I think you should do well with it. [​IMG]
  2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Thanks Mountainmom5.

I appreciate it. =]].

So far, so good.!
  3. Matt Zenittini

This forum is made up of so many internet marketers, but I look into the GDI leaderboards every day and VERY few people are pulling in bonuses for referring 5 people a week or more.

Have you ever read over GDIs payplan?

Did you know that for every 5 people you get in a one week period you are paid $100?

For every 5 people you get Monday through Sunday, you get $100. PLUS the $1 monthly residuals PLUS the $1 monthly residuals of the people they bring in 5 levels down.

Their payplan rocks. It is a pretty easy one to market because there is no charge the first seven days. I have been marketing this a total of 6 months now. If anyone wants any advice on where to start I'd be happy to help.

My most successful way of marketing it has been using the above plan. With a squeeze page and a book teaching someone how to use the system to make money. Generating your own leads makes by FAR the most money and gets the most signups.

Good Luck! =]

Matt
  4. westfam11

westfam11 Member

That's great Matt.

I tried GDI two different times, two different years and I just couldn't get it going.

I am glad you have found a way to make it profitable for you.

Becky
  5. Matt Zenittini

westfam11: I tried GDI two different times, two different years and I just couldn't get it going.
    Wow you came back a second time !=]. That's probably because of the opportunity they offer.

Getting it going is another story :p.

There are pretty much two different ways I teach my members to grow it.

One is build down. When I originally started I went to 5 people that I knew and I made training papers and everything. I had them do the same. The training papers taught everyone to do the same and kept them on track.

I taught them not to worry about people "not" joining because I got them in. Me getting 5 people to join, is just like 625 people getting 3125 people to join. It's simply 5 people each.

My second month in the business I had over 2000 people in my total downline =]. That is when i started promoting the business other ways.

I don't know if you still have an account with them or not, but I'd be happy to send you the same documents I used to make this happen. Just let me know.

The other way I teach is lead calls and lead generation. This simply builds out more than down. Instead of dealing closely with 5 people you know. You deal with EVERYONE, and those who want to make it work, will follow your training and coaching and make it work.

Making something duplicatable is the key to making everyone succeed. So make sure your training is duplicatable. Make sure you teach people to do EXACTLY what you did when you built your business. Or to do EXACTLY what you are doing to build your business.

Also when you are getting your downline, it's not "selling" but you want to investigate their needs and wants. It's definitely not for everyone so you don't want to push it on people. When I talk to people on the phone, if they make one negative remark about MLM or try to "challenge" me on why it won't work. I will thank them for their time and tell them I don't think its for them.

It's as easy as that. There are MILLIONS of people out there that are looking for that right opportunity. In MLM it is your job to find, train, and motivate them.

Surely if you follow those steps you will succeed. =].

Good luck with your future endeavors,

Matt
  6. urupanther

urupanther Guest

Wow! I'm glad you are doing great with GDI!!

It's clearly one of the easiest way to make an online income from home, when most of the online business opportunities out there are scam.

GDI is a proven company with an excellent record and at the same time offers everybody a shot at making money online for very little money, but with a huge potential!!

Even my network growth sometimes amazes me!!
  7. busoppreviews

busoppreviews New Member

GDI is definitely a stable long time running company. I am not a member but I used to be.

If you can regularly get 5 people per week to be able to take advantage of the Bonus then GDI is DEFINITELY the best program for you.

However, most people struggle to even get 2 per week, in which case there are other programs out there for the same price that have better opportunities. For example Revolutionary Matrix (I am not a member but I tried it out for an experiment) are also $10 per month but offer a FORCED MATRIX structure which opens up the possibility of spillover and therefore the possibility of downline members without working. Of course spillover rates vary from sponsor to sponsor, however with GDI you are 100% on your own unless your sponsor actively promotes your link for you.

Another one that is also $10/mo is Teamwork Revolution (I am currently a member) which is also a forced matrix program but it pays $2 per person on your first level thereby allowing you to break even with 5 referrals as apposed to GDI's 10 referrals needed to earn $10 per month.

