General Info about the Prosperity Automated System (PAS)

Discussion in 'Prosperity Automated System' started by WealthyWAHM, May 16, 2006.

1. thinker77

thinker77 New Member

I have a great business opportunity for the succesful PAS people who make tons of money already :

If you pay for me the 4K (more or less) to start and the 190$ a month to promote the business, I'll soon have earnings of 10 to 20K a month, right ?

Well, as soon as 20K of earnings is reached, I'll pay you back 12K in cash AND three times the promotion money you spent for me, which means you triple your initial investment in a few weeks. If my 'sponsor' is a lady, I'll add a giant bouquet of flowers.

Oh, and to make sure I keep my word, we will put this in a legal contract.
    How does that sound ? Of course, as soon as I am making big money I'm planning to pay the starting cost for two or three people a month under the same conditions.

2. barefootmentor

barefootmentor New Member

Hi thinker.. boy you are thinking all right .. I think most people call that gifting. Nothing against people who are into that... (personally I'm not) You have to realize PAS is a great automated marketing system that markets your primary business.

How are you going to double the sign-ups into my primary business like PAS has done for me?

Actually there is a new kid on the block when it comes to automated marketing systems. I'm going to be doing a comparsion of these marketing systems in my online conferencing room next week. I think lots of eyes will be opened during this conference.

You are welcome to join us and get the real story behind these automated marketing systems.

Cindy McAsey

P.S. Just do a google search on me... you will find I know what I'm talking about.

3. thinker77

thinker77 New Member

Gifting ? My proposition is to give you more than 1000 % return on your investment and if I have to believe all the people who want me to sign up with PAS, this return could be in one or two weeks.
    This is business, not gifting.

Of course, my post is tongue-in-cheek. I think (thinker, what do you expect) it is hard to believe in all those euphoric testimonials : you
    pay 3 or 4K and all of a sudden a fortune is made for you while you sleep. The system does it all for you.

I have been looking around a bit on the internet to find a way to make an additional income. I am astonished when I see how many scams are around and how many people get ripped off. Off course I was scammed a few times too. My mistake is thinking (again) that others are honest. Maybe my parents brought me up with the wrong values, being honest seems to be old fashioned nowadays.

That's why I wrote this post : If someone is so convinced he/she can let a system make 20, 30K and more a month for me, then he/she should prove it to me. And I'm willing to reward him big time by returning him more than 11 times his/her investment. (details in another part of this forum 'identifying work at home scams' or something like that).

4. barefootmentor

I didn't say anyting about you joining PAS that is totally up to you... and what you want to use as a marketing strategy to earn that additional income that you say you want.

I personally think being successful in your own business has a lot to do with mindset and creating a routine in your business. Way to many folks spend all their time searching jumping into every new deal out there and if they would just put the blinders on once they find something that is a stable reliable business they would be so much better off.

Remember PAS is just a marketing system... if you are looking for a honest business that has stood the test of time my primary business is what you should check out. The company is celebrating it's 50th year in business. [​IMG]

Cindy McAsey

5. cowgirlkendra

cowgirlkendra New Member

How does the money get reported to the IRS? Do you report the money under your business license, or ... ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

6. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: cowgirlkendraHow does the money get reported to the IRS? Do you report the money under your business license, or ... ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

We are responsible for deciding how to proceed with our own tax filing per the representative agreement:

"I am responsible for the payment of all federal and state self-employment taxes and any other tax required under any federal, state or regulatory taxing agency."

This makes sense since we receive payments directly from buyers and the company is paid second hand.

Hope that helps...

Christy

7. cost123

cost123 New Member

Quoting: thinker77ree people a month under the same conditions.

What kind of proposal is that thinker77 ? [​IMG]

8. hollyb25

hollyb25 New Member

I am sure many of you have heard of SSS but maybe have not realized how much it can really increase your earnings from PAS.

I am always looking for a way to capture email addresses of people genuinely interested in PAS so I can continue build my downline and SSS has been a great tool for this. Below is an email I sent out to my prospects about SSS and thought many of you could benefit from it.

Hello,

SSS, has been an incredible tool for those who are either already members of Prosperity Automated System and/or Coastal Vacations or who are looking for a less expensive way of obtaining a Premier Level of one or both of these business opportunities.

