GENERAL MARKETING ADVICE! Must read it is very very important

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by JackDProvost, Jun 6, 2011.

1. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Okay I was talking with my affiliate manager today and we were discussing using social networks in CPA networks... now generally this is not allowed.. you cannot directly link any CPA offer to a tweet or post. Here is what you can do which will prevent you from being banned! This is legitimate and can save you a major headache!

Build a splash page! There are several places you can use to build splash pages.. now the best one I know of is adkreator.com I only used them every now and again because I cannot afford the subscription yet.. Once I can I will purchase their services because they rock! Saying the least!

Anyways make sure you keep this in mind you need to build a splash page before sending people to your CPA offer.. Direct linking is a direct way to get banned and lose all your money.

Thanks for listening to my rambling!!
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

So true - I always build a page or blog post around the offer - do a review or something.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Doing a few reviews of the same product can get you some great free exposure on Google.
  4. fchavez

fchavez New Member

Yes you need a splash page. If you don't have one to capture the leads that come through your site you are missing out. Following up with people is a great way to turn a click through into a sale!
  5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Creating your own marketing page for affiliate or network marketing is always a good ideal. Personalization helps in the impersonal internet world[​IMG]
  6. printisnotdead

printisnotdead New Member

That's the interesting about the internet. There's always a way to work around a certain problem or restriction. The sating "when there's a will there's a will" applies even with online marketing, and as long as you can conceptualize it you can realize it.
  7. positivemagic

positivemagic New Member

printisnotdead: That's the interesting about the internet. There's always a way to work around a certain problem or restriction. The sating "when there's a will there's a will" applies even with online marketing, and as long as you can conceptualize it you can realize it.
    And there is always someone there to help. Thats why these forums are great! [​IMG]

Isabella Fiorentino