Glad to be a member!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Cecileadeal, May 9, 2015.

1. Cecileadeal

Cecileadeal New Member

Hello everyone!

I am thrilled to be a part of this forum. It is great to share success stories and good sources of info that we can all benefit from!

I look forward to meeting you all!

-Cecile

2. BillF2

BillF2 New Member

Hi Cecile!

Welcome to the forum. I'm fairly new to the forum myself. There's a ton of great advice here and some great folks too!

I don't know if you're new to the home business industry or not. Whatever your business goals are, you're sure to pick up some great tips, techniques, and strategies here. If you have a mentor, that's great. If you don't have a mentor, you may want to find one. Having a mentor will save you a boat load of wasted time trying to figure things out on your own.

Last thing, I would encourage you to read something positive everyday. Feed your mind with information that will help you achieve your goals and dreams.

Looking forward to hearing your success story Cecile!

Love God. Love yourself. Love people.

Live Rich,

Bill -

3. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe Member

Welcome to the Work at Home Forum, Cecile!

4. KB24

KB24 Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

6. Russell Toews

Russell Toews Member

Hi all. I didn't see a new member introduction/welcome thread so I'll say welcome and introduce myself here. (then as soon as I hit 'post' I will find it and feel like a foon-bone). Anyways, I'm Russ and I'm on my second go-around on web business.

Back in the Pre-Google 90's when AOL was the biggie and they got organic search results from DMOZ, I did exceptionally well online. I had 200+ domains and was raking in $20K+ per month. Then my three servers filled with engine bait got taken down by a hacker. A month of downtime caused me to lose most of my top ten search results. Before I could fully recover, Google took over from DMOZ and I wasn't ready to retool my sites, or myself, to another search engine. So I took my healthy profits and bought a bricks & mortar business instead.

I've now sold that business and am back on the web. So Hi everyone. I'm glad to be a member.

Just2EZ likes this.