Goal Setting

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Anna_D, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Anna_D New Member

Hi all,

I fairly believe that setting goals is the key to productivity and success.

If you'll set goals for your home business and keep reading them every single working day, you will stay focussed on what to do to achieve those goals.

I always set goals for this day, this week, this month and this year and keep reviewing them.
  2. A8ch Gold Member

Anna_D: I fairly believe that setting goals is the key to productivity and success.

Setting goals is a great start, but to get to productivity and success, you'll also need to create a plan and then put that plan to work. Otherwise, by itself, setting goals means nothing!

Hermas
  3. cupbucket New Member

Good, Good!

Namaste
  4. pcwork New Member

Yes, setting goals for yourself is important.
  5. ItsMoneytime New Member

Goal setting is just a start. You should try to accomplish something everyday. Everyday should be a fresh start. Do it everyday, if you want it that bad, all day. You get out what you put in, in anything. People are often quick to say what does and what does not work. I think everything works, you just may want to go about earning money a different way. Everybody's method is not for everybody. And there is a silver lining in every dark cloud. Just do it. People make things harder than they actually have to be. Do your thing! Trust your research.

Good Luck[IMG]
  6. cherie27 New Member

Yes. Goal setting is just the 1st step.

What is required to acheive your goal is your own plan/actions.
  7. Phil Stones New Member

great post and very true !
  8. BigCash247 New Member

Great points guys

[IMG]
  9. volybal3 New Member

Making goals is great and can definitely alter your current way of thinking for the better. However, without a plan, and the proper implementation of such plan, making goals is just that... making goals.

You start with making goals, creating a plan, and then following that plan.

Best of luck,
  10. samda Member

Having a goal is done by almost everyone. Some take it seriously and some simply lure it in air. For me goal is the first and the foremost one. Then you have to think how to channelize it. Keeping up to the goal and working aside by it is the biggest challenge.

So not only putting the goal is important, but how well we blend it with our day to day life and executing it is the key factor.
  11. brimc21 New Member

Goal setting is important since it gives you a timeline to prevent yourself from slacking off. Another important factor would be self-value; never stop improving yourself and learning new things.
  12. briseidalopez New Member

Making goals is key whether you are working from home or not. I think that staying organized via to do lists and listing your goals and updating them frequently really helps in carving out one's wanted path in business and life in general.