General Info about the Prosperity Automated System (PAS)

Discussion in 'Prosperity Automated System' started by WealthyWAHM, May 16, 2006.

1. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Wow! PAS has it's own subsection of the forum now! [​IMG] It looks a little silly without any info listed here though, so for those reading this, the thread that was running on this forum for this topic is here: http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/14_1109_0.html (just so you can take a look at previous comments)

Now for some general info:

The Prosperity Automated System is an all-in-one marketing system. It sells itself, it sells your other businesses that you are part of by providing you with advertising space for those products/businesses and it can be conducted as a totally passive, hands-free home based business if that is how you choose to run it. [​IMG]

Basically, I like to describe PAS to people as a "traffic funnel". Many of us have businesses/products that we want to promote and we spend tons of money advertising each individually instead of utilizing some kind of "funnel" to get the most out of our traffic. Yes, I do realize that some people create their own websites to market all in one place, but does that website create an additional income stream for them, and sell itself, with no work by the site owner, for steady $1100 or $3000 commissions?

PAS does just that. [​IMG]

You get the opportunity to list up to 6 of your own businesses/products on your PAS website, then you drive traffic to that website and all 6 of your businesses get instant exposure! You then just have to run your follow ups for those businesses (as usual) and watch the profits come in! In addition, if someone is interested in buying a PAS system just like yours, they can request a callback, be followed up by a PAS employeed tour guide and if they decide to buy, you will be notified and receive a commission on either $1100 or $3000 for your sale!

PAS is owned by the Prosperity Network which is headed by Bill Osterhout. It is a 12 year old, debt free company out of California.

I guess that's all I wanted to post in terms of general info. At least that will give those who are new and interested in PAS some basic knowledge and a place to start with their questions. [​IMG]

Regards,

Christy

2. str8tothetop

str8tothetop New Member

I see alot more messages on PAS then I do on 1step. I may have to take another look at PAS. The only problem I saw was how to convince people to fork out $3k. Seems would only be a limted market to pull from.

3. freedomforever

freedomforever New Member

You don't need to convince anyone to fork out any money at all.
    This system is automated and your sales are closed by team leaders.
    I hope that helps.

4. RainMkr

RainMkr New Member

That's right that what sets PAS above the rest. Sit back and let the experts do the rest, unless your Christy then the team leaders call her to close the sale. [​IMG]

5. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: RainMkrThat's right that what sets PAS above the rest. Sit back and let the experts do the rest, unless your Christy then the team leaders call her to close the sale.

LOL! I had to take a look at your site to see who you were, Chris. [​IMG]

Good to see another MMGer here.[​IMG]

I'm not sure that I would be doing quite as well as I have if I were closing the sales on my own though so don't give these folks the wrong impression. :p

6. 1UPSUCCESS

1UPSUCCESS New Member

Quoting: str8tothetopI see alot more messages on PAS then I do on 1step. I may have to take another look at PAS. The only problem I saw was how to convince people to fork out $3k. Seems would only be a limted market to pull from.

When people are looking for a business opportunity they look at the cost of getting involved. So yes, I agree with you that 3K (actually its closer to 4K) to get involved with the PAS business opportunity is quite expensive for the average person. Then they look at how much time and effort it will take to make money. However, it has been my experience that when people see a value and BELIEVE that they could succeed in a venture they will find the money and time to get involved!

The 1UP model of perpetual income is a proven and a very lucrative way to generate large amounts of money. I am going to explain to you how this model can make you a very wealthy person. Lets just say that you got started in a very small 1UP business model that cost you only $3.00 to get started.

Lets also say that I am the recipient of the $3.00. Now, you need to bring one more person in and give him/her to me because I showed you this model. I just made $3.00 from you. Thats just GREAT! Now, do I just take YOUR money and run?? NO! I have a vested interest in you. Why? Because I know your next person comes to me.

Am I going to be motivated to help you bring in that qualifier? Of course I am! But wait just one minute here, you might say...When I give you my qualifier and I break free from you, you no longer have a vested interest in me! WRONG! I have showed you everything that worked for me and guess what, it worked for you too! You got your qualifier did'nt you? And when you refer your new people to me for testimony I will validate your claims! Thats called synergy!

What works for me will work for you and everyone that you bring in. It just keeps going and going! OK, I am now $6.00 richer and you are "qualified"!! Now, you do the same things you did to get that 1st qualifier and you will be on you way!

Lets just say that you brought in 10 people. Hey thats $30.00 ($30,000.00 PAS money) for you right? Now lets say that only 5 of those folks are actively working this model. You will receive their 1UP's very quickly which will be another $15.00 ($15,000.00 PAS money) You are now at $45.00 ($45,000.00 PAS money).

