GET ON THE WEBINAR RIGHT NOW

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Aug 4, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Ringer: Exactly, how can they say "relax folks we will be up and running by next week " " no problem" when they didn't even know what the problem is???

Damage Control and prevention of a mass Panic
  2. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

The funds were frozen. Andy and Juan were in North Carolina with the web programmers when they found out at about 2:00 p.m Friday. They had just got the site fully functional when they got the news. Probably ready to add all our rebates to our cash account...dang!

My impression is that no one has any idea what the complaint is and it would be all speculation until we hear from the feds later this week. They are staying positive, praying etc
  3. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

I have a friend who bought $500 with a credit card in Miami. He asked that since he never received the product / service, could he just dispute the charge? I think he had to sign something that said he couldn't dispute. I really don't have an answer for him other than try it. I hope everyone rides it out in hopes that Andy is the man we thought he was. Bottom line is that if ASD comes out compliant we should be riding another wave with the validation. Worst thing that could happen is everyone filing complaints etc. from fear of not knowing what's going on.
  4. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

vikingfan: They had just got the site fully functional when they got the news. Probably ready to add all our rebates to our cash account...dang!

I hope they are updating all our credits they promised in the background while the site is down... this should get them all caught up!
  5. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

The more I think about the government freezing assets without explanation, the more it bothers me. Can they do that? What about civil liberties? This is extremely detrimental to ASD and they do it without explanation? Something doesn't add up. Paperwork has to be required to do that. Andy is holding back.
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

In certain types of investigations, Assets are Frozen first to prevent "criminals" from cashing out and taking off with their loot.

The fact that Andy is still here and came on to explain the situation in the conference call should be encouraging...otherwise he would have been in the Nevus by now...
  7. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

WhiteSox: I have a friend who bought $500 with a credit card in Miami. He asked that since he never received the product / service, could he just dispute the charge? I think he had to sign something that said he couldn't dispute. I really don't have an answer for him other than try it.

I had 3 credit card transactions at the Miami Rally. I remember seeing something about agreeing to not dispute the charge with my credit card company and that doing so would terminate you from ASD and I believe that included forfeiting all ad packages.

Whether or not you can dispute it and get your money back is going to be up to the bank that processed the transaction. I would expect that since the site has not worked properly since the Miami convention that no one who has purchased ad packages since then has received what they paid for.

Personally, what I spent in those transactions do not justify my membership being cancelled! Not that I'm ready to press that button anyway!

I am personally still very confident this will work out... how long is the big ?????? IGGY, YOU'RE GOING TO NEED MORE STEAKS, MATE!!!

Can I be the first one to put my request for Another Steak Dinner in the queue?

Hang in there folks! They would not be going through all this if it were their intent to rip us off!! We are witnessing integrity... unfortunately, I fear our government has far less integrity than Andy and if ASD has rubbed someone with deep pockets the wrong way.... OK NUFF SAID... I'll have trouble like Kevin Trudeau! LOL

Have a great evening and we'll see what tomorrow brings!

Cheers!
    Brenda
  8. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

I have a feeling we are not getting global credits while the site is down. Anyone agree?
  9. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Since the BofA assets are frozen maybe Andy can pay our rebates with the money he hid in Panama or some swiss bank...haha!
  10. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

The Panda Folks must be sweating also...20,000 Panda members...and Frozen before it really got off the ground
  11. EnjoyingItAll

EnjoyingItAll New Member

Clarence sounded pretty hopeful today though on his conference call. Didn't really say much.. he's going back to his church party though!
    He is willing to pay back anyone who sent a check into GP that has not had the money credited to their account yet.
  12. FreeDoc

FreeDoc New Member

You know guys, this is a joke. For fact, the Florida AG investigated complaints, everything checked out, nothing frozen. For rumor, the Illinois AG has supposedly checked out ASD too, and things were fine. I've heard the same for SEC reps.

At the very, very least, we know for certain that complaints were filed in Florida and everything checked out ok.

So there must either be multiple complaints now, or the complaints must be SO bad, that the AG would actually freeze assets. Cause the only reason for the freezing of assets is to prevent them running off with the money! What kind of complaints must have been made for the AG to make such an assumption, and take such a strict preventative action. This is not good. Nor is it standard procedure with any complaint. It's gone further than that, and we're all being a bit delusional to think otherwise.

I'm hoping and praying that I'm wrong. I really am. And we gotta be realistic here. This does not look good.
  13. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Don't worry FreeDoc Andy is going to use some of his pull up at the White House to get us out of this mess.
  14. RickKelley

RickKelley New Member

I think we need to face it, the money is gone, just write it off as a loss right now.

I don't think it was complaints about not getting ad packs....I think some of the naysayers contacte the AG and told them how there is no way ASD can sustain themselves and they explained how the system works, with the minimum 1% a day and 125% on top of all ad pack purchases....blah blah blah! Could have caught somebody's attention. All those other complaints, if even true...complained their money was not in the account and they actually got their money back and was kicked out of ASD....easily solved. Now it is different...they can't pay back 140,000 people.

Just say that we are back up right now and everybody is paranoid. Nobody joins, and nobody rolls up. How do you think Andy is going to pay everybody those rebates??? Greenback Street? I don't think so!

Bottom line...it's not good, but I am a member and trying to stay positive but stuff just isn't panning out. Something is definetely fishy!!!
  15. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

RickKelley: I think we need to face it, the money is gone, just write it off as a loss right now.

I'll ask the same ques here, how will it affect each and every member if the AG finds ASD guilty of something or another?

As members and advertisers will we be found guilty of something as well? Will we be on a govt watchlist as well? Anyone know??

When I was surfing I noticed there were law practices that were advertising so I thought if they are advertising, plus realtors etc...
  16. Investigator

Investigator New Member

According to an individual who posted in one of the ASD forums and who is a Dreamer (since you like to call us bashers) their downline or upline what ever you all call them.

One of Andy's top executives was terminated two weeks ago and that individual took documents to the US Attorney's Office in Washington DC. The US Attorney felt that the information warranted the freezing of the accounts and that they should take a closer look at ASD's operation.

So, if that is true then it was not a basher that turned the dirty deed...but one of your own!!!
  17. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Investigator: So, if that is true then it was not a basher that turned the dirty deed...but one of your own!!!

I've heard the same in the Adsurfzone forum somewhere...but obviously cannot be verified at this time...
  18. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

luvtravel - go to this SEC webpage http://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/comp19579.pdf

It will show that 12 Daily Pro misrepresented itself to their members(investors). So the members were NOT aware of it being a PONZI. 12 Daily Pro said they had these outside sources of income (just as ASD has said they do) but 95% of 12 Daily Pro came from new funds coming in from members rather than outside streams.

So the little guy in ASD was not aware it was a ponzi. However, for those ASD members that made a lot of profit - they may be required to pay it back. (If ASD is deemed a ponzi).
  19. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Investigator, I thought you were the one that got the assets frozen? All of Andy's top executives were at the rally in Chicago unless I am missing someone. Robert the training guy mysteriously quit two weeks ago and did not attend the rally in Chicago but I heard he wanted to concentrate on his business.
  20. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

I see the little badge "Investigator" had is also gone. Hmmmm