1. rwade New Member

Hey Everyone,

I have actually been with GDI for a while. It is a great company, and they payout every month! I have not promoted GDI in a while though, because I have shifted my marketing efforts to other businesses online. It is a great company though, and I still get checks every month!
  2. cybermommy New Member

Welcome to the thread and the team hbroome [IMG]
    Great company/business to be involved with isn't it?
    Not getrich overnight but put in the work and it pays you back tenfold-and its residual and solid.
    Not here today,gone tommorrow like some companies I could mention!
  3. cybermommy New Member

I would sceond that,I am with GDI and in the 3in7 teambuilder I am with its excellent.
    I think team support is vital when coming into a new business,learning the ropes and also building solid relationships.
    This is one of the many things that drew me to GDI amongst many others.
    GDI is very popular as a solid,sound business and its easy to see why.
  4. cebarber2 New Member

GDI is great. I've been with them for almost a year and love it. I market it as a secondary business. People love the $10/mo. fee for their own domain and site builder...and a cool movie!
  5. 4u2nv New Member

I think 3in7 is an excellent program to help those that are new to marketing and advertising. I'm glad I joined GDI under 3in7. I just wish I had more time and money to advertise. The uplines are actually there to help you get referrals because your success is their success. I'm still in my 7 day free trial but I know for sure that even after the 7 day free trial, I will still continue to promote GDI through 3in7!!!
  6. cybermommy New Member

4u2nv,I see you are already doing brilliant and just joined!
    It shows what a great company,training,support is with 3in7.
    And importantly active members,like you who are out there building their business [IMG]
  7. opendomain New Member

I signed my wife up under you two so don't let me down[IMG]
    I'll start seriously promoting her site here soon. I was going to do it in my GDI name but thought i'd try things oout. If I don't like what 3in7.com does for me best believe I'll be back here letting peopel know.
    Day 1 - I like the marketing behind it, nothing new, just alot more streamlined. can't wait to see what happens from it.
  8. cybermommy New Member

Aha,I thought it was you from the name [IMG]
    The basis behing it is very simple.To ensure the guarantee,get 1000 hits to your site and if after the 7 day trial you haven't got 3 members ,then your first months fees are waived.
    Its explained through back office.
    Now the hits should be easy to get given traffic exchanges etc
    Also your upline also has a url in back office which enables him/her to advertise for new members and lend a hand.
    Example,I already changed my url here and elsewhere to help your wife and another member who is new.
    So rest assured we will be doing our best.
    But it is also important to get those hits to your site for the 7 day guarantee.
    But as you are with GDI already you will have no problems ensuring that [IMG]
    Also my upline is very responsive and I have found that helps a lot.
    I have read in the 3in7 forum and GDI forum some members who haven't heard jot from their sponsor which is sad.
    I chose this team because of the contact network and pro-active approach.
  9. ldelrio New Member

The real key is to focus on few critical actions every day ... cut thru the clutter of 1000s of affiliates and provide your team with specific action items to lessen the learning curve and provide them solutions.

GDI is a great product ... that's the key is that it is a real product unlike other business opps. ... the product is under promoted and solves a problem to an entire market that can't get the domain they want!
  10. cybermommy New Member

Daily actions and a schedule to follow,I agree [IMG]
    You have to have strong goals in order to stop yourself getting sidetracked by those countless ads/miracle programmes that you come across every day and learn to avoid sitting there and reading them,because you will then make no strides with your business.
    GDI offers a real product that people want,and will want more as the internet becomes an ever present in our lives.
    People who work this business and dedicate time to it will create a very very good monthly income with this-longterm residual income.
    GDI is now also using Paypal as a payment processor(makes it easier for people to join and to receive those lovely monthly payments).
  11. ldelrio New Member

Global Domains International

GDI is great but ...

Don't sign up for GDI until you take a look at 3 in 7. It'll take you less than 2-3 minutes and could be worth $3,000 a month.

It's the only free GDI system that WILL guarantee you 3 GDI sign ups BEFORE you're trial in Global Domains International period is over or you get reimbursed.

You can't lose ... 3in7 is risk free and so easy to do.

You don't have to waste time on creating websites or on SEO.

Just spend 1 hour a day telling others about your success in 3in7 and GDI and your GDI downline builds weekly.

I also provide my team fresh leads weekly for GDI, amazing GDI marketing tools, GDI action guides and special monthly gifts all worth $1,000s. The point is that if they don't succeed, I don't succeed.

