Global Resorts Network???

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by BigmoneyPRO, Jan 14, 2007.

1. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

Terii I thought you were with Coastal? Or are you promoting both businesses now?
  2. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I am with Coastal, we are a free member with GRN and still haven't "bought in" probably won't buy in.

Terri
  3. Global

Global New Member

Good day,

Why would I not go to my local travel agent for deals?
  4. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

Well if you clicked any of the Global links you found that you can go to 4 and 5 star resorts all over the world for no more than 699 for 8 days/7nights.

Now your travel agent might be able to get you a similar deal in the off season but these deals are for year round. The other thing is with Global there is a business opportunity if you chose to market it.
  5. c michon

c michon New Member

Hello Global Resorts Network has an exceptional travel product. There is ease and simplicity in booking your vacations online at luxury 4 and 5 star resorts. There are no blackout dates, and the accommodations are exceptional. You cannot beat the 24/7 customer service that is always there to help you book your stay.There is a nominal investment of either 1295 or 2995, which is far far below the cost of a time share. What is very nice is that for 75 dollars you can transfer your membership to your children, or leave it to them or any friend and family member, in your estate/will. There is the chance to work with successful team members, and run a home business as well. So whether you just want the product, or a business and product, You cannot help but win all the way around. Yes it is an investment, but after two vacations it has paid for itself and MORE!

visit [Link removed - Admin]
  6. c michon

c michon New Member

Terri,

You may want to consider it, especially if your coastal business is doing awesome! The simplicity of booking your stays cannot be compared even to travelocity or others. I can say this I have marketed Coastal vacations and Love what it offered, this has an exceptional customer service system.

cheers,
    Chris
  7. meccaill

meccaill New Member

So, what are the differences between GRN and Coastal Vacations?
    Which is a better offer as a deal and business???

Tnx
  8. AKennedy

AKennedy New Member

Quoting: bigmoneyPRORisking $3000 is not a big amount compared to a regular
    business for $50,000 to $100,000.The business is in a
    exploding industry and everyone loves to travel.I joined
    a month ago only using the forums and i alreday made

I agree with the above quote.

I'm currently in a very successful business similar to GRN with an very strong track record and over 12 years experience.

If you are looking for success, what it comes down to is not the product or opportunity, but the person working the business. Whether we are in this one or another, free enterprise (direct sales, networking marketing, mlm) operates by the same laws. The main one being that you MUST do what is uncomfortable, or what you fear in order to move forward and achieve success. If you remain in your comfort zone it really doesn't matter what opportunity you join, you will always be disappointed with your
    results.

Over the last year I've offered coaching programs and "Millioniare Mindset" training programs to both my team members and others in our industry. What I've found is that those who are willing to go ABOVE and BEYOND what is expected of them are the same ones that reach the level of success they desire. Unfortunately MOST are looking for the easy way.

Success to you,
    A Kennedy

[Link removed - Admin]
  9. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

Do your homework man the Coastal people and the GRN people i have had contact with have all been very helpful and most of them very straight forward.

Always remember what works for me might not work for you and visa versa. Both are fairly large investments but the business opportunities and great travel associated with each package make them worth looking into and joining if you like what you see.
  10. bigmoneyPRO

bigmoneyPRO Guest

Thanks for the respones
  11. kim_ward

kim_ward New Member

Just found this thread and wanted to make mention
    on the comment:

I agree that it is risky to invest $3000 in a program that is just launching, but the potential for this program is phenominal.

Bucky, just thought it may be helpful to know that you
    are getting a real product for that, and the company
    that provides it will honor that membership for 100 years.

Just another way to look at the risk factor. [​IMG]

Cheers!

Kim
  12. FinalyMakinMony

FinalyMakinMony New Member

Toby,
    Have you received your private answers on GRN? You can message me if not....
    Jen Thon
  13. moneyinmypocket

moneyinmypocket New Member

Global Resorts Network is by a long shot the best opportunity to have come by the online business market in a long time.
    The compensation plan eliminates the "buy then fly" syndrome of your sponsor disappearing once they get paid, and pays out a very handsome commission. The "1-Up/2-Up" doesn't exist. A complete turn-key system is in place here. All that is required is to drive traffic to your System, and it will do all the selling, contacting, closing of sale and payment of each member for you! We provide a database of over 1000 places to market your business, provide fully written sales scripts, start to finish training videos, live training and informational conference calls and more! All your auto-responders are written and included, which follow your leads around based on their activity on your sales pages!

The conversion rates with Global Resorts Network are like no other business I've ever been involved with. I have an explanation for this, and I base a lot of my marketing on the answer.

The product is unparalleled in the online business market. Other opportunities offer the sale of a dream - with no tangible product. Here we're dealing with a lifelong product related to a multi-billion dollar travel industry. There is a huge market for the product, and you'll be PROUD to sell it! This is the first product I've actually sold to friends and family. The company has been around for 20 years, and have sold their membership for 4 X the amount for their entire 20 year existence. It's a life-long product (lasts 100 years) and is fully 100% transferable in your Will.

Can't afford it? I say you can't afford NOT to, but hey, there's a plan.

GRN offers FINANCING! You can get the product RIGHT AWAY,
    join my team and start selling the business RIGHT AWAY,
    and PAY LATER!
    It is $165 set up fee and then only $85 a month for Platinum Membership. Great deal!! No early payout penalties. You earn $500-$1000 per referral. Wow.

I'm here to help you. I've got a team consisting of the highest income earners in the business. Some of us have left other businesses as top income earners - leaving a stable income behind for this opportunity. We were the designers and creators of the Reverse Funnel System. We have the means to help you succeed.

Any questions, please email me.
    [email protected]

Terry Godreau
    519-546-2431
    If I'm busy, please leave a message - I'll call you right back!
  14. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Terry, thanks for the email!
    I'm definitely going to look into global resorts network! [​IMG]
  15. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

GRN looks like a solid business and the compensation plan looks amazing.

Tim
  16. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Quoting: GWSFor 20 years the memberships GRN is offering have been sold for thousands
    Wow!

I did not know that GRN has been around for 20 years!

That's great to hear.

Tim McGaffin
    Laffin McGaffin Inc.
  17. kim_ward

kim_ward New Member

Hi Tim,

That is one of the things that attracted me to Global Resorts
    too. Actually, GRN has been around less then a year, but the
    company they partnered with has been in business for over
    20 years, and they provide the private memberships.

Both companies are solid, and GRN's compensation plan is
    amazing. [​IMG]

Cheers!

Kim
  18. moneyinmypocket

moneyinmypocket New Member

Hi Tim,
    I'm with Kim... most business fail or collapse within 1 to 2 years. We're dealing with a business that has been in operation for 20 years. The chances of success in this business are pretty much guaranteed!
    Aside from the business, what do you think of the product?
  19. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

20. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Taking Vacations at a bargain prices is the perfect product. It should work well.

Tim