Getting started with Global Resorts Network...?

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by Ozma, May 16, 2008.

1. Ozma

Ozma New Member

Hi! OK, I just signed up with the Reverse Funnel System to promote the Global Resorts Network. I've been reading a lot about branding, about using youtube, and blogs.... and I get that, and am planning my attack on those fronts. :-D but I don't know how to get started! I'm more than willing to blog once I start making money and have something to talk about, but right now, I haven't gotten any leads or sales, so ... what would I tell people? How can I start getting traffic? I'm trying out Google Adwords to start... any suggestions? Thank you!

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Oh, fun... I don't know much about reverse funnel, but hey, your excitement and enthusiasm is what people will feel right now!

Do you have business cards to hand out? Get them for free at vistaprint... Also make your link clickable in your signature here so that folks can click and see what you are doing...

Do you have a lead budget? Do you have training on working leads? The best leads in the world will do you no good if you don't have any training on how to work them...

I always encourage people to get some leads from somewhere so they can get used to talking to people about their business (without being a pushy telemarketer -lol)

If you want some ideas on lead places, send me a pm.... But I would definitely work leads as you build up your traffic with other methods...

Have fun and good luck!
    Viola

3. Geneva

Geneva New Member

Congratulations and Welcome to Global Results Network!
    Viola is Exactly Right,
    Find a decent script(maybe dani johnson) and start with leads to get traffic and experience. But once that is set up, Immediately start youtube and blogs. You already have a story! What is the reason you joined the GRN business? What are you looking to acheive? Your Goals? Tips on what you have learned so far. You've got PLENTY to start talking about... and it doesnt have to be perfect. People like to know you are a real person, so have fun with it.
    Casual without Sloppy- Professional without Sutffy=)
    Look forward to sharing tips with you!
    Many Blessings,
    Geneva

4. Ozma

Ozma New Member

script? well, i'll look her up... not sure what you mean, but i'll learn fast... i made up a website yesterday that i'm going to use to promote GRN, and share tips, and videos.... what do you think?

http://www.thegirlwithapearl.com

i just started it yesterday so there's not much there! but i want a page with more personality, and something that looks better than the main page for the Reverse Funnel System.

Can anyone tell me why so many websites selling ebooks or opportunities look like the html was made either in 1995, or by third graders? it's embarrassing to point people to those kind of pages. presumably the people making the pages are making thousands a month - but they can't spend a little on web design?

5. Geneva

Geneva New Member

Hi Kendal,
    Nice Blog!! I'll have to check it out when you update and add more to it. Good beginning[​IMG]
    You are right by having a personal page, so people can see some about you before they see the Reverse Funnel System. I have a blog, but I'm working on one also.
    About your question on webdesign... the reason people dont have big fancy smancy websites are because they want the person landing on their site, to stay focused and not get distracted looking at all the pictures or flash. "Simple" also screams "Easy", which is a question Everyone will ask themselves before getting started, "Can I do it?". Now, I am all for looking *nice*, but just keep it simple and easy to navigate.
    geneva

6. Ozma

Ozma New Member

well i don't even know how to make pages the way they make them. there must be some sort of 'cheap website' software or program out there i guess. :p i like simplicity and nice looking sites, it tells me you're professional, you know? i mean, my jewelry page: http://www.eden-bijoux.com, my acting page http://www.kendalbrenneman.com, and my mmm other page, http://www.ozville.org are all simple, no flash, easy to navigate (i think), but compared to sites I made before, they look professional, and like I really care about what I'm doing, like I'm serious. you know? and i definitely want to be taken seriously! anyway, that's just one of my peeves. :p

i ordered some business cards for my girlwithapearl website, from vistaprint. unfortunately i couldn't get an extra 20% off - i am away from home and i have a little coupon from my last order! doh. oh well. always ordering more from them.

7. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi Kendal,
    you look like you have a very interesting life.[​IMG] lol I think you are on the right track with your blog. PayPerClick is probably NOT the way to go unless you have about $1,000 a month to spend on it. The sad thing about adwords is lots of people in your own company will click your ad and that will cost you big time with adwords. Some of the lesser knowns of PPC like MSN Adcenter might be worth some effort but the traffic is much less. I think the Myspace revolution and personal branding with video (web 2.0) is the way to go. Also, keep in mind that GRN is a product you can sell retail very easily. Put an ad in the local paper or a car magnet on your car. Heck, put a T-shirt on your cat and let people know they can save money on travel with Kendal and GRN!

Oh....can you elaborate on OZMA a little? I gotta hear about her! lol

8. Ozma

Ozma New Member

good ideas, thank you. and yes, i'm glad we have a product that pretty much everyone can make use of! would you suggest setting up another web domain that forwards to the global resorts network page (since they all have your affiliate name on the end, and if i put that on a bumper sticker or something, they'd probably just leave that part off anyway)? i suppose so...
    lol. i shouldn't type when i'm distracted, this takes a while (watching Narnia, after seeing the second one in the theater today).
    yeah, my life is interesting. very unfocused. hehe.
    Ozma... well, ozville was named in memory of my boyfriend's daughter. she had ozville as her 'hometown' on her myspace profile. and you know, most domains are taken, so i ended up using that. Ozma, in the Wizard of Oz books, was princess of Oz, so I've just decided to use that instead of my real name when I feel like being more anonymous. [​IMG]

9. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I would DEFINITELY get another domain to redirect to your GRN site. There are some great options for retail only sites, also. Mine is familiesonvacation dot com . Check it out.

