1. linswi1214 New Member

I agree. I have tried many things and GDI seems like the best for me. Lots and lots of support! I am only 4 days into it but am going to start by getting lots and lots of advertising and then go from there. I am a teacher so figure I can promote all summer while I am off and see where it goes. Anyone have super super way to advertise for free, PLEASE let me know.
    Thanks
    Linda

Can anyone tell me what 3 in 7 is all about???
  2. moneyfree New Member

Hi there,

Im just a new member of GDI. What capture's my interest is the System my sponsor is using to build his business. I sign up 1 day ago, advertise his system in a free ads and got 1 sign up already.
  3. opendomain New Member

You make some excellent points Ramzee. I am a GDI affiliate and admittedly it does take time to build a GDI downline. HOWEVER the big, big upside to GDI is that once you have a downline you can begin showing other offers. I promote MANY free money making programs to my downline and have seen great results.

I also work the free programs in reverse to GDI. Depending on how you plan things out you can typically turn a GDI program like the one I use at my site in my sig into a great monthly residual income. Again, it does take time, but the benefit is that a lot of my work is very front end loaded.

When I started working with GDI I took the approach of wanting to build something worthwhile and something that could be done over time. Prior to GDI I never really tried to be a team leader as it were and am still trying to get things pushed in the right direct, for instance last night I wrote about 15 pages worth of GUIDE for my team that will be rolled out via an auto responder. Once that's done I'lll never have to touch it again, and my team will always have a reference guide to go to. My goal when I started was to sign 1 person up a month and show my downline how to do the same. (given a 2 month learning curve for noobs) So far I've met or broken this record with the exception of my first 2 months(hence the curve). If I can do this for 1-2 years I stand to be making more from GDI than I do from my job as an assistant accountant and as a work from home bookkeeper. Couple that with the free programs I use effectively and I'm ok with waiting 1-2 heck even 4 years to get what I want.

I hope that helps lend some perspective to GDI and what it can do for you. If you, or anyone has any questions, feel free to ask or visit my site.

Best of luck,
    Gilbert
  4. Aaronbiz New Member

Hi guys,

GDI is a great product in itself.

1. The straight forward wedsite builder can provide you with up to 10 pages of website usage. Create "squeeze" pages for your different affiliates.

2. Provides you with the opportunity to create branding for "you".

3. Gives you a chance to set yourself apart from your affiliate associates (and those Generic sites).

4. Yes, you can make money with GDI to.

5. Is it a "primary" business? Not sure on that one.

6. Is it a great introduction to internet marketing, I would have to say a BIG yes.

Aaron Riddell
  5. opendomain New Member

Quoting: Aaronbiz5. Is it a "primary" business? Not sure on that one.
    It can be absolutely. The way I figure it if you cannot investing getting started for $10 a month, then really what chances do you have.

Admittedly it does take time, but GDI is a great front runner.
  6. freestyle New Member

GDi have 1 major problem in my opinion, the product don't worth the price .
  7. opendomain New Member

I agree. The product is not what you are getting into GDI for. There are 100's of sites that allow you to host webpages for farless, BUT not many that I know of allow you to promote the same simple site and make residual income off of your downline.
  8. GetGoin New Member

Hello,
    here my view on GDI , why i would not opt for GDI
    Firstly..
    * GDI is a 1 up marketing system ..which i feel is very old and redundant.
    * In one up systems its takes a while before you actually make a substancial income ...you need a army under you to actually make an satifying amount.. so there comes the flypside .. some people would wait that long or somepeople wouldnt ..most of them woudlnt as there is lack of motivation.. a person is not motivated enuf to stay wid the program as it takes time for one to actually generate some kind of income !! so some will stay n many will leave .. thats the reason many such programs fail or have people exiting after a while..
    * GDI has been around for a while so the top positions have already been taken so there is no chance of gettin at the top .. you will be giving your income lots of others and very less will be shared with you !!
    * I dont know about the payment procedure but generally such programs have a time constrain on payments ..which can be 15 days ,30 45 etc ..
    * also you will have to work the same and put the same effort if you were selling a high income generating program too .. so why would one put in so much if his gains are so measly. i would ratehr go in for some other program where i would get better compenstaion the same efforts.

those are my views on GDI .. which i thought of while i came across GDI !!

anyways i hope i have a made a point !!

