Get paid instantly, the Reverse 2 up System, and earn 100% net payout

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by mitchellp1947, May 14, 2011.

1. mitchellp1947

mitchellp1947 New Member

There is a compensation plan which is a variation of a time tested plan called the 2 up. It's a very well respected compensation plan that's been around for a long time. Very big companies use it, and continue to use it for 10 to 20 years. Basically means that the very first 2 people that you refer, roll up to your sponsor as a bonus. Easy, that's a 2 up.

Now there is another plan where this has been flipped around, to maximize it with another compensation plan, a reverse 2 up compensation plan. This was done because this makes it possible for their members to break even with their very first referral. In a reverse 2 up compensation plan, the first 2 people do not go to the sponsor, the up line. I works like this, the 1st, and 3rd, person stays with you, and the 2nd, and 4th person goes up to your sponsor as their training bonus. Now this is very, very important because this takes away all the risk in the program, plus members earn 100% net payout.

2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

While I'm not in infinity downline, I opted for the Daily Digital Club by the same owner do to the various entry levels available, and multiple pay streams it offers, albeit a small $5/m back-office hosting fee; I concur that this pay plan with the monthly residual now combined with it and the ability for the first sale/referral to break you even in your home business operation cost is exciting and hugely profitable.

I don't care what opportunity one is in, you can't beat 100% net direct pay commissions. Make a $20, $50, $100 sale or referral and you profit the same. Along with the potential for infinity residual income.

I'm in the mist of rolling out some exciting stuff in regards to the income potential of this proven pay plan. This pay plan can really help people make 4 figures or more on a monthly residual basis quicker than anything I've seen in my 5 years of home business online marketing but without the burden of paying more into the company while building their business to great income levels.

I just had a person join me in Daily Digital Club, and they were in a financial bind, however he was able to not just join, but immediately eliminate his cost in the business and then move into profit in a few days. That's exciting and a great opportunity to be able to offer someone that is looking to succeed working from home.

3. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Very interesting. I am kinda of lost in the whole idea..

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I think that this is a great way to boost confidence in everyone involved. Basically everyone wins because as soon as your team starts to sponsor, people will be placed under you from their efforts.

That's great.

5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

talfighel: I think that this is a great way to boost confidence in everyone involved.
    When it comes to building monthly residual income that is so true. It' is important to break-even quickly.

There are pluses and minuses with all comp plans but one thing is for sure establishing monthly residual income with a vehicle that will pay you directly like a true biz owner is a great way to go. This is true evidence of the power of technology to make home business a lot easier than years past.