See the final paragraph of this email to learn why joining Success Synergy Systems by Sept. 14 is very important.

If the high costs of PAS and Coastal have you down:
    - For a one time fee of $175 you are well on your way to obtaining a Premier Level of PAS and Coastal.
    - You will earn generous income along the way.
    - All you have to do is get people to your site to take the tour.
    - SSS' contact center will then call ALL of your prospects for you and follow up with emails until they enroll.
    - There are thousands who have been waiting for a low cost way to join the high priced programs and now you can help them by helping yourself.

If you want more PAS or Coastal Prospects:
    As a current PAS/Coastal member, your main purpose of joining SSS will not be for the memberships to either of the programs but as a way of not losing PAS/Coastal prospects who simply cannot afford to purchase those programs outright. You can place them in SSS and help them fill their levels while creating reoccurring income for yourself. This offers them a low cost option and also continues to pay you when you cycle.

But, it gets even better...

Since you are already in PAS/Coastal, you will be rebated the Premier Level purchase prices, (i.e. $3895.00 for PAS) unless you want an additional PAS/Coastal site. SSS follows the same one and two up policies of PAS and Coastal respectively, after that, everyone who works their way through will be placed directly under you in Coastal and PAS. So they will not only have to give you their one and two ups from SSS but also in Coastal and PAS since they are just brought in at the Premier level but still have to qualify. THIS IS HUGE because now by simply placing SSS on your PAS site you have not lost that person who could not afford PAS but have instead added them as another PAS pay line (or chair at your table) by allowing them to work their way in.

If you are qualified in PAS read this:

Once someone joins SSS who is not already a PAS member, we highly suggest they take a look at the PAS associate level.

Although PAS has not changed the wording on this page they have changed what associates receive coming in at $49.95. Although they must pass up their first three Premier sales, they receive everything the Premium level members do in exception to the first free adpak. This means they will have a PAS site to set up with their other programs including SSS and can purchase adpaks for $190 which is a great way to build their SSS business as well as a marketing list. This gives them two low cost options to promote side by side and see which one earns them a Premier Level of PAS quicker. Plus, in the meantime, THEY COULD BE PASSING UP 3 SALES TO YOU!

SSS is very beneficial because (as I am sure you know) there are so many people to market to who want to join PAS but can't or won't pay the $3895 the other nice thing is that you can easily advertise both PAS and SSS together and let them choose which way to go.

If you are interested in joining SSS or at least learning more:

Not only are we the top SSS team, but we are the only team to offer live informational and Q & A calls twice a week. This Thursday evening, we will have the founders of SSS (WHO ARE PAS MEMBERS AS WELL) hosting a special live training call. They will provide our team with everything you need to know to fully take advantage of the opportunity provided by SSS.

To upgrade to one of the paid levels and be included in what I truly believe will become bigger than PAS and/or Coastal because it is so appealing to both those already active and those who want to be, please visit my PAS site and see the ad on the left.

9. barefootmentor

Cowgirlkendra,

Hey I like that username.. I assume you ride horses too.. or just like that lifestyle. I just had to pop in when I saw your username. [​IMG]

Yes you are in business for yourself that means you are responsible for all taxes. Gosh though it's a nice feeling to have that kind of control over your finances..

I've had my own busines for over 10 years and have learned the ropes when it comes to what you can deduct as a business expense. I have a great training recorded that explain's about deductions you can take for business. Let me know if you would like a copy and I'll get it to you.

Cindy McAsey

10. Ian4cer

Ian4cer New Member

Amazing,.... P.A.S. is a really good business opportunity. Problem with PAS is that there aren't a lot of folks with the amount of money needed to get in, and then keep it going with the $199.00 adpacks you have to buy per month, that's why I got into the company I have a web site for. You would be surprised to see what it is doing and how fast you can make enough money to get yourself into PAS if you want. I will be getting into P.A.S. real soon and it's other peoples money that I will be using and not all of my own.

11. rbarukh

rbarukh New Member

Hi all,

My name is Reuben, I have been a PAS member since January this year and I have made a huge mistake.

After paying $3,895 for the PAS Premier Package, I found myself struggling with PAS and watched many others have a similar struggle or no success at all.