I'm always looking fo the best methods to share with them and always looking for feedback-
  12. cybermommy New Member

Also worth noting is when you join GDI through the 3in7 teambuilder you have access to 2 team training forums and extensive reading and tips/ideas.
    3in7 also have a advertising resources section which is compiled by links supplied by fellow members.
    GDI's forum is one of the best I have ever come across-there are topics covering everything and you will learn a great deal at the same time as building a solid home business.
  13. opendomain New Member

From what I saw the theory was sound, but to me it wasn't anythign a good mentor should already be doing. Even with helping to build your own downline's downline...that just makes sense.

I'll had it to the owner of the site he's making a killing getting people to think of things they could have thought of by themselves.

Essentially everything they teach you to market with is stuff you can read in this forum
    article marketing
    reverse marketing
    sig lines
    free adds
    paper marketing

Basically if you ask Newbie Shield for Free marketing Ideas you get the same list[IMG]
  14. intruss New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Laurentiu, i'm an Internet Editor and Online marketer. I've recently joined the GDI business, which seemed to me like an interesting opportunity, because it combines two strong aspects: web domains and affiliate program. I wanted to hear your opinion regarded to the idea of making the site available in 2 languages (despite the fact that this kind of business is not so popular in my country). I also want to know your opinion in the way I've approached the problem: today's need of a web site -> your site -> by explaining and helping others to create their own site you will earn money.
  15. cybermommy New Member

Yes you can find all info that 3in7 give you online at forums,ezines etc but it is good for those who want to join GDI and have an extra resource there.
    All in one place,so to speak [IMG]
    I would think those starting out or not so versed in marketing may get more out of it,than those who have been around the block [IMG]
    Sometimes if you are new and trying to find everythin and gather info it can seem very daunting and just overwhelming at times.

Yes Stan was very savvy with coming up with 3in7!
    I use both back offices,but will say that I love GDI's forum-so so extensive and you are in a quandry about something,chances are you will find an answer in there!

Newbie is going to get bomabarded with questions now lol [IMG]
  16. opendomain New Member

Hi Intruss,
    I like the site very much looks very professional. Here is the issue I ran into with trying to focus on using GDI as a domain registry/webhosting company...you can get the same stuff somewhere else, the main difference as you said is that with GDI you have the opportunity to create a down line(residual income), on your site I really don't see that coming off anywhere. If you are planning on focusing on solely promoting the "have your own website" aspect of GDI you're going to be going up against some strong competition, with a much better product by the way of webhosting and for much cheaper, again the main points I would bring across are the ability to create an income not only from your own site, but from the site's of people you sign up.

I really like the presentation and found it to be very, very informative, easy to read and "likeable" which is great, what I didn't find was a strong draw for me to want to sign up for anything.
  17. cybermommy New Member

Yes GDI charges more than other known hosting companies.
    But we have the business promoting side of it ,which with 10 members,offsets the cost.
    I agree with opendomain,going up against other hosting companies by pitching GDI as "have your own website" may not be best route to take.
    As excellent as our tools,website etc is,our price is higher than the competitors.
    GDI will in essence attract those interested in building an online business,its straightforward,a good product,great training and comes with all tools you need.

GDI will provide a very good residual income and you can also create multiple streams of income via your domain,website etc.
  18. tenofus New Member

Without a doubt. The main selling point is the residual income.

Hosting is cheaper elsewhere and to be honest, I had to use other software and upload it to my site (which was very easy to do) because the sitebuilder software is not very user friendly.

I love the back office stuff. It's easy to track orders and downline, etc.

But with any network marketing or affiliate marketing business it requires a commitment to promote. And friends and family are not going to join if you haven't made any money. So it's easy for the new guy to get discouraged.

I just simply offer to do all that for my sign ups. Anyone I sponsor...I build their downline.

That should be good enough reason for them to keep paying $10 a month and quite frankly, whether I sign people up under me or under my sign-ups, I still make $1 so why not give it to them.

I know it's kind of a new approach with affiliate marketing, but with GDI it works.

Anyway, I hope that encourages anyone who may be struggling a little to get it going.

To Our Success,

Javier
  19. cybermommy New Member

Welcome to the forum Javier [IMG]
    I think I have read some of your posts in back office forum,if I am right?
    And yes,I agree,what is great about GDI is that it encourages team co-operation and is about helping those team members who are struggling get moving.
    We actively encourage team members with the 3in7 teambuilder to do this [IMG]
  20. Aaronbiz New Member

Hello there,

There's a big plus with GDI.

It doesn't involve a huge monthly outlay and once you have 10 people on board it's paid for, unless you hit the bonus in the first week or so that is.

It appears GDI is picked up by a few affiliate organizations. As a lead in for Newbies.

Looking forward to posting.

Aaron Riddell