GET ON THE WEBINAR RIGHT NOW

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Aug 4, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

2. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

Thanks Iggy. I'm on.
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

hammerx3: Thanks Iggy. I'm on.

Could you ask them if they will give out a few Free Ad Packages?
  4. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Personally, I'll take Another Steak Dinner!!

LOL

I've never been in the web room conference before... should there be any sounds at the moment?
  5. EnjoyingItAll

EnjoyingItAll New Member

I was on but couldn't hear anything... then it went out of the room on me... then I was locked out [​IMG]
    update us as it goes Iggy
  6. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

Iggy, Sure. As soon as they open up the question and answer segment I'll ask how many each of us are going to get or I could ask for steak dinners for all.

Vaussie, I've never gotten in this early to a call, but I think they'll start talking around 9:30 EST.
  7. EnjoyingItAll

EnjoyingItAll New Member

phone number says "I'm sorry all phone circuits are busy"

so much for information tonight!!

One aweful looking steak for me tonight --Iggy I'll buy the dammm thing for 1 ad pack
  8. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

EnjoyingItAll, I didn't get kicked out yet and it looks like people are getting back in now. It went from almost 1000 and then dropped to about 800. Now it's back up to almost 1000.
  9. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

Andy's going to be on this conference.
  10. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

Why is this such an issue?

Can they get a professional conference going?

Start ON TIME..... moderators that can't get on..... this is unbelievable.
  11. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Boy they got this down pat!
  12. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I GOT KICKED OUT ONCE IT HIT 1000
    Can't get in through the phone either

Either way, someone will post it on the Adsurfzone.com forum
  13. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

I'm in but no sound or activity....@9:40pm
  14. ushi

ushi New Member

Andy's statement was recorded and will be put up in the webroom. Another update tomorrow evening at 9:30.
  15. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

You didn't miss much. They said they have four top attorneys working on the case. The government put a stop on the funds through BofA directly and didn't give ASD anything in writing or verbally as to the problem. They probably won't get anything from the government until Friday or Monday so until then they have no idea what the complaint is about.
  16. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

People are getting back in now. The moderators are back, but not saying anything yet.
  17. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

It's amazing they could go ahead and freeze all funds without explanation. Shouldn't ASD be served papers and then have funds frozen simultaneously? Doesn't seem fair they could do that but it is the federal government. They can do what they want.
  18. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

Hi Viking. Thanks for the update. Got kicked off again. In regard to the information they gave. I guess there should be a little concern because the reaction we originally received was that all was ok and should be back up Monday or Tuesday. That would infer that they knew what the complaints were and felt great about their position. All the attorney's we have retained in the dozens to deal with any situation have now been rendered useless it seems since we now had to hire yet another Washington attorney? If we don't have any clue what's wrong now, why can't we use the team of experts we have? Just thoughts.....is it just me or has every other ASD'er been obsessed recently? It's like a cliff hanger movie that ends every night with a commercial and a "to be continued!" Great drama for sure!
  19. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Federal Government seizes assets first to protect "consumers" from the company "running with the money"...

I fear this whole thing is going to drag out for some time...

The website probably won't go "Live" any time soon.

Hopefully I am wrong.

ASD was open today for business though...there was a guy in the other forum Adsurfzone.com who drove up to the office and actually went inside to see ASD employees working.
  20. Ringer

Ringer New Member

Exactly, how can they say "relax folks we will be up and running by next week " " no problem" when they didn't even know what the problem is???