The beauty of the 1 UP model is that it is perpetual income. Remember the other 5 that just wanted to buy AD Paks and do this in a totally passive way? Yes it may take them a little longer but they will net you another $45.00 ($45,000.00 PAS money).

With only 10 people and their 1UP's you will be very close to $100,000.00 in a very short period of time! 1UP systems are very lucrative. Wherever you can get involved in a 1UP system that is legal and ethical, I strongly encourage you to get involved. If it is a passive 1UP system, thats even better!

I am speaking from experience from past and present 1UP systems that I have been involved with. The examples are just that! Examples of how anyone could generate large amounts of money with 1UP models!

Hope this helps

Regards Michael

7. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

Hi all, CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION TO JOIN.
    I was thinking about joining PAS, and before anyone spends $4K plus, check out the many pages of research and discussion on this at http://www.hyipdiscussion.com I looked in some other forums, and found mostly cheerleaders, but not many facts. While this isn't a hyip, someone asked a question and a researcher started digging and found a lot of questionable stuff. I have no connection with them, just found it yesterday. Not a member or poster there. After spending hours reading, I will regretfully pass. I'd love to get rich quick, but I'm afraid this is a pyramid scheme. Also, the fact that the checks go to the reps can open them to legal liability if an unhappy downline decides to sue. The guarantee has changed a couple times, read it carefully and be sure you understand it.

With all that said, there's no question that a lot of people are making money there. There are also a lot of people, it seems, who are NOT making any money. It's just not a program I'd be comfortable being involved with. Just wanted to pass on the results of my DD.

8. pspark72

pspark72 New Member

Hi. I joined Prosperity Automated System (PAS) back in April. At first I decided to be completely passive, but now I'm actively promoting it. Some of the methods I'm using include free traffic exchanges, search engine marketing (Google Adwords), discussion board postings, link exchanges, and lead capturing programs.

The one that has worked particularly well recently is the lead capturing and autoresponder programs such as getresponse.com. Since I started to promote my business, I've had dramatically more prospects who requested call-backs from PAS team leaders. Right now I have three prospects who are ready to buy the system. I'm excited about it.

I've heard from my sponsor that on average, each advertising dollar you spend will return $7. That's 700% return from advertising, and I can testify to that. My advice is to join this program, because there is nothing easier, simpler, or more profitable out there. Sure, the initial investment of $1995 or $3895 may be a lot of money to most people, but for anyone considering to start his/her own business, this is only a fraction of the startup cost of a traditional business. I joined when they offered a 100% +$500 money back guarantee, so this is a riskfree investment as well.

You have to invest a lot to gain a lot. Small investment, small return. Big investment, big return. It's as simple as that.

9. 1UPSUCCESS

1UPSUCCESS New Member

Quoting: BlackcatHi all, CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION TO JOIN.
    I was thinking about joining PAS, and before anyone spends $4K plus, check out the many pages of research and discussion on this at http://www.hyipdiscussion.com I looked in some other forums, and found mostly cheerleaders, but not many facts. While this isn't a hyip, someone asked a question and a researcher started digging and found a lot of questionable stuff. I have no connection with them, just found it yesterday. Not a member or poster there. After spending hours reading, I will regretfully pass. I'd love to get rich quick, but I'm afraid this is a pyramid scheme. Also, the fact that the checks go to the reps can open them to legal liability if an unhappy downline decides to sue. The guarantee has changed a couple times, read it carefully and be sure you understand it.

With all that said, there's no question that a lot of people are making money there. There are also a lot of people, it seems, who are NOT making any money. It's just not a program I'd be comfortable being involved with. Just wanted to pass on the results of my DD.

It is very wise to do research on any program that one has an interest to join. However, there are and always will be people that will have negative things to say about anything. There is NOT one Home Based Business that does NOT have anything negative being said about them. I am a person that has done his DD and I know that I can succeed with PAS or anything that I get involved with. I do not measure my success with the failures of others. Whether its PAS or anything else that I do, I WILL succeed and teach others to do the same...

10. iconenterprises

iconenterprises New Member

PAS Support (or Lack Thereof)

As a PAS member, I had submitted a support request to PAS some time ago (27 days ago, to be exact). During a recent members-only teleconference, a member asked Bill O. about the whole support ticket system issue. Bill's response could basically be summarized as: If you want an answer to a support issue, just voice your concern via one of their members calls ... which means that you must be available to be on the call at the date and time they have scheduled it.

For me, this poses quite an inconvenience. In my opinion, if they're not planning on replying to any past support tickets, then they should pull down the support ticket system altogether until they believe they have the manpower to properly address the issues. I had waited over 20 days only to find out the there was very little likelihood that my ticket would ever be addressed (unless I called in and voiced it during a membership teleconference).

