Global Resorts Network???

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by BigmoneyPRO, Jan 14, 2007.

1. moneyinmypocket

moneyinmypocket New Member

I agree, Tim. When you think about the population we have to market to, it's absolutely mind-blowing!

.... baby boomers are all reaching retirement
    .... Time-Share participants are sick of the restrictions
    .... home business operators are LOVING the REAL, TANGIBLE product.
    .... who doesn't travel?

If you want an overview of the business, Tim, or would like me to step you through our marketing system, let me know! I'll be happy to assist you!

All the best,
    Terry
  2. kim_ward

kim_ward New Member

Hi moneyinmypocket, I'm not sure the chances of success in any business are pretty much guaranteed, because success depends
    on those willing to do the work to get there, but yes, we have a
    great an incredible product and business to offer people looking
    for what we have.

[​IMG]

Kim
  3. moneyinmypocket

Hi Kim! Great to see you here!
    Agreed. Every business takes work.

If you're lazy, you might fail at GRN.

[​IMG]
    I hope this helps,
    Terry
  4. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I am excited about GRN! With the systems they have in place it would be very hard to not get sales [​IMG]

And this is from someone who has been in the travel industry for over 12 years.

It is one classy product with a great leveraged income! I am a travel agent and I am proud to now offer this great product, the business opportunity and the automated sales systems.

Terri Weston

(there are a lot of Terri's, Terry's with GRN, BUT we allow others to join as well) [​IMG]

Terri
  5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

6. moneyinmypocket

Hey, GREAT getagrip. Why don't you check it out and let us know what you find about GRN!!! It will be a VERY nice plug, I'm sure!

All the best,
    Terry
  7. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Well, I did a search on RipOffReport.com, and there were two complaints mentioning "Global Resorts". If I understand correctly, Global resorts is in the "time share" business, and one guy on the Rip Off Report listed Global Resorts on his timeshare "black list". Basically, he reported that a lot of time share companies are scams.

If you anyone wants to start a business online, you don't HAVE TO invest $3,000 or $1000 - a lot of these companies will take your money and you will never see it again, so beware.
  8. kim_ward

kim_ward New Member

He is mistaken getagrip, we do not offer timeshares.
    That's the beauty of GRN!

Another mistake is that they do not charge anything to
    join, there is a charge for the vacation membership though,
    but that is a product purchase separate from the business.

I'm sure you'll find a few people on the net make comments
    about it, but you will not find any unhappy buyers complaining.
    At least when I looked into GRN, and checked with the BBB,
    they and the company they partnered with had an excellent
    track record, which is hard to find with most higher ticket
    businesses online. GRN is the first one I put my name
    behind.

And the other company they partnered with has been in
    business for 21 years. Another reason why I was sold on
    GRN.

Hope that helps,

Kim Ward
  9. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Oh my, "timeshare companies are scams" good grief!

Thank heavens there are just a very few people who are extremely negative and look for the bad in everything, I don't hang with them and you shouldn't either, life is to short to call everything a scam.

For those who are positive happy people we invite you to look into GRN and it's principals and the sales we all are making and make your own decision! Do your due diligence! We have nothing to hide!

Terri
  10. moneyinmypocket

Here's my thoughts,
    Is this person IN GRN? Does he know somebody in it? Has he used the membership to get a 5 star trip for his family for $298? If he has, then he wouldn't be going by hear-say, he'd actually have a logical explanation for his opinion (which is based on what you read about a guy who knew someone who said most travel-related businesses are scams.

Because he's blacklisted it (after hearing that most companies like this are scams), do you think that makes HIM think it's a scam?

We are dealing in the best business in the industry here. Im not kidding. Our business is absolutely BOOMING, and people are making sales no problem. Read the boards, are you seeing anyone complain? Anyone? *cricket*, *cricket*. Nope. Because GRN ROCKS and if you're not in, you'll soon be!
    Watch and see!

TerryG
  11. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

If my comments were not accurate, I apologize - it could be that there are other companies with the same name as "Global Resorts" that showed up on the RipOffReport. I'm glad to know that GRN has no sign up fees, which is how it should be.

BTW, I don't think people who report scams are "negative". If a company takes $1,000 of your money and runs, I think its really important to warn others.