CHeers...
    Rameez
  9. Aaronbiz New Member

Hi Rameez,

GDI can pay out weekly if you qualify for bonuses.

I have something you should see when you have time, I'll Skype you.

Aaron Riddell
  10. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

I wish someone could explain GDI to me.
    Maybe by email or something.
    I need a 'crash course' I guess, because recently my computer crashed!

I signed into a 7 day free trial for GDI as a part of my moreEgold setup.
    My computer really did crash on me just after that.
    I am just now getting my files and sites back together (I had NO backup!).

I just noticed that I have been being charged for a GDI membership THREE TIMES so far - I just noticed another charge today.
    I had done something that was supposed to stop these charges from coming through, but that's another story.

I am thinking I want my membership cancelled, and some kind of refund.
    I have never used the website or even logged in.

On the other hand, I WAS considering GDI at one point.
    I'd like to see if GDI is what I need.
    Actually, to just start out all over again with the free trial period!

I don't know what the story is with my GDI account.
    Wether I have referrals, or if I can still use a plan like 3 in 7.
    Maybe there's some kind of useful membership deal I can salvage.
    Or, what ever the best course of action might be at this point.

And,
    I don't have any idea right about now, just what all GDI even IS!

I guess I have to go to the website or something.
    Just wondering what the folx here at the WAHF have to say first, and in addition.
    Not sure where to even start on their website!

Need some info or something.

Fast!

thanx n advance...
  11. crsuccess New Member

I have been in GDI for over a year now and I never have regretted

it.. They always pay on time and while there is cheaper hosting

no other provides the income potential and stability

that GDI does.. and website builder is easy to use which is good for people like me that still struggle with html lol
  12. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Can anyone here give any concrete statements about money actually earned with GDI?
  13. opendomain New Member

Lets see if this helps.
    Concrete statement #1.
    You Earn $1 for every site you sponsor/signup/refer. Then $1 for every site your signup refers down 5 lvls?

Concrete Statement#2
    You have a very simple to use easy to understand website builder(or you can go commando and create your own site...see my sigline) With this you can monetize yoursite however you wish.

Concrete Statement#3
    Bonuses...
    https://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/contests.dhtml?language=english

So that's the money part.
    Here's what I do with GDI and I've been happy so far.

I promot GDI using the video and my site, I've found this to be decent enough with regards to GDI sign-ups. I then show my new sign ups how to use several free options to start building something online. It's not a real fast start business plan...though it can be. With the bonuses though you generally don't have to worry about that. I'm sure you've seen the GDI video, if not then you should take another look at it as it seams it would explain a lot of your questions. If not then let me know and maybe we can talk over the phone or something. I don't mind helping out.

incedentally with GDi the most i've made in 1 month(just GDI) is 600+, I'll have to get back and look at the actual month.

Incedentally with that month there were several other "programs" earning me money as well many of my GDI team members were a part of that money as well.

Talk to you soon,
    Gilbert
  14. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Hi Gilbert,
    I appreciate your answer to my question.
    And thanx for giving me a clue as to what you have earned with GDI.

Those 'concrete statements' however, are simply a rehash of the payout plan of GDI.
    I was talking more about concrete statements of actual money earned with GDI.

You mentioned earning $600 in one month with GDI.
    I wonder if that is AFTER, the costs of promotion, either in money, or time - which as we all know IS money!

I have about two weeks left in my GDI account.

GDI, looks to me to be a domain hosting site, with a matrix for income.
    Eliminate the 50% that goes to payouts in the matrix, and you have a decent priced domain hosting plan.
    Even so, that's a bit much for only one website hosting.

Unless I hear MUCH better, I doubt that I will continue.

Again,
    thanx for your response,
    tjmm
  15. opendomain New Member

With the exception of this last month all my marketing has been "gorilla marketing" that is to say free marketing. I just recently started buying rotation spots in certain places... the review is still out on those, but they are cheap(less than $12 a packages so even there the cost is nominal.