Another way to look at it ... they've apparently had enough time to strike a deal with not just one, but TWO other opportunity sources (IPG8 & Freedom Rocks), but they have yet to solve their glaring support issues. These kind of collaborations usually take a considerable amount of time in planning and execution (we formed several of these back in the days of my previous company). In my personal opinion, they are focusing on the wrong priorities.

Now, please don't get me wrong, expansion can be a good thing. But, it should be executed carefully, with a robust support system in place prior to adding additional components to their business model...

If you'd like to get ongoing real-time updates concerning PAS events (along with other business opportunities), you can subscribe to our free newsletter via the sig line below.

11. srosat

srosat New Member

The Prosperity Automated System really a PASSIVE income opportunity? and new policy...

Hi,

I have joined the Prosperity Automated System in April, but I am a little disappointed as PAS is supposed to be a PASSIVE system. Indeed to succeed I got to do a lot of advertisement, follow-up of prospects,... to make some few sales! The initial concept of PAS to be a passive income generator has disappeared... and with the new policy that the sale will be to the owner of the website from where the prospect has submitted a callback request, this is also against the passivity of the system... To be assured that "our" prospects submit a callback request from "our" website, we have to do some follow-up ourselves! Usually it takes several months for the prospect to decide to join PAS... In the meantime, the prospect will have collected some info about PAS and visited some other members' PAS websites, from where he may submit the CallBack request...

12. Icon

Icon New Member

Since my last post, I actually received not one, but TWO replies from PAS Support, by different individuals. It would appear that they truly are making every effort to improve.

Regarding AdPaks, I often am asked by my readers about the performance of the "new" AdPaks. I had let my PAS system lie "dormant" (no AdPaks) for about a month during the period in which they transitioned to their new website (amongst other things they were in the midst of improving).

I've just acquired 2 rotations for the next 8 weeks. The 2 AdPaks became active just moments ago. I'll be sure to update everyone here as the results come in.

13. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: srosatThe Prosperity Automated System really a PASSIVE income opportunity? and new policy...

Hi,

I have joined the Prosperity Automated System in April, but I am a little disappointed as PAS is supposed to be a PASSIVE system. Indeed to succeed I got to do a lot of advertisement, follow-up of prospects,... to make some few sales! The initial concept of PAS to be a passive income generator has disappeared... and with the new policy that the sale will be to the owner of the website from where the prospect has submitted a callback request, this is also against the passivity of the system... To be assured that "our" prospects submit a callback request from "our" website, we have to do some follow-up ourselves! Usually it takes several months for the prospect to decide to join PAS... In the meantime, the prospect will have collected some info about PAS and visited some other members' PAS websites, from where he may submit the CallBack request...

Hi Srosat,

I respect your comment here and it is actually something that is brought up quite often in regard to the business.

I guess that everyone has their own definition of "passive" in terms of a home-based business. For me, the passive side of this is in the fact that I don't have to make myself available 24-7 to run follow ups. THAT'S HUGE![​IMG] I have a family and I am not much for talking on the phone, so having someone do that for me is awesome!

In terms of the change in the "sponsor tie" policy, it's sort of a give and take.

Question- Who was benefitting the most from the doorway tie?

Answer- The person who was doing their own promotion and just "banking" future potential sign ups.[​IMG]

That wouldn't leave much hope for the future of the new people would it?

Under the new policy, I actually see a more level playing field. Yes, as you said, people do "shop around". They visit multiple sites, they investigate various "DD" sources, BUT that last site that they visit and request a callback from just might be the site of someone still hoping for their qualifier and under this new policy, this callback wouldn't be reverted back to that guru proficient in SEO, PPC and/or with the huge contact list and deep pockets that caught their eye in the first place- this new policy helps alot more than it hurts.

Also, to say that it actually pushes you to HAVE to start doing follow up yourself is not really true. Those autoresponder messages that are sent through the corporate website are really good! They may be pushy but they get a response- whether good or bad- and that is what they should be doing.

It's very rare that I send out a mass personal email to my opt-ins- in fact, I only have 1 that I send which basically introduces myself, let's them know a little about my background and details my experience with PAS so far. Any potential sponsor should at least have that copy stowed away to send out, if for no other reason than to prove that there is a living, breathing human being behind the website.[​IMG]

14. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: IconSince my last post, I actually received not one, but TWO replies from PAS Support, by different individuals. It would appear that they truly are making every effort to improve.

Regarding AdPaks, I often am asked by my readers about the performance of the "new" AdPaks. I had let my PAS system lie "dormant" (no AdPaks) for about a month during the period in which they transitioned to their new website (amongst other things they were in the midst of improving).

I've just acquired 2 rotations for the next 8 weeks. The 2 AdPaks became active just moments ago. I'll be sure to update everyone here as the results come in.