I have recently been introduced to the ultimate marketing system. With this system, you are able to broadcast a recorded add to 5,000 phones in 30 minutes, basically anywhere in the world. You can even get the voice broadcast done professionally for a small fee.

If you choose to promote the system itself, you will earn a commission of $6,000.

This system is fairly new and still has a lot of boom to come.
    The great thing about this system is that is an ACTUAL PRODUCT!

You do not have to sell it, you can simply use it's awesome powers to promote your current online business or even your offline business. The potential for this system is unlimited. You also get over 1.5million phone/email leads.

I have introduced many of my PAS opt-ins to this system and many have joined. After earning $6,000 you basically get a free entry to PAS Premier, or just spend the money on a nice trip with a loved one!

To find out more, click here: [Link removed - Admin]

Please feel free to contact me anytime at [email protected] or on my cell in Australia, 61 437 990 815

Kind Regards,
    Reuben

12. thinker77

thinker77 New Member

cost123 :" Quoting: thinker77
    ....three people a month under the same conditions.

What kind of proposal is that thinker77 ?"

Very easy, Cost123. If one of the PAS-people sponsors me the way
    I suggest (and getting the invested money back more than 11 times after a few weeks), I will sponsor two or three people a month the same way they did with me, creating a gigantic downline for me and my sponsor (and making some 30K extra a month on my 1st line downline). Of course, a part of the extra money that comes in will also be used to help the start of second and third etc downliners. So I could be sponsoring 10 or more a month...all people who cannot afford to start now but whom I help starting. As soon as they make the big bucks, they will do the same with others because it will make them a fortune. This will be an exploding downline. Omg, I love math [​IMG]

Call it ' the PAS squared system ' : sponsoring three a month who sponsor three a month who sponsor three a month.... and on everyone whose's start you help financing, you make 11 times your investment....and this e v e r y month, wow. Twelve months = 36 downliners a year in your first line, who sponsor and sponsor...
    A quick calculation means after a year or two you'll have at least 20 or 30 million downliners...(grin) Bill Gates will look like a beggar compared to me.

BTW : how did those google ads got added to my previous post ? Who put them there ?

13. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: thinker77BTW : how did those google ads got added to my previous post ? Who put them there ?

By the owner of this forum. It's not added to your post, but to all first posts of a topic.

14. thinker77

thinker77 New Member

OK Vishal, thanks for the info, I didn't know what happened. [​IMG]

15. cowgirlkendra

cowgirlkendra New Member

Hi Everybody,

What, exactly, is an AdPack? Can someone please explain this tool to me in some sort of specific manner?

Thanks!

16. Kandace

Kandace New Member

When you buy an adpack, PAS will promote your site for you with PPC advertising and other offline advertising. The main idea is that for each adpack you buy more traffic will be driven to your site.

I have stopped purchasing adpacks. I know people who have been successful using them, but I didn't get very good results.

Let me know if that answers your question.

17. wendy27

wendy27 New Member

I really like the idea of PAS and wanted to be part of the team but the huge initial $ to join is a problem for me. Thank God there is SSS .. It is a way to make your dream comes true if you haven't got enough money to join up with PAS.

18. dreambuildersco

dreambuildersco New Member

HI Everyone.. Can anyone answer a question for me? If you are already a member of PAS, would it still be beneficial to join SSS for future members? Is there a cost involved with SSS if you are already a member of PAS? Thank you!!

19. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: dreambuilderscoHI Everyone.. Can anyone answer a question for me? If you are already a member of PAS, would it still be beneficial to join SSS for future members? Is there a cost involved with SSS if you are already a member of PAS? Thank you!!

I joined after already being a member of both PAS and Coastal! I think that SSS is a pretty decent downline builder and I was concerned about building for my current PAS members, more than myself....

The one drawback to SSS is that it will take a good deal of time to progress all the way through... It is something that will need steady, persistant building.

Yes, you would have to pay the same $175 fee that everyone else does, but when you cycle out of the 6th level, you would be reimbursed the fee to join PAS (since you are already a member). Non-members do not have that option..... when they cycle, they are forced to join Coastal and PAS.

Last comment- there is talk now that SSS may replace the PAS level with another business, depending on the outcome of the SEC investigation and what the business model looks like after the changeover.