Going crazy without social interaction

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by redclaud123, May 26, 2014.

1. redclaud123

redclaud123 New Member

Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can stay sane as this is my 3rd month of working from home and I am alone all day then my husband comes home for dinner and then goes to his second job, so yup home alone again and I don't drive....help!

2. mellisalouise

mellisalouise New Member

Do you have a laptop that you can take with you to a public place like a coffee shop or something? What do you do for work? I can totally understand going a little nutty from a lack of social interaction. Maybe you can workout a different schedule that allows for some time for you to get out of the house and see people and go for coffee with friends. Short frequent breaks are great for productivity too. The nice thing about working at home is the flexibility of creating your own schedule and working around the fun stuff that happens! If you've got young kids at home you can take them to the park or play groups and things.

3. Aimer Shama

Aimer Shama New Member

The reason I wanna try doing this is because I go crazy WITH social interaction XD

But I won't say it's not for you any such thing, nah I wouldn't dare.

Online interaction definitely won't cut it for you from what I see.

Personally, I'm doing fine only going to the gym in the morning with a gym partner who is also a close friend, and hangout with one or more of my close friends outdoors every other day or so.

payment proof likes this.