Getting the most mileage out of this or any forum...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jun 5, 2008.

1. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Great advise, as always. Over the years I have found that being very honest about what you do is best. I have actually discouraged people from joining certain programs over the years due to their monetary issues. I've found that by being honest and factual and posting when you have something to add that is relevant is the best way to go. I've seen too many people over the last 6 years make statements about companies they are in that are NOT factual or one or two word posts that do not contribute just to get their number of posts up.
  2. oyemade H.A

oyemade H.A New Member

great idea for a starter in here like me. Vishal you are right.
  3. sojos

sojos New Member

Good advice.
  4. oyedey4christ

oyedey4christ New Member

Well said and spelt out. I am happy to be here. Thanks
  5. sriz

sriz New Member

Thank You Vishal.
  6. Katie322

Katie322 New Member

Yes. Instead of talking try LISTENING.
    Thanks for sharing. :) Can't wait to browse the forum! :D
    Randy B likes this.
  7. Shellon

Shellon New Member

Vishal,
    I totally agree with you! 100%. Your post is my very first read as a new-be to on-line forum. You wrote, " “Anything that's built with love, care and patience will always deliver the most”-- A very true statement. Love should always be the foundation for everything a person does in his or her life. Love never fails! And with love comes all of the attributes you mention--caring, patience (very difficult for some), kindness, forgiveness, and the list goes on.

Thank you for your post

[Post edited. Quote removed - Admin]
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  8. Shellon

Shellon New Member

Your last sentence made me smile. Being yourself and being helpful is so important and not just for on-line forums. I'm sure you agree. I wonder, how often are we helpful to others--strangers, love ones, co-workers, etc. on a daily basic.

Just want to say--thanks for making me smile.
  9. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Cheers Shellon :) Welcome to the forum!
  10. Shellon

Shellon New Member

Vishal,

Than you!
  11. Suki

Suki New Member

Thaynk you very much , Regards!
  12. rwat

rwat New Member

Hi
    This is a new way to I am excited to be here to disccusion all with first time in this is forum. I look to learning and sharing what I learn. Prosperity to all of you.
    ---------------
  13. Randy B

Randy B New Member

I always like to buy from people who sound like they know what they are talking about. Great posts make for authority in my mind.
  14. edna delucas

edna delucas New Member

Yes. Of course "be real " policy always give long term results.
  15. hounjitao

hounjitao New Member

Hi Vishal and all
    French and newly registered in this forum, I have a good feeling just by reading the various posts of each other. I feel a bond of familiarity between the members. I'm happy to be here. I usually share my time with you to talk about business and life. Thank you kindly take me with you.

With kind regards
    (y)
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
  16. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum hounjitao and Sarah. Glad to have you here.
  17. edna delucas

edna delucas New Member

I like the interactivity and would like to more in detail
  18. Shannon-Lee

Shannon-Lee New Member

I fully agree! I'm new to this forum, and new to business building... But the act of sincerity is not new to me, and I'm very passionate about that.
  19. Conner Hogan

Conner Hogan New Member

How long did it take you to get this forum off the ground?
  20. Referalman

Referalman New Member

I've been working in this field for years now. It's great you are all like minded people who know it's no good being pushy to make things happen.