamins for a total of $48.00 with S & H already added in.

I agree that this is too high. But what can I do? I like the product, but I do not have a lot of money. I went all in with GBG; due to I told myself GBG was my last mlm business I join.

I joined GBG as a customer first; due to it's product is vitamins and I was already taking vitamins every morning. Also it is better than the vitamins I was already taken that gave me a huge passion for the product that I thought would help me finally succeed in a business. I was wrong.

GBG has everything right besides ONE huge problem. That is the PRICE. Take that price back down to $19.97 or $24.97 with less commission we make and GBG will get GBG customers back along with new customers that I could have sold this product too (FACT).

I know the price would help make this work. But I was just told from some average people I talk too about GBG and they said that the price of $39.97 for GBG'S new product called the "Willpower In A Bottle" is more worth it to them if it works.

Not only that, my wife is even willing to try it; due to she will be off of work for the summer. My wife works for a school.

My wife is concern about eating more while she is sitting around home. The "Willpower In The Bottle" weight loss product (Capsule form) is put together to help control your hunger. So this is one reason why she is willing to try this product.

Now I learned that the VALUE for a product is the key to have the price right. So if GBG did bring the price down for the 10-In-One vitamin formula, will there be any VALUE to buy the 10-In-One vitamin formula in the first place?

My answer is yes to that question; due to I already had people flat out tell me that if the price was lower they would try it. Now keep in mind, we did have a person on here flat out tell us that it was no better to him than buying store bought multi vitamins. But there are people like myself that feel it is better than store bought; due to having more healthy ingredients in it. I will not go all in this; due to I already talk about it in my other replies to this thread.

In closing, I only have enough money left over to buy three more months of gbg's products (Three Bottles). I am going to focus more on offering GBG'S new "Willpower In A Bottle" to see if this helps me get to my main goal of just making enough money to pay for GBG'S product each month. In other words, have it for free.

GBG now has a new video for people to watch about the new "Willpower In A Bottle". If you would like to look in to this new product, then go take a look at that video. It says it all.

Thank you,
  10. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Here is the big question for GBG'S future. Will GBG'S new "Willpower In A Bottle" product be the product people are willing to pay $39.97 for to get energy and lose weight?

At this point, my wife is up for me changing my monthly autoship GBG product (10-In-One) to this new GBG product for her to try it out; due to she is off of work for the summer. (Works at a school)

She is looking for something that will help her control what she eats while she is sitting at home. This product is setup to do that.

Also my old fashion mom (Meaning No Computer) is even willing to try this product; due to she wants something to give her energy to move around the house or she will just sit around eating.

My wife and mom will tell me if GBG is worth staying in by them getting positive results from this new product.

My mom will get this product first; due to it just got sent out to her yesterday. My wife has to wait till the 26th of this month for my monthly GBG product autoship to ship.

If anyone is reading this, stay tuned for an update on how this new GBG Willpower In A Bottle weight loss/energy product is working for my mom and wife. I might even have a friend at work that is willing to try this product too.
  11. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

The GBG updates after this one will bring out if GBG is just about the business part only. Read below to show you what I figures out so far and what I am about to figure out about GBG.

Here is an update on the people who are willing to try GBG'S new Willpower In A Bottle product. I ended up having two people willing to try this product for the month of July.

My mom and a lady I work with named Wendy are the two people willing to try this product. My wife decided not to try it; due to she knows that if it does not work for her or my mom, I will then cancel my GBG account. In other words, she feels it would be to much pressure on her at this time to try it.

Today I sold the Willpower In The Bottle my wife was going to take. I sold it to Wendy I work with for $30.00. Wendy said she will start taking it tomorrow.

My mom just started taking this product two days ago. Both are taking it about the same time.

I will come back on here with an update when either one of them updates me about how well this product is working or not.

I feel this Willpower In A Bottle will give me a peace of mind about GBG. In other words, If GBG'S new Willpower In A Bottle product does not work, then this will tell me that GBG is just about the business.

If GBG'S Willpower In The Bottle product works for my mom and Wendy, then I feel this could be the product for GBG to bring the product and business all together. Here is why I feel this way.

I feel GBG'S 10-In-One vitamin & mineral lead product does not have enough value in it for people to pay the high price of $39.97 + S&H for it. In return, has us GBG reps not making a sell for the business part to do anything for us.

Now if GBG'S new Willpower In A Bottle product works for Wendy and my mom, then I feel this is going to take off; due to there is a lot of value out there for people to lose weight. In return, I feel will have people pay the $39.97 + S&H for it.

Also the fact that Wendy will be a walking testimonial in our job we work at with around 500 people that work there with us.

Stay tuned.
  12. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

My mom just called me today to give me a 14 day (half a month) update about the Willpower In The Bottle product.

She told me that she is for sure going to buy another months supply after she takes the 14 day supply she has left.

She said that she lost 3 pounds so far that does not show in person. But she knows she lost some pounds; due to some of her close no longer feels tight on her.

Also she said that she is not eating as much along with feeling less moody.

My mom never got in to any of my marketing products. But when I told her about the Willpower In The Bottle benefits it has to offer, she said that those are the benefits she was looking for to help her body control her weight at 63 years old.

Here is an update with the person I work with named Wendy. She only took this product for 2 days and decided to give it back to me for someone else to try it.

She told me that she did not like the schedule of taking 2 capsules in the morning at the right time and 2 capsules around lunch time at the right time.

Now I am looking for another person at work to try this 28 day left over supply of the Willpower In A Bottle.

At this time, I am happy to hear that this product is helping my mom with her weight. With this said, I plan stay in GBG for another month to give me more time to see if this product will work for other people than my mom.
  13. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Quick update. I am here to let you all know that I found a different pesron I work with to try the Willpower In A Bottle. Her name is Cheryl. She just started it today. I will keep you all posted how it works for her.

