Get Healthy

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Global, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Bryan New Member

Very good advice and true. I find myself performing better and studying better when I'm on "health binges".
  2. elle14 New Member

It's okay to watch Oprah as long as you have a good exercise. [IMG] BTW I got what are you pointing. I mean not just sitting all day long watching tv shoes [IMG]

Well, in my daily life I usually eat healthy foods, work and playing lawn tennis regularly.. [IMG] And I stayed my body fit and healthy [IMG]
  3. Judi and Mark New Member

Global
    I could not agree more. Eating right and regular exercise, even though it takes some time and effort, will greatly increase you overall productivity. Also a great added benefit is the increased self-esteem, making you feel good about yourself.

This will show through when talking to your customers and even positively affecting your writing style. Being in good physical condition will improve how you look at the world and how people respond to you. There is just no downside.

But I would say that watching Oprah does have a few benefits, like recognizing product and service trends. She is really the best at what she does and has a huge loyal following. I would love to have permission to access to her contact list. I strive to have a loyal following like hers. Sorry, I'm straying!

To Your Health and Wealth,

Judi and Mark
    Northstar At Home Based Business.com/Blog
  4. fixaprob New Member

cherie27: Being happy is also a way to get healthy.
    i am agree with it....
  5. bbray95 New Member

Lifting weights for the pat couple of years has given me alot of mental toughness. It teaches you to never quit and always push through. It is amazing how I wsas before and how I am now