Getting discouraged-can someone please help?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by gr8ful4u, Dec 11, 2008.

1. gr8ful4u

gr8ful4u New Member

Hi, I am new to PL and this aspect of the Internet, and really need a little help. I do have a specific question. Under the first topic "New Guy Here" klrrider mentions "earn as you learn". Does anyone know exactly how to do this? I would really appreciate any help.
    Thank you!!!
  2. jhoecannon

jhoecannon New Member

It is possible to "earn as you learn" and I am sure many have done it. But, it is according to how much you already know about internet marketing. If you don't know very much, you need to study the PL course first. Otherwise, you may spend a lot of money and not make anything. The PL course is a great course, but you need to know quite-a-bit before "gambling" in the market.
  3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi gr8ful4u,

"Earn while you learn" is a fallacy. Jhoecannon is right. Since you've purchased PL and don't really know anything about online marketing, the first step is to spend some time reading some threads on this forum and finish up PL.

Then you might read from some other sites. You can find them by typing keyword phrases in Google. You'll know which phrases to type once you finish PL.

After that you may feel ready to experiment with some free sites such as blogs, Squidoo, Hub Pages.

After you've experimented with the free sites and feel you have a decent amount of experience, you should be ready to either go with a program such as SBI (talk to HappyWife about that one) or to give self-hosting a shot.

The last two are where the real money is if you are willing to work hard at developing your own site.

It takes time and hard work to succeed in online marketing. I think it's also fun and hopefully you will enjoy the learning process.

Good luck and feel free to ask questions,

~Newbie Shield~
  4. leealexis

leealexis New Member

You may want to consider using the technique I shared here:

How I made over $1000 with 2 hours work

it helps me to earn >$1000 with only 2 hours work ![​IMG] Ultimately, we are in to make money!

Not here to brag, but I truly believe anyone can succeed online if they do not give up. I am a living proof.. as you may have noticed, English is not even my first language.
  5. shonna27

shonna27 New Member

i am learning as i go. I dont have a mentor so i started researching tips and tricks and the forums are wonderful this one is my favorite though but it may not have what your looking for so search other ones. read something useful and try it for a few days once you master that, test the waters on something new you found and trust me there is so much to know. I read in a post somewere that even the most experienced marketer still has things they could learn. good luck to you!!
  6. raeseear

raeseear New Member

Hello,

I've paid, now what?

I am very new to all of this internet marketing as well. I purchased pl yesterday. I'm very excited to get started as I'm a marketing student right now and enjoy the aspect of this kind of business.

Unfortunately, I haven't received an email or anything except a message from my paypal announcing the confirmed loss of $100CDN.

I'm a starving student, and I need to know this money was not wasted. Shouldn't I have received an email from pl with membership access? If not, what exactly AM I waiting for?
  7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Raeseear,

Did you get it sorted out yet? I don't have PL, but I would imagine you should have gotten some kind of confirmation email with a link and login info. so that you can access their training materials.

Check your junk mail just in case. If you haven't received it, let us know and maybe one of the PL folks that frequent the forum can help sort you out.

I wish you the best in your learning adventure.

Blessings,
    Angie
  8. raeseear

raeseear New Member

Unfortunately, I have not figured it out yet.

I sent a few emails to through the "contact us" page, but haven't had a reply. I checked me junk mail and rechecked my inbox, but nothing.

When I try to login in it says that my login name is incorrect. when I ask for an email to be sent to me, I get a response with my login and password information. That information does not work. I've tried it dozens of times (even copying and pasting it).

I really want to use learn this system, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to get a reply.

I don't want to give up. Do you have any advice for me?

Thank you very much,

Rae
  9. 040107

040107 Member

Have you checked your SPAM folder?[​IMG]
  10. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

raeseear: Unfortunately, I have not figured it out yet.

I sent a few emails to through the "contact us" page, but haven't had a reply. I checked me junk mail and rechecked my inbox, but nothing.

When I try to login in it says that my login name is incorrect. when I ask for an email to be sent to me, I get a response with my login and password information. That information does not work. I've tried it dozens of times (even copying and pasting it).

I really want to use learn this system, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to get a reply.

I don't want to give up. Do you have any advice for me?

Thank you very much,

Rae

Hi Rae,

Contact ClickBank and explain what happened. Let them know that you either want access to the program or you want a refund.

Let us know how it goes,

~Newbie Shield~
  11. raeseear

raeseear New Member

I contacted clickbank, but nothing yet. [​IMG]
  12. raeseear

raeseear New Member

I've emailed ClickBank a few times now and still no reply. I'm really losing hope... [​IMG]