Good to hear that about the support team, Icon![​IMG]

I can't wait to hear how those AdPaks work out for you. [​IMG]

I've still been running my own PPCs, got in on a TV ad co-op that Chris (RainMkr from the posts above) set up that starts running the 3rd of July and my team will be starting a direct mail campaign in the US this week![​IMG]

I have a few of my downline members qualified and am hoping that between the TV co-op and the direct mailings, I'll be seeing a lot more of them getting qualified and putting themselves in profit.[​IMG] There is never a better feeling than helping someone else achieve their dreams.[​IMG]

15. AmericanWorker

AmericanWorker New Member

Hi Wealthy WAHM,

Can you help me out here alittle bit? I'm kind of lost when it comes to marketing. I'm currently a PAS member using only the ad paks...You mentioned a PPC campaign. How is that working out for you and would you recommend it as an advertising method for others? I am not in your line of sponsership so, if you rather not share the info. with me thats ok. I understand. Just looking for some easy pointers to get this thing going.

Thanks

16. hardworker

hardworker New Member

Hi I am interested in signing up with this system however I have never personally done anything like this before it looks exactly what I need.. I have a way of generating web based up to 400 qualified leads a day for bizz opp however I am not a sales person.. So my question is this if I generate 400 leads a day i give them to my upline to make the sale how do I know personally that this person isnt giving credit to someone else for my leads.. For instance lets say I get 30-40 sales from 400 leads thats 10% of all leads whats to say they dont say well you got 20 sales but in all actuallity I got 40 or more? Is there a way to verify to make sure I dont get ripped off

17. 1UPSUCCESS

1UPSUCCESS New Member

Quoting: hardworkerHi I am interested in signing up with this system however I have never personally done anything like this before it looks exactly what I need.. I have a way of generating web based up to 400 qualified leads a day for bizz opp however I am not a sales person.. So my question is this if I generate 400 leads a day i give them to my upline to make the sale how do I know personally that this person isnt giving credit to someone else for my leads.. For instance lets say I get 30-40 sales from 400 leads thats 10% of all leads whats to say they dont say well you got 20 sales but in all actuallity I got 40 or more? Is there a way to verify to make sure I dont get ripped off

hardworker,

Don't worry about your leads going to anyone or getting ripped off. You will generate traffic to YOUR website only, not your UPLINE's website. Lets say that you do get 40 sales from your leads, your 1st sale goes to your UPLINE you will then be qualified and the remaining 39 will go to you....Hope that helps.

Michael

18. hardworker

hardworker New Member

Hi 1UPSUCCES

I understand what you are saying I know exactly how many leads I get each day but how can i verify how leads actually closed on sales? You see because I am giving the leads to someone else to follow up on.. Also whats the closing ratio of leads? Is it 17% or so?

19. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

I would definately do my DUE DILIGENCE on this... ask how many sponsors are actually in profit!

I have been with 1step for about 2months now... and you ask if I am in profit? YES!!! I am! The company has made 8 sales for me since April 26, 2006 at $500/sale... you figure out. It is not $500 per day like the company states....BUT, it has paid my house AND car payments the last two months! lol

Scott

20. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: made2prosperI would definately do my DUE DILIGENCE on this... ask how many sponsors are actually in profit!

I have been with 1step for about 2months now... and you ask if I am in profit? YES!!! I am! The company has made 8 sales for me since April 26, 2006 at $500/sale... you figure out. It is not $500 per day like the company states....BUT, it has paid my house AND car payments the last two months! lol

Scott

Yes, Scott, due diligence is key. [​IMG]

I'm happy to hear that you are doing so well with 1-step, as I mentioned in another thread, not so many that I know in that program are as fortunate as you say you are. So, there are 2 sides to every coin.[​IMG]

Myself, I joined PAS 4 1/2 months ago, have my advertising on autopilot and am averaging 2-4 PAS sales per week at this point. To date, I have made over $80,000, and already have 4 confirmed sales paying this week, so that will set me over the $90,000 mark and actually closer to $100K. [​IMG]

How about my downline? Well, not all of them are qualified yet, but we are getting there. [​IMG] I have supplied them with a ton of tools to help make it happen and all the assistance and support that they need.

They get access to a full team resource website, with several suggested advertising resources, a quick guide to PPC which I made up so that they can mimic the advertising that gets me my results, they have access to a well tested direct mail opportunity created just for the team and the TV co-op opportunity that we are testing right now. [​IMG]

On top of that, they all know that I have a "magic number" in mind as far as number of paylines and once I reach it, I will be going back and helping them with the sales I bring in afterwards. I'm not greedy and see no reason to keep running my paylines to infinity when others could use the assistance. [​IMG]

I'm really hoping that I hit that "magic number" in the next couple months- I am well over half way there! [​IMG]