10. Ozma

Ozma New Member

ok, question - when i have my domain redirect to my affiliate page, adwords won't accept it. no wonder i've gotten no impressions! so right now i have my page with a 'click to continue' thing on it to get to my affiliate page. but what do you guys do? i dont' know if adwords will accept that either. any suggestions?

11. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Try using another PPC company. I know that isn't what you want to hear but adwords can be a pain and they are, by far, the most expensive. Try yahoo search marketing and msn adcenter. Miva.com is pretty cheap too but the quality of visitor won't be as good as the others.

You can still use adwords, too. Just don't use a domain. Use your actual referal URL address. It stinks but Google is the big boy on the block and they can do whatever they want. There might be a techie way to make it work but I don't know what it is. If anyone does please share with us.

12. Jakeduvall

Jakeduvall New Member

Has anyone used/using grnteambuilder dot com ? It's an approved marketing webpage for GRN people. I am not promoting it, relax just looking for success stories.

13. grnwealth

grnwealth New Member

Wow I can't believe the summer is here. I just got back from a week vacation in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. I stayed at an all inclusive resort that was 5 star called the Paradisus. I would recommend it to anyone. The beautiful thing about working from home for the past five years is the fact I can go anywhere I want when I want for as long as I want. Plus while away I made $3,000 in sales with no effort of my own!

Global Resorts Network is exploding. I am teaching my team strategies that are outside of the box that are creating duplication. It is all about finding others who have lists that we can exploit that will be open to either our product or are cash flow opportunity. I teach people 4 distinct strategies they can use to make huge income here with Global Resorts Network no matter what system they use. Again it is all about finding other people who want to create massive cash flow and have the means to do it. I am not interested in finding people looking for a lottery ticket. I teach people how to find HEAVY HITTERS in multiple industries that will come in here and hit the ball out of the park. Since I make $1000 for each sale they make it behooves me to find these people opposed to spending money online for get rich quick people. I want hungry entrepreneurs and I teach you how to do it.

I am also happy to announce that I have added the GRN Global Call Center to my toolbelt. I use the GRN Team Builder also. But the new global sales center will EXPLODE sales by 5 times. This system created huge results for people in Coastal Vacations and I expect it to do it here. It is a bit better than the Team Builder system since you don't have to pay a 200 commission for each sale you make, you only pay one up front fee for that closing. Plus the sales center system will force the prospect to call up in the beginning opposed to the team builder where the lead needs to get to page 5 before they are told to call a Virtual Assistant. All you do is advertise your page and on it will be your ID number. The lead will call and speak to a CLOSING PROFESSIONAL who will answer your prospects questions and close the sale for you. Again this is perfect for those looking for a legitimate company and business opportunity where they can be earning 5 figures a month in the first 60 days. We have the best product in the industry, with the best systems, and BY FAR the best compensation plan out there.

With my strategies I teach and with the tools we have in place, you have no choice but to join us. Take my 5 years experience in this industry that NOW IS THE TIME and Global Resorts Network is the place to be. I look forward to working with you ONE ON ONE. I will personally mentor you to success. Call me with any questions. For those that use certain systems I will kick back some of my profits on each of your first two sales to reimburse you for using those system. Ask me about it.

Chris
    877-776-7503

14. victorious

victorious New Member

Is your problem that you don't have any leads? Well get some! MLMLeadGenie dot com has great leads. Get something going, get the word out there and start building your business that way so you can get momentum going.

We recommend leads to start up, but once you're past the first stages I teach my Global Dream Team members to generate their own leads. That is by far the easiest way to make money because you're getting a very responsive lead and a very possible sale.

15. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

Yes buying leads only makes the lead brokers rich. It is a waste of time as you have no idea where those leads are coming from and what they saw. Heck they might have been sold many times over no matter what anyone says. The ONLY way to be successful is to create your own leads.

I dont care if you market online, offline. local, guerilla, JVs, voice blasting etc. Become a master at creating your own leads and you will have the rewards your looking for. My personal favorites are voice blasting and JV"s with travel pros to explode sales in GRN.

But now that voice blasting is so cheap I recommend it to anyone.

Chris

16. victorious

victorious New Member

Well I'd have to say that some leads are really good, but expect to pay premium for them. You can also get exclusive leads and you'd be the only person to get them. MLM Lead Genie lets you see the ad that the leads view when they opt in.

That said, generating your own leads is still the best way to go.

Regards,

Matt Willis
    770-995-0029

17. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Matt,

I see you reccomend MLMLeadGenie leads for GRN reps.

I am with a different Travel company and was searching for a good lead vendor. I did look at MLMLead Genie.

What are your thoughts? Which leads? I see they have Travel specific? Conversion into sales?

I'm not new to workikng leads just need to find a decent lead vendor.

Thanks bunches and much success in GRN.

18. victorious

victorious New Member

Yea, we like their live transferred leads. They qualify the person and transfer you the call live. Expect to pay premium for those, but they're by far the best we've found so far.

Wish you the best!

Matt

19. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I prefer to create my own live leads for GRN. I use Ibuzz Pro to voiceblast out to 1000's in a hour. I target timeshare list, timeshare salesman, travel agents, and realtors. I want people who have lists I can exploit for my business where I can leverage my time. With the cost of doing voice blasting so low these days this is the perfect way to have live leads calling you without having to go through a third party where the mark up is tremendous. But creating high quality on demand leads is the way to go no matter what sales business you are in.

20. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

Buying leads are ok to get some initial life blood into your system.
    I would recommend that you get the redirected short form leads.
    But again, the best leads are you specific leads.
    Using web 2.0, blogging etc, you could generate your own leads.
    I use this and show my partners. Personal branding is important for
    'you' specific leads.

Thanks all
    Dan