Getting the most mileage out of this or any forum...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jun 5, 2008.

1. bari

bari New Member

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for the welcome and the sound advise. I am happy to be here and hope to help others as well as learn from fellow members!

Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy And Prosperous 2009![​IMG]

2. AnthonyS11

AnthonyS11 New Member

This seems like a fantastic forum to learn about the ins and outs of home business. I look forward to hearing your insight.

3. Claymerica

Claymerica New Member

I agree this forum is by far my fav of all that i have been on. Very up to date and much more info on this forum to learn and get help from. The program im doing wants me to be active on all forums but ill be honest this one is the only one i really wanna go to. lol. Thanks as well

4. josh81

josh81 New Member

Thanks for the advise. I am new to this online marketing thing and would apprieciate any help I could get.

5. MaltaWomyn

MaltaWomyn New Member

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and to this business. I was very skeptical as to how I would do in this type of business because I am a very honest person and cannot tell people things that I don't believe in. I had always believed that people doing marketing were just sharks looking for their next meal and did not really care about anyone but themselves.

I have now spent several hours reading through this forum and another one as well and I'm very happy to learn my initial belief is not true. I feel very comfortable here in this forum and I am truly looking forward to getting to know each of you and look forward to a wonderful experience.

I'm really glad to meet such wonderful caring people.

Blessings to you all!

6. jcsllc

jcsllc New Member

I want to say thank you for this advice! Being a newbie, it will be helpful. I look forward to being a productive and active member here.

Thanks Again,

John Ditta

7. HumorSmith

HumorSmith New Member

Hi all;

First time here, in fact first time with the work at home thing. Unemployment has driven me places I never expected to go.

Enjoyed poking around here, and I look forward to contributing something worthwhile.

Cheers!

[Link removed - Admin]

8. msibd

msibd New Member

Hello everyone.

I have been using forums for a while now..But I am new to this forum. I have read alot of post that have helped me out already. I look forward to learning from many of you.

9. zoota

zoota New Member

I am brand new to this forum and it seems like there are some great people here who don't mind helping others. I think that is great. I am excited t learn all I can !! Anyone have any beginners advice?

10. professor8

professor8 New Member

Hi Vishal,

I appreciate your approach to this forum. I have been retired for two years now (from a regular job) and have looked at a lot of opportunities on the net. I really still haven't found many. I do hope by joining your forum I can get some real answers and hopefully some real opportunities because my credit card is getting very mad at me, my wife too.

Thanks David

11. fasto

fasto New Member

Thanks Vishal

I've been in different forums before and they are all good but, this one has a very friendly approach and also good people to share ideas.
    Thank you for making this a perfect forum.

12. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

There are many forums on the net. Most forums are not created equal. The way I see a forum is an extension of the normal business sales funnel. This forum is a place to learn, share ideas and to network.

I cant put a price on all of the knowledge that ive gathered from the various post here. Not only am I able to learn about other opportunities but im able to learn the pitfalls b4 I even get started. You can talk with leaders in the industry and soak up their knowledge.

Now this forum is a notch above many of the others. A few reasons behind that is the people that contribute. We have a great group of helpful people here as well as an amazing leader ( not sucking up here at all but I do have my goal on becoming a platinum member) in Vishal as well. Another reason I use this forum is a selfish reason. It gets great rankings on google. If someone is looking for me and types in my business as well as my name in a search many of the post I write here come up. Thats advertising I love.

This is my favorite forum and I look forward to adding my 2 cents over and over.

[Post edited - Admin]

13. jbynoe

jbynoe New Member

Great advice nothing comes easy when you force it. So when doing forum marketing don't try and push the issue otherwise you will end up looking more like a salesmen who just cares about himself rather then helping others.

14. jackzz

jackzz New Member

This is great. Many informations and advices that I can learn from this forum. Thanks to you all.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. jwmina

jwmina New Member

Yes Sir, you are absolutely correct. I have worked in the furniture business all my life. First as a service technician and then as a sales associate. People do not want to be Sold, they want to be Helped. I know that I do not like to be sold. If your prospect/customer likes you and you are knowledgeable,you help them to find exactly what they are looking for, then, they most likely will do business with you.

Joseph Mina

[Link removed - Admin]

16. Bill Rogers

Bill Rogers New Member

This is why I love WAH jobs. I'm really not a natural salesperson. I'm not comfortable pushing people to buy anything, or really even approaching them. I'm still pretty young, and it just seems really strange for me to be telling these established businessmen what's best for them. It doesn't even matter how much I believe in my product, it's just not something that I'm comfortable doing.

WAH success for me has been great just due to the fact that you don't need to be pushy in order for it to succeed. In fact, the less pushy you are, the more trust you tend to gain from people who you are trying to sell to, which really creates even more success. At least that has been how my experience has been.

17. innerpeace

innerpeace New Member

Respect, Vishal!

I am a big believer in sharing knowledge - passing on experiences - both good and bad.

If everyone in the forum is of similar mind, then this is a great place to be.

Peace!

ip

18. La Moglie

La Moglie New Member

Getting 'carried' away as you put it can actually be a huge plus for those of us who are still learning, because by that you could potentially hit the nail right on. By saying that this way I am talking about how hard it can sometimes be for newbies to un derstand this whole internet business process.

If it hadn't been for people who where willing to get carried away in my case, I would have given up a long time ago.

So keep being yourself please [​IMG], I know I truely appreciate people who cares enough to want to help...

19. bigluke

bigluke New Member

Great advice, appreciated

Luke

20. blynsay

blynsay Guest

Thanks for the good information. I am new here and want to learn all I can. I appreciate reading and learning from veterans in the online businsess world