I am sure there are even more out there that I haven't found yet, but whatever your situation may be there's definitely a program out there that suits you. GDI is great for the "heavy hitters" and you can make a lot of money off the bonuses. However drop out rates are VERY high. In forced matrix programs you will find drop out rates a bit lower and also a bit easier to get signups as people are more attracted to the Forced Matrix structure.

One more thing to consider is that GDI has been around for many years which contributes to market saturation, whereas Revolutionary Matrix and Teamwork Revolution have just started a few months ago and many GDI members are leaving GDI to jump on those bandwagons. Therefore the market is wide open to the newer matrixes.

Hope that helps people in their decision making.
  8. MoneyChaser

MoneyChaser New Member

I am just starting in my GDI business and I have emailed my entire upline with no response from anybody

I just need help on getting sign ups and being successful in this business any help will be appreciated
  9. Brian1030

Brian1030 New Member

Hi MC,

I see you posted this a few days ago, actually it's the reason I registered to give you a bit of information when it comes to your GDI business.

As for your upline, I am sorry to hear that there is not communication going on there as this is a constant problem when it comes to any MLM, in addition to that they might give you miss information about how to properly market any way so it's not a big loss.

I regret to tell you that you will have your work cut out for you, and I will give you an honest assessment of why I joined GDI, and also why I quit GDI after a month.

As for getting your business off the ground, the best way to position yourself to get massive sign ups is to get yourself on the top of the search engine results. This is because people that are already searching to join GDI are just looking for the right person which would be you providing your on the first page of a search engine.

The way to do this would be to write articles, blogs, and press releases. Preferably a topic based on a review of GDI, it's good points, as well as it's bad ones and how you can remedy those issues for the person.

Another way is to sign up to something called "People search" it's a free home biz op that links with GDI. You would offer someone to join people search, the people search would up sale your GDI opportunity and bingo you have a sign up. It's not 100% but most GDI guru's swear by it. That is all I can offer when it comes to advice because I recently left GDI.

The reason I left GDI is because in my opinion the money is too slow as opposed to the effort put fourth. The money I have made online before GDI has no doubt spoiled me as the effort is no where near as pressing and far more rewarding. I have never been the type of man to like slow commissions while having to recruit hundreds of people. In retrospect 100 people in my GDI business vs 100 people in my other venture is $100 dollars a month vs $15,000 a month.

It just wasn't logical and it was frustrating for me. After speaking with 10 separate top earners their daily grind was at least 5 hours of calling, trying to contact people, and pushing the sale. I hate selling period and I can't do it. That is just too stressful for $50 - $300 a month.

Mind you each dollar per month counts for a person, and these guys try their best to get the bonuses which is the real bread and butter to the program. If you get 1 or 2 bonuses a week then I would see it as a good opportunity, but most people can't. Unless they have an automated system recruiting masses a day. I hope this has been informative for you.
  10. Aaronbiz

Aaronbiz New Member

Glad to see this discussion is still in progress,

Can the market really get "saturated?" with GDI members? I do not think so otherwise there would be a GDI Account per household around the world and clearly that is not the case.

Just take a look at the network marketing giants that have clocked up 20-50 years in the industry selling anything from nutritional products to household cleaners.

One thing is certain whether it's GDI another affiliate program or network marketing business if you are not "active" consistently it is going to be harder to create momentum.

Aaron Riddell
  11. villasana

villasana Member

Hi everyone,

One tip that I recommend is to focus on how to market GDI, one fast way is to join systems that has GDI as the main opportunity, the same system will tell you and your prospect what to do, with this you will have duplication and that is how your downline will grow.

Regards
  12. netrepreneur101

netrepreneur101 New Member

Hi Guys,

It's seems everyone here is a successful GDI marketers. GDI is really good home business opportunity not to mention that this company is still growing for more than a decade now and the simplicity of its program.