A lot of what I read on the Rip Off Report are actual testimonies from people who have been scammed by specific companies. I think some people go a little bit TOO far and get carried away "everything's a scam", but for the most part, people on the Rip Off Report are just trying to warn others to avoid specific companies which they have had negative experiences with or have been scammed by.
  12. moneyinmypocket

You're right getagrip. I hope you didn't take anyone as attacking "you". You are very smart for doing your due diligence. Let me tell you, a big part of our membership is people getting OUT of "scams" and joining a real legitimate home business. There is money out there, it's all in finding a good company with a great product and a unparalleled compensation plan! GRN has it all.
    Oh, and although you can be a basic affiliate at no cost (lower commissions, but commissions none the less!), There are 2 membership levels... Gold (3year) for $1495 and Platinum (Lifetime) for $2995 - both have higher commission levels respectively ($500 and $1000/referral)

I hope this helps, thanks for watching out for us!

Terry
  13. kim_ward

kim_ward New Member

Very understandable getagrip.

Sometimes complaints are legit, sometimes people
    do not know what the speak of. So even if that guy
    was speaking of GRN on that site, he is probably the
    only one, and that's a good thing. [​IMG]

When you start seeing complaint after complaint, definatly
    something to be concerned about.

The good news is, this is not the case with GRN!

Cheers,

Kim
  14. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

As a travel agent I have a reputation to uphold and I only offer the best to my clients as referrals are everything in this business.

Those who are experienced marketing guru's may I invite you to check us out and the systems that we offer, I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

No problem getagrip, good luck in your quest wherever it may lead.

Terri Weston
  15. moneyinmypocket

Geez, I think we scared him away!

Seriously people, this business is not for everyone! Working at home IS for everyone, but you have to find what suits your best in order to be successful.
    If you come into GRN with a bad taste in your mouth that all travel companies are scams, then you will struggle to succeed with it because you will not be sincere in your salesmanship. People can sense this, and you'll only be passing bad vibes to potential referrals.

I've turned people down from working on my team. Many times. I am here to mentor people to succeed with GRN. If you come in with a bad additude, it makes it much more difficult to help you succeed. If you truly LOVE the product, sincerely, then it will show and you will succeed naturally.
    It's like a vegetarian selling steaks, you know? They may want the money, but it's probably not the best business for them - they probably won't see much success.
    Give them a bag of carrots and organic parsley, and they will be a far more effective sales person, and if they put their efforts into selling what they believe in, they WILL succeed- naturally. (organically) hehe.

Some people are good with selling anything - software packages, etc. Myself, doing that became against my real beliefs and so I quit. I was making great money, but my beliefs and reputation meant more to me. This is how you have to evaluate each business you're researching. How EXCITED and TRULY HAPPY am I about this product? For me it was GRN that did this, and I'm very successful because of that. For others, it might be something entirely different!

All the best,
    Terry
    [email protected]
  16. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Terry,
    you are right, it's a product that can transport you to happiness and relaxation like traveling to a beach and sitting on the warm sand listening to the sounds of the ocean, watching the sailboats off in the distance , listening to the song "sailing" not a care in the world........ahhhh oops oh wait, ok I'm back now [​IMG]

Yes I experienced all that when my son and I lived in California for a brief time.

AND we can go back anytime we want now because of the business we are in and the system we use. GRN and RFS.

But be passionate about the product you offer, and use a good tool a system that works and you will than attract wealth!

Terri
  17. moneyinmypocket

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!

You got it Terri! You hit the nail on the head! As in ANY online business, if have a great product that you can be passionate about, and use a System that is already converting sales, you WILL be successful!

All you have to be able to do is turn on your computer and follow some simple instructions!

Be open learn, and we'll help you earn!
  18. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Thank you Sir!

I like it, your slogan,

"be open to learn and we'll help you earn"

Terry thinks outside the box and not only is a marketer but he can run circles around us with his computer knowledge and setting up systems.

(Almost as good as my son [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Terri Weston
  19. moneyinmypocket

*blush*
    Thanks Terri for the plug, lol.

In reality though, although it's very important to find yourself somebody that is willing to guide and mentor your through your business, it really is simple enough that anyone can "Be" a good mentor just by keeping one's spirts up and guiding them through the different channels of marketing. If they've found you, then you can show them how to find others! This business is a Traffic Driving game, there are enough Systems out there to do the grunt work on your behalf!

Also, Thanks Lori, I don't think that video has been posted here yet!
  20. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

As a travel agent I know that clients want the best when they travel but are also cost conscious, and they want good customer service before and during their trip.

They call a travel agent because while it's great and convenient to be able to book online sometimes they have ques that can only be answered by phone, with GRN you get that!Convenience of 24 hour online booking BUT if you have ques Customer service can help.

When you purchase your membership you are a part of an elite group and get the best of all worlds!

Terri