Getting Started...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by amgoich, Jul 20, 2012.

1. amgoich

amgoich New Member

Hello everyone...I'm new here so I want to greet everyone. I started looking into the work from home area after reading an article about the opportunities on the internet. I was amazed how much the general users (including me) don't understand about the internet. So, I here I am. Please if anyone has any advice or tip on how to best use this forum, I would love it...

Thank you!
  2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Amgoich, welcome to the forum.

It can be quite a shock for most people interested in pursuing an Internet opportunity to discover how vast, varied and seemingly complex the terrain is. This forum can help you to develop a base of understanding and get a clearer picture of what's involved.

Work-at-Home-Forum is divided into four (4) main sections:

1. General Forums
    2. Business and Programs
    3. Home and Family
    4. Health and Life

The General Forums section is where you'll find discussions relating to topics such as: General Marketing, Website Promotion, Web Design and Hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Work at Home Jobs and other aspects of online marketing. You'll also find answers to common questions in the Forum Usage category. There's even a place for you to contribute your suggestions and feedback.

The Business and Programs section focuses on specific business opportunities and programs, and exposes the good, the bad and the ugly experiences from members who use or have used these programs.

The Home and Family and Health and Life sections are self explanatory and round out the forum. These sections provide a nice balance and softer side to the forum.

So, browse at your leisure. You'll quickly get the hang of it. And don't be bashful about asking questions, you'll find the members here to be very responsive and helpful.

Enjoy!

Hermas
    Barry Wark and Just2EZ like this.
  3. amgoich

amgoich New Member

Hermas! Thank you very much on your reply to my post! I am much obliged...
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

And don't neglect the Search box which can lead to answers for any question.
    Welcome Amgolch, relax and make yourself at home, there's a lot to read.
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

There are many sections to this forum. You just need to open the ones that you like the most or get you most interested in and read some of the older and newer posts. There is a gold mine of info on this great forum. You just have to spend some time browsing through.
  6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Also try to find a niche and something that would interest you. My niche has always been sites that are both free to join and also offer free ways to make money. I've been doing this for over 6 years.

If you can find something you enjoy, it will make it much easier. You'll be able to stay motivated.

Good luck amgoich. :)
  7. KB24

KB24 Member

If you are just starting out read this forum or other forums in I.M. come up with a plan and stick to one method until you see results. Too many people jump from one thing to the next hoping to make money quickly. There is no push button solution..