On average from GDI I earn near 350-400 a month. I have only been with them for a few months now but am very happy with what they offer.

GDI is probably not your best option for hosting, however it is IMHO a very nice avenue for income creation. Their marketing video's are golden and a lot of people sign up once they see them.
    I have a downline of over 200 people, many who are also signed up for other "programs" I promote.

Again as I've only been with GDI for a few months I've really not tried to push anything on my downline....for two reasons.
    1. I hate when that's done to me. I took a lot of care building trust with my downline so I never promote things I've not personally tested and have been paid on.
    2. I really am trying to stick to the low cost no cost programs out there and there are not that many. Perhaps as I see certain people "blow up" I'll begin sharing other more expensive Programs with them, but as of this moment I'm not personally involved in anything else so I wouldn't ask my downline to be in something I've not tried.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, if you're looking for a hosting company, GDI is not the way to go as for the price you don't get a lot. The "thing" with GDI is that they offer a reasonable/profitable income stream, with very little overhead.

As for investing in time and money...well I take the approach of GDI/opendomain.ws being a business as such there are start up cost and growing pains. Could I have invested 100's into marketing and potentially boosted my start..well yes, but then I wouldn't be able to tell my downline how to take $10 and turn it into 1k+ a month.

One lat thing.
    Be careful when asking for proof online... pictures can be doctored, and anyone can say anything, in the end always do your research and trust in your gut...and in a few (no promotional) reviews.
    After all it doesn't take much for someone to lie to you...look for honesty and integrity online and you'll go far...look for money and you'll soon find yourself giving it away to someone else.

IF you need any help promoting GDI let me know I'd be more than happy to help you get started.
  16. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

opendomain: Be careful when asking for proof online...

Oh yes, I realize how things can be faked, esp. ONLINE!

But, I have ways, and questions that I judge the answer to, to help me draw a conclusion.

The one thing that helps me draw a conclusion is a simple RESPONSE!
    Most folx, don't go through the trouble of substantiating their claims, or even attempting to (faking it).
    They simply disappear when questioned!
    (or throw up a gigantic smoke screen).

That's proof enough for me!
  17. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

opendomain: With the exception of this last month all my marketing has been "gorilla marketing" that is to say free marketing.

I'd be interested in how much TIME you spend 'gorilla marketing'.
    I am familiar with 'free' advertising techniques - some anyway.
    I have found them to be TREMENDOUS time consumers (wasters).
    I haven't gotten decent results.
    Ever.
    But it has cost me hours and hours.

Not trying to demean your efforts.
    Just honestly telling you my experience.

thanx again for your responses!

good luck 2 u,
    tjmm
  18. opendomain New Member

Well lets see if i had to place an amount of time on it I'd say I spend about 1-2 hours a day...BUT a good majority of that is forum posting, where I would have been posting anyway. I write maybe 1-2 articles a week. lately my focus has been on getting a guide together and taxes(I work as a book keeper at home as well)

No worries about demeaning my efforts, i'm happy with here my time investments are right now so it's no harm to me. I'd be interested in hearing what it is you've tried as I am making a marketing guide and the more pitfalls I can help people avoid the better.
  19. Aaronbiz New Member

Opendomain,

Very interesting comments.

I see many affiliate programs and marketers are using GDI as part of their total package.

Looking back on things, if you can teach somebody to generate a moderate income with the "low risk" GDI option on it's own. Those skills can be easily transferred, don't you agree??? As your team looks to grow.

That is the amazing thing that clicked for me a while back. Quite frankly I didn't understand what a beauty it was and still is.

Kind Regards

Aaron Riddell
  20. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Aaronbiz: Those skills can be easily transferred, don't you agree???

Hey there Aaronbiz,

If you can easily transfer the skills it takes to make money with GDI, please transfer those skills to me!

I was getting ready to drop my account with GDI but now one of the 'viral systems' I am with, wants me to use GDI for my website hosting.

GDI may make money but I really don't want to deal with it right now.
    I feel like I am being forced into using GDI as opposed to better web hosting and domain name registration plans.
    !!!

On the other hand,
    if I could actually make MONEY with GDI...