Getting paid to Party

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by lovekinks, Jul 28, 2010.

1. lovekinks

lovekinks New Member

Hello everyone,

I just recently joined Brown Bag party. I now do in home romance parties! I have only done one party, but I definitely see the potential for making alot of money... I joined this site to network and get ideas on how to market my business!!

I know that sex sells but how do I get the parties to sell it!!! (not actually sell sex!) lol

Has anyone else worked for a romance company?

TIA!!
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Why don't you get a sticker for you car to advertise this.

You can also put a sign outside your house but if you live in an apartment complex then this will be challenging or even impossible.

There are many ways that you can get people to come to you and know about your biz. You just have to think and see what are your many options.

Tal
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Keep doing parties... eventually you will run into someone that wants to do what you do, especially once you can tell them how much money you make.[​IMG]
  4. lovekinks

lovekinks New Member

Thanks for the replies! I have a sticker on my back window, so hopefully that will drum up some business.

My issue is actually booking parties, I post on craigslist, FB, myspace, backpage and a few other event planning sites, no bites yet...
  5. omrishabbat

omrishabbat New Member

Its sounds almost too good to be true, please update us with your impressions!
  6. wicklessfamily

wicklessfamily New Member

Have you had a grand opening party yet? Treat your MLM business just like any other "brick and mortar" business. You should invite every single person you know to your grand opening (as long as it's age appropriate because of your product) and push bookings from there. Do NOT be afraid of calling people, since that is the best way to get a YES instead of an ignored e-mail or facebook message. I hope this helps!

Jennifer Slater
    Scentsy

[Link removed - Admin]
  7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

If you like physical meetings and it seems essential for your biz. Try www.meetup.com. Also try attending other events where people do go to physical meetings and networking.

All the best and remember to diversify your home income opportunities.