Regards to all....
  13. Greenvalleyman

Greenvalleyman New Member

I have an account with gdi but is not doing a lot with it.
    glad to know that others are profiting from gdi.
  14. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

I still have a GDI account.

But I have been more motivated with an new complete internet marketing plan that gives you so much more than you get with GDI.

With ACADEMY TEAM SOLUTIONS (ATS) you get:
    UNLIMITED hosting, websites, pages, auto responders, storage, bandwidth and email accounts. Also rebrandable lead capture pages, $145 in free PPC advertising, Rotator Creators, Pop Up Creators, and more (of course!)

Training includes:
    Webinars
    Videos
    Instructions Scripts
    One on One Support
    Group Chat.
    And a 4 week training course.

Also Included are: PLR Products MMR Products eBooks
    Software, Clip Art Images, Flyers, and Business Cards.

GDI has been around quite a while, and was seminal when it first launched, but I don't think it can compare to the complete internet marketing plan available for less than $20 a month at
    academyteamsolutions.com

So I am notifying what's left of my GDI team to get with ATS!
  15. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

A major concern with GDI is that GDI's compensation plan is not so attractive, $1/downline-member/month.

Unless you have a big pool of downline-members in GDI, the residual income from GDI may not cover 50% of one's monthly household expenses. Thus, most GDI-ers need other sources of income, like our friends in this thread.

The idea of residual income is good, at least for the past decade. This decade, I think we need to consider something else.

Residual income works on monthly subscription (or contribution) of your downline-members. This benefits the upline-members. Downline-members get more downline-members into the monthly subscription scheme. To some extent, I feel it 'feeding' on downline-members.

If you have personal friends and relatives in your downline, how do you feel about 'feeding' on them? Free meals every month? We get free meals from our personal friends and relatives at the latter's invitation. Now, I feel residual income supplanted the invitation.

I believe this decade is going into a revolt, especially when so many 'residual income' launches had happened the last 2 years and are being lined up this year.

I think the best-sellers this decade will be to those which combine actual financial prowess and mass-appeal.
  16. wlrahilly

wlrahilly New Member

GDI is a great way to make money online. As far as the compensation plan, yeah the $1.00 per member is not that attractive unless you know how to get enough signups each day to make it worth it.

Don't forget, you also get a $100 bonus for every 5 paid members you get in a 7 day period. With a little effort, you can get your GDI business to run almost on auto pilot where you are getting consistent daily signups. But, it is not going to happen overnight. You have to be consistent regardless of the results you are having now, because a few months down the road, your business is going to take off. [​IMG]
  17. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

wlrahilly: With a little effort, you can get your GDI business to run almost on auto pilot where you are getting consistent daily signups.
    I have been with GDI for little over a year.
    No one showed me how to get anything going with GDI, especially with 'a little effort'.

Good luck with it!
  18. pincpassion

pincpassion New Member

I'd probably join GDI after building substantial leads. It might lead to passive income opportunities.
  19. ImportEyedea

ImportEyedea New Member

one of the top complaints with GDI is the $1 per person payout. we've been with the company for about a year now and i can honestly say those payouts pay the bills in my home. it wasn't immediate mind you, but thankfully the $100 bonus per 5 signups weekly truly helped move things along.

like any other business structure, GDI is a numbers game. We offer a full training tutorial, webinars and are accessible by both phone and email and we still lose people on a regular basis. however we manage to consistently bring in new team members each week, allowing us to make the bonuses

an analogy i use much of the time is think of your business like a local mall. At any given point 200 people could be wandering around, browsing. Not every single one will make a purchase but so long as the mall is able to maintain that quantity of people,( or more) sales will be made.

While i wholeheartedly encourage people to reach out and work with members of their team, it is important to remember that not %100 of your efforts will be rewarded.
  20. Aaronbiz

Aaronbiz New Member

There is some fantastic "generic" training systems out there, that can be used to help your GDI and primary business if you have one.

At the end of the day you need to find what suits you and run with it.

Aaron Riddell