GBG Health and Wellness

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by lavendersluv, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

I'll try to find out but I'm sure there is public info on "how to" that is easier to get [​IMG].
    (I only see him once or twice a year but will use the grapevine to find out)
    I think he said he got $250 plus royalties and the lawyer got $500 from the license fee.
    It was a board game that should have staying power if it gets to market.
    It took him several years to actually do it, mostly just "thinking" about it.
    Once the lawyer offered to help it only took a few weeks.
  2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Hey Tony,

I've been in GBG since 2009 and certainly have seen lots of changes. Keep in mind this is a business for people to make $$ and GBG wants to maximize that.

They completely changed the payplan last week.. nothing is the same except the matrix and paypoints. The pay is paid out completely different though.. A change clearly for the better like the changes they have made prior!

I can't speak for you and the value you put on GBG, but I can speak for the 80% of my downline that are product users and not business builders. They see a good value in the product.

My own family members even save money at GBG's pricepoint as opposed to GNC.

Just to play devil's advocate and give the other side.

Matt
  3. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Hi Matt,

Good to hear that you are doing well in GBG. When I was in GBG, my Sponsor was doing well too and he still is.

Don't get me wrong, it is a good product. But $50.00 a month? I wish they would have kept the price at $19.95 when it first came out.

We can look at this in all different ways. Meaning that I am not 100% right about everything. So I think $50.00 is to high of a cost for this product.

But like you said, you have customers that are fine with that price; due to they are still buying it and using it now.

To add to that, one of my downline is still taking it as a customer. So it comes down to the VALUE a person feels in this product, to decide if they will pay for it or not.

I thought I was done with mlm after GBG. But I found a product to me that gave me that value in that product to buy it, use it and offer it.

In closing, us network marketers have our own ways to run our home based business. So I am very happy to hear that GBG is working for you and your downline. Awesome!

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Regards,
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Speedy2011
    Hey Tony, I know this is off topic but since this is the thread you asked it on...
    "I think he said he got $250 plus royalties and the lawyer got $500 from the license fee."
    Talked to him a few weeks ago and that is where it sits, NO royalties as of yet.
    In other words the company bought it for $800 and shelved it for now.
    He is powerless to make them do anything with it and now doesn't own the rights.
    Get a better lawyer!
  5. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

Ouch!! I agree with your final saying "Get a better lawyer!". What is our world coming too? It seems to me, that money always seems to be the big factor in everything.

If you go back a few replies, you will understand what Just2EZ and I are talking about. It comes down to me getting a patent for a toy game I put together.

Just2EZ, Thanks for sharing this to me.
  6. bryan0675

bryan0675 New Member

I do agree with you Speedy2011. Back when the product was $19.95/mo. my team was growing.