Stay tuned.
  14. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

The main break down of GBG & An Update of GBG'S New Willpower In A Bottle product.

GBG BREAK DOWN:

I joined GBG back in December of 2010; due to GBG's lead product was a product I was already taking every morning. That was a multivitamin product.

I like their 10-In-One multivitamin product. But when I tried to sell it for $39.97 + S&H to people, I found out that people's value for vitamins is not worth this price.

Now if you look at the first thread here, you will see that the liquid form 10-In-One was going for $19.97. This had people talking a lot about it here on this forum together.

Then GBG brought up the price to $29.97, that had less people talking about it here.

Then GBG brought it up AGAIN to make it the final price of $39.97. Now you just see myself talking about this product in this thread.

I get it now. I would like to thank the couple of people that tried to tell me this in a nice way. Thank you.

GBG tried to butter up the price going up by saying to us GBG reps that we would make more money this way to help with our bills.

The way I see it is that you have to SELL THE PRODUCT FIRST to make ANY kind of money. In other words, GBG can tweak the compensation plan all that they want. But it is not going to do a dam thing for us unless we sell the product first!! Hello??

WILLPOWER IN A BOTTLE UPDATE:

GBG just came out with a new product called "Willpower In A Bottle". This is a capsule form product for weight loss.

I have been updating you all about this new product. My mom was the first person who bought it from me; due to she was looking for something to control her cravings for food/snacks between her meals while she is sitting at home.

My mom just got done taking GBG'S new Willpower In A Bottle for a month (July 2011). She told me she lost a total of 9 pounds in this months time.

She said to me that this product did what she was looking for by having her not have that feeling of wanting food/snacks between her meals. But she did say that she has yet felt the energy part. But this might be due to she is already taking B complex vitamins for that.

My mom already bought another months supply (August 2011) to try it out for another month to see when she will level out with taking this product.

I also found two people on youtube that are getting positive results with this product.

One person is named Tammy. In her youtube video she said she lost 5 pounds in her first month. I ask her for an update and she said she lost another 11 pounds in her second month for a total of 16 pounds.

The second person is named Cindy. She has lost 9 pounds so far in 21 days of taking GBG'S new Willpower In A Bottle weight loss product.

Now here is the question for GBG'S future: Will GBG'S new Willpower In A Bottle weight loss product have enough VALUE in it for people to pay $39.97 + S&H for it each month?

This answer all comes down to what people will do, when they come aware of this product.
  15. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Wow! I did a lot of talking over the 8 months or so I was in GBG. I am here to say that I got out of GBG.

I thought GBG'S new Willpower In A Bottle weight loss product might have enough value in it to sell it for $39.97 + S&H. But my mom started getting a heart burn side effect from taking this product for another month. So she stop taking it.

The lady I work with named Sheryl said that she did not feel anything, after taking it for 3 weeks. This in return turn away two other people I work with on trying it out for a month.

I have to say that I am burned out in network marketing; due to most of these businesses wants you to offer the business more than the product.

The businesses compensation plans does not mean a thing for us unless we SELL THE PRODUCT FIRST. Hello??

So in my eyes, GBG owners went the wrong way of jacking up the 10-In-One multivitamin formula product from $19.97 to $29.97 and then to the current price of $39.97 to have us distributor make more money.

Give me a physical product that is like the poducts out there that people are already taking everyday or once month CLOSE to the same price, then I know I and others like me can make a sell that in returns makes us money.

Do not even mess with these downloaded products; due to most of them do not have any value for people to buy. They are more about the compensation plan to make money.

I am personally working on putting together a toy game in hopes a toy company will buy my idea. This way, I feel I have much more control to make a nice income to have me retire when I turn 50 in 7 years.

Wish me success with my toy game idea.

Take care,
    Tony
  16. eaglegene

eaglegene Member

Tony, so you have quit GBG altogether?
  17. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Hi Eaglegene,

Yep, I am going to quit GBG altogether tomorrow. Their office is not open over the weekend to call them now to cancel. Also I am quiting network marketing altogether too.

Eaglegene, you were right about what you said in this thread back in March. That was the price of $39.97 + S&H was way to much for a multivitamin product. People would not buy it for that amount.

Thanks for trying to wake me up back then. But I was all fired up about the product at that time, that had me thinking I was doing the right thing.

I am now focus on putting together a toy game in hopes that a toy company will buy my idea.

Take care,
    Tony
  18. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Thanks for sharing your journey with us Tony.
    That's the bummer about MLM, you have to quit the business if you don't buy.
    Gene is on my LWM team but doesn't have to buy anything to stay in business.
    He could get lucky some day and end up with money he didn't have to work for.
    Of course he could make a lot more with a little extra effort on his own behalf.
    But why I jumped in here is the toy/game thing.
    My son-in-law's cousin just licensed the rights to a game he designed.
    He had a lawyer friend with connections who put the deal together.
    Didn't make him rich yet but he retained royalties and hopes it pays someday.
    Best of luck to you, it can be done.
  19. eaglegene

eaglegene Member

I understand Tony. Best of luck with your game. [​IMG]
  20. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Thank you guys.

Just2EZ, do you think your cousin's lawyer friend would be willing to share to me the steps I need to go through to get my game licensed when I am done with it?

If so, could you get me connnected with him by sending me his phone number? Maybe you can ask your cousin to ask him if it is ok for me to call him to get some input on this.

My main concern is the price to get this going when I am done. I hope it is not to much.

By the way, thank you for sharing to me about your cousin making up a game. This shows me it can be done.

Thank you,
    Tony