Getting the most mileage out of this or any forum...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Referalman

Referalman New Member

I'm new to this forum. Many thanks for all the advice.

2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Don't remember exactly but I think one year to get the momentum going. It all depends on your enthusiasm, passion and money.

3. Conner Hogan

Conner Hogan New Member

If you don't mind me asking, what system did you use to grow your forum?

I would imagine that getting people to use the forum where there is a small number of
    exposure/ people are using it.

4. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Myself! Systems may increase numbers but selling yourself builds relationship. And that is what ultimately makes a forum. There are few loyal and active members who have been with this forum since day one. Systems will not get you such members. Share, share, share. That's the only way to build a fan following.

GairyAmeriplan likes this.
  5. Luis Baez

Luis Baez New Member

I would Have to Agree with Vishal, People Join People and Building relationships is Marketing 101. I would like to say Hello to everyone here I'm the Newbie in town I hope I can learn from all of you and have the Pleasure to meet great people in here and to be able to help others too....

Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  6. Ruach

Ruach New Member

Bravo Vishal
    A Pearl of Wisdom In Reverse Engineering in Forum Marketing From a Rookie

It’s not always about making a profit... it’s about making a difference

Life is not always about achieving a goal or something personally profitable...

“Whether it is in business or a personal relationship, a fruitful and profitable life should be about making a difference in anothers Life

Only when you offer that sacrificial part of you as a person, you become truly able to sow fertile seed into someone else's life, and the reward will be that you not only enriched someone else’s life, but you surely will have also enriched you own soul at the same time, creating a treasure of incalculable riches!

your are truly sage in your advise

Ruach

Just2EZ and Vishal P. Rao like this.
  7. raymond brunner

raymond brunner New Member

Hello,

My name is Raymond. I am new to this forum but some what seasoned in networking. I am a husband, a father of two, and moving closer to a few of my goals that I have set outside of networking! Such as becoming a college professor and starting my journey as a motivational speaker.
    Outside of that, I will need some help with this forum, posting, where different conversations are, and the such.

I hope to make some new friends on here, help a few people along (in general), and anything else that might come up that is exciting that happens through synergy!

Have a great day to you all.

Raymond Brunner

8. Joginder Athwal

Joginder Athwal New Member

Hi Vishal
    Thank you for the warm welcome. Your comments very much appreciated and I hope to contribute to this forum and learn from other members.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  9. Antonio Wright

Antonio Wright New Member

And it makes sense. People don't join companies, people join people. That's why my goal is to always stay humble. I've made some incredible money in the past and even today, but it still doesn't change who I am.

10. Tina19

Tina19 New Member

Hello,

I am new to this and there seem to be a lot of helpful advise on what I'm looking for. I just have not been vey successful since I've started. I thought it would be easy according to the person that got me started. Anyway, I really like to contribute and get more advise from this forum.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

11. afdzull

afdzull New Member

Hi Everyone..my name is afdzull and you can call me zul.. nice to meet all of you and really hope this forum may help me in success

12. GairyAmeriplan

GairyAmeriplan New Member

Well said Mr. Rao,

As a new member, thank you for the advice.

Jarrod Thomas and Vishal P. Rao like this.
  13. davidp

davidp New Member

Agreed. I look forward to being and active member on this forum. You can't fake passion, people will see right through you.

Peace.

payment proof likes this.
  14. GEM

GEM New Member

Very sound advise. I have always believed forums are there to help others and to be kept informed ourselves. Nobody knows everything!

15. Ramil Rosales

Ramil Rosales New Member

Very well said Vishal.

Being REAL is the best thing that you can share with specially for those who wants to be a Business Partners not only being a partner also for Building a long terms relationship.

Thank you for this advisory! Best of Luck everyone.

16. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Good points,

For me, it is all about People Helping People, Care to Share, Pay It Forward, that is how you build a business, any business, traditional and online business, you have to give to receive.

Good luck to all,

17. Jacq1292

Jacq1292 Member

I love your statement "built with love, care and patience..." Doesn't get better than that :) Love what you do and it won't be hard to devote the time needed to care for it diligently as a seed, then a tender plant and to wait patiently for the harvest-just as a farmer would.

Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  18. Dodong Santos

Dodong Santos New Member

Let me add also that it's not only that people join other people. It's the brand they are attracted with. Apparently, Vishal has done well branding himself and that's why people come to this forum.

payment proof and Vishal P. Rao like this.
  19. Chris Brown

Chris Brown New Member

Very Understandable.....

Young World Success, LLC

20. Eric Mathews

Eric Mathews New Member

Vishal I tottally agree with you people join people not businesses