Global Resorts Network Challenge

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by Kim12710, May 3, 2008.

1. Kim12710

Kim12710 New Member

I am an educated professional single mother who by day is a security analyst. I have been searching for years for the right opportunity. I have been scammed as many others have so of course I am skeptical.

I have done in-depth research of Global Resorts Network and I am extremely interested.

Of all the successful mentors out there - would one of you take a chance and take this single mother under your wing - charity case if you will and prove that this system works... Think of the marketing opportunity this would be! Taking me and showing that this struggling single mother of three can change her life. If you can do this - then I can be your poster person to show the world...

Think Robert Allen who has taken on similar challenges..

Just say yes and prove it!

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Kim12710 - I am not with GRN, and I don't know what their policies are.. I am assuming what you are saying is that you don't have start up money, am I correct?[​IMG]

Here's the deal, hon, Focus on what you CAN do, not on what you can't do, and if something like that is the right door of opportunity for you, a way will come for you...

I thought I would never be able to get into the business I am in now and somehow God made a way AFTER I made a decision that I was going to do it, no matter what - lol

Best to you!

3. web20mentor

web20mentor New Member

Mountainmom

What AMAZING advice! I loved reading that. So fresh to hear that on a forum!

Kim, I take future "poster children" under my wing everyday.

You can do it. You will see 1000 different ways to succeed if you keep looking. I found my greatest advancement AFTER I found my mentors. Systems don't mentor people. People do. Systems don't help you when you get stuck in the middle of the night. People do.

Systems cannot give you a lifetime commitment. People do.

You can do it Kim. Find your mentor...do what they tell you to. You will know if it's right when you find them so do not "worry" yourself. Like mountainmom says, focus on what you CAN do and find a mentor who can take you just like you are.

4. grnwealth

grnwealth New Member

The decision to be successful is just a decision. You have to make the decision to do whatever it takes. Whether you cold call timeshare buyers or travel agents , or start up JV's , you need to get out of your comfort zone because if you don't change your ways then nothing will change in the future. You are really behind the 8 ball when you dont buy the product, or any system, or have any money to advertise, but again if one person has made money with GRN anyone can. It really is the ROLLS ROYCE of opportunities out there. Take advantage of it now before time goes by.

5. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

Hi Kim,
    Your RIGHT Kim, Global Resorts is an incredible business.
    I will be happy to help you in any way possible. First of all, you need to start with the goal in mind. Imagine receiving $1000 commissions over and over again.
    I have spent ten and thousands in others businesses and the ROI
    (ROI) in this business is incredible. I personally use and show my partners how to use Web 2.0 . Web 2.0 is just using simple techniques
    to drive targeted traffic to you FOR FREE. My space and you tube are great. Forums are great..again free. I show my partners how to put together their own personally branded site using a FREE tool as well. Check out my training videos for starters.

let me know if you need any help.
    Dan H

6. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

Kim12710: Of all the successful mentors out there - would one of you take a chance and take this single mother under your wing - charity case if you will and prove that this system works...

Kim, we essentially take ALL out partners "under our wing". The reason is that I have an invested interested to see you succeed because every time you make a sale I get $1000. BIG incentive. [​IMG]
    thanks
    Dan