Global Test Market Referrals/Affiliates

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by happygal, Jul 28, 2009.

1. happygal

happygal Member

I am so annoyed. I have been an active Global Test Market affiliate for years. I hadn't sent an invoice to them for over a year though, just hadn't thought about it. So I went through yesterday and added up my year's referrals. I sent off the invoice only to get a note back saying my account "expired" in December 2008 (nice of them to tell me) and that I wouldn't be paid for and referrals after that.

I am so annoyed. So I thought I'd share the story in the event there are others of you who also still are under the impression that you are an active affiliate. You should check your status out.
  2. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

I just started as an affiliate for them as they finally came through CJ.
    Do you have any idea on how long you have before the wipe out you affiliate account?
  3. happygal

happygal Member

I was only an affiliate through their main site, not through cj.com
  4. happygal

happygal Member

I have found them listed with a few other affiliate sites as well...so will go that route.
  5. happygal: only to get a note back saying my account
    "expired" in December 2008 (nice of them to tell me) and that I wouldn't be paid for and referrals after that.
    Sorry to hear that you got cut off that way. They just so happen to be a great company.

You should try to join their affiliate program via CJ instead.
  6. happygal

happygal Member

I did see they were with CJ as well as several other affiliate sites, so I am all happy again [​IMG]
  7. dougster77

dougster77 New Member

Don't feel bad they "expired" my account as well. Their e-mails in response referenced a subsection of their extremely vague terms of agreement.
  8. emma2020

emma2020 New Member

Hi,

I am really sorry to hear that. I would be mega p'd off!

I had a look at them before but i had heard bad things about them so decided to miss them out and try other ones.

Good idea though for anyone who is an affiliate to check out whether they are